Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 08-30-2006, 01:23 PM   #26
MissToodles
dead peasant

MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Actually, there was force feeding in the documentary in question. A girl was placed in a hut with gourds full of milk. If she didn't drink a certain amount, her grandmother (or grandfather, don't remember) would whip her until she started drinking again. It was the human equivalent of making foie gras except the human isn't consumed.
Old 08-30-2006, 02:05 PM   #27
mossystate
flicks a booger on conrad

mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueyedevil173
I guess the main point I'd like to make about this whole train-wreck of a highjacked thread is that the OP didn't say anything about force feeding, torture, choking, or death. Those images came from your mind. As many others have stated, you may want to watch the documentary first, then comment on it. And don't ever challenge me on human rights issues or organizations. I've forgotten more on the subject than you'll likely ever know.

Sorry to everyone for showing my mean side, but right is right.
Ooops(as I read Miss Toodles' message) THIS is exactly what I was referring to.I have to wait to see this *particular* show(but I have seen others and have read about some people in this particular tribe, so I am not just grabbing at the air around me).And, I am sure I know more than you about some things.You saying what you did is what a person says to try and silence another..as you can see..I am not easily silenced.There is no reason that the point I made had to turn into all this..so silly.
I was right about what I said.
mossystate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2006, 05:09 AM   #28
Tarella

Tarella never has a post go unnoticedTarella never has a post go unnoticedTarella never has a post go unnoticedTarella never has a post go unnoticedTarella never has a post go unnoticedTarella never has a post go unnoticedTarella never has a post go unnoticedTarella never has a post go unnoticed
Default Thanks for the interesting post

Hi there,

I just wanted to say Thanks for posting about this TV show. Discovery Channel usually has great work on whatever topic they choose to present. I also wanted to express that, though controversial, I am glad to see that there are other cultures that appear to cherish a fat womans body, rather than detest it so much that that society ends up creating a plethora of mental pressures to be unhumanly thin.

I can understand some posters disapproval but I feel that in the weight board area, where it is labelled to be a place for weigh gain fantasy, posters shouldnt be allowed to rain on anyone weight gain parade or celebration. I guess I have just found that so often lately posts stop short or fizzle out because of rants or hijacks. It has taken a lot of fun out of the place and though there are record posts and threads, the quality doesnt seem to have the same appeal as it used to for me. Many posters seem to be hesistant to post because they are afraid of being jumped on and pummelled for expressing an idea and in reality, often this plays out to be true. I guess in the end its a discussion board and that is the joy of discussion.*shrugs*

Sincerely just an observation,

Tara
Tarella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2006, 08:45 AM   #29
mossystate

mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.

A television is turned on...click...the viewer catches a story where it appears the people being filmed celebrate the 'larger' form(well, at least for women)..the viewer feels a pressure fall from their chest, and perhaps their very souls.Upon closer inspection, the viewer sees that while this SEEMS like a different coin, it is really one piece of copper, and that while it has two sides, spends the same.

We are talking about many ..young...GIRLS ..being forced, mentally and physically.This is not some great thing, and child abuse should not really be applauded, just because the end results makes someone feel warm and fuzzy .I live in a society where young girls are mentally and emotionally pressured to not feed their bodies.How it is 'better' if they are pressured to be fat..just blows my mind.

I highly doubt that a majority of people who come to this forum to read of fun, sexy stories of fat,give a thumbs up to force.If they DO...hmmm..then hows about we see a warning..."We do not approve of force to get what you desire, but if you must talk about it..do it here"(the folks who frequent the WLS board see a little something like that )

This story is not about a bunch of adults enjoying their bodies the way THEY desire...jaysus, mary and joey!Too many have made this into something it is not.I am a fat woman.I know that I want to sound the friggin trumpets when I see something that says my fat body is a wonderful thing....THIS AINT IT.

Call it a pummeling rant all you want,I can't have a picture in my head of some young girl being abused and say...yay..and it is very difficult to not speak up, no matter where this crap pops up.

adios
Old 08-31-2006, 01:51 PM   #30
Blueyedevil173

Blueyedevil173 can now change their title

Mossystate, of course I'm trying to silence you. Just as you're trying to silence those who challenge you. You've given your opinion, which is your right, and now you're driving it in to the ground. Enough already. Of course, given the frequency of your replies, you're actually getting quite a kick out of this. Highjacking a thread with a post designed to get under people's skin, then replying with pompous, smug, holier-than-thou, poorly written paragraphs is nothing but classic trolling. So I hope you've had your fun, Mossytroll. I would encourage everyone to stop feeding this thing under the bridge, as I will.

Goodbye Troll.
Blueyedevil173 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2006, 02:34 PM   #31
altered states
seņor member

altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mossystate
Call it a pummeling rant all you want,I can't have a picture in my head of some young girl being abused and say...yay..and it is very difficult to not speak up, no matter where this crap pops up.

adios
Y tu, senora. I'm off to the Main Board to talk about how healthy and wonderful it is to lose weight and be thin. Then onto the MoveOn board to discuss why George Bush is the best president we've ever had. Then I'll hit NARAL to ask why they're all for killing precious little babies. The world MUST know my misguided anger!
altered states is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2006, 03:28 PM   #32
isotope
What?

isotope does more than just post hot picsisotope does more than just post hot picsisotope does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
A television is turned on...click...the viewer catches a story where it appears the people being filmed celebrate the 'larger' form(well, at least for women)..the viewer feels a pressure fall from their chest, and perhaps their very souls.Upon closer inspection, the viewer sees that while this SEEMS like a different coin, it is really one piece of copper, and that while it has two sides, spends the same.

We are talking about many ..young...GIRLS ..being forced, mentally and physically.This is not some great thing, and child abuse should not really be applauded, just because the end results makes someone feel warm and fuzzy .I live in a society where young girls are mentally and emotionally pressured to not feed their bodies.How it is 'better' if they are pressured to be fat..just blows my mind.

I highly doubt that a majority of people who come to this forum to read of fun, sexy stories of fat,give a thumbs up to force.If they DO...hmmm..then hows about we see a warning..."We do not approve of force to get what you desire, but if you must talk about it..do it here"(the folks who frequent the WLS board see a little something like that )

This story is not about a bunch of adults enjoying their bodies the way THEY desire...jaysus, mary and joey!Too many have made this into something it is not.I am a fat woman.I know that I want to sound the friggin trumpets when I see something that says my fat body is a wonderful thing....THIS AINT IT.

adios
Arguing with you is like..

Well, you know.
isotope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2006, 06:11 PM   #33
Wagimawr

Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!

You guys are aware that trolls don't usually have post counts in the 800-range, yes?

She's no troll, it's just clear that she sees cultural mandation of any physical standard of size/beauty (here, it's skinny=beautiful, there's it's fat=beautiful) to be something worth speaking out about.

ThatFatGirl made a comment in the same vein in the "Check her out" thread here on the Weight Board and nobody jumped down her throat for it - this board may have a specific purpose, but it's still open for anybody to say anything.

Quote:
Read that again and then comment.
Keep in mind that mossystate probably hasn't or won't watch the program in question (correct me if I'm wrong), and think a little bit before you respond.
Wagimawr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2006, 06:12 PM   #34
Totmacher

Totmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going on
Cool

Has anyone seen/reviewed/vidcapped this? I doubt I'll be able to record it on sat and I haven't had a chance to see it yet. I try to keep my expectations low, but that's not as easy as it sounds.

If you don't like rants try to skip the rest of this. If you don't mind, then for your reading pleasure:
[rant]

Quote:
Hmmmmmm..you got me..my use of these'......................'I guess it could be said that means something more than my using'...........'and since I am not talking about situations where people are choosing(not being forced any way)..I will sleep fine and dandy..I think forcing...FORCING something on any human is..well...sucky.Maybe you could be a bit l ess reactive and not think someone is coming down on something you negotiate with another adult.
I'm sorry. sometimes my internal spell/grammar checker doesn't work as well as it should. I'm not completely sure what you're getting at... I understand that the thought of forcing someone to do something really upsets you, and you have my sympathy, but I don't share your preoccupation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackbean
In word only, in reality it’s the board for just about every off topic Dimensions (& other) subject imaginable, give me a break "erotic weight gain" pfft where would that be now???
But oddly on this thread the buzz 'deserved' to be killed, as its pretty common knowledge that the mentioned fat farms are oppressive & I find it strange that ‘this’ of all subjects would cause the fur to fly when so many far less threatening 'on topic' erotic weight gain threads have been 'buzz killed' in the past, eh whatever...
Hey, it was in the right place at the right time At the time of your post it had been ascertained that the farms mentioned and the farms maligned are infact disparate entities. It wasn't until later that someone who'd actually seen the show pointed out there was persuasion involved in the process the original thread referred to. In short, you were defending a misconception.

Quote:
Sorry, Comice, I am not 'flaming'.I am a human being who thinks force is not ok.You call it a 'swat', and that is because you are only seeing the end result, which is your fantasy.Your fantasy can be fed(ha) in a much healthier way, here at Dims, with women who love gaining weight and do so with no pressure or abuse applied.
Again, I will judge anything where human beings feel they have no other option than to be abused and to abuse.I am a fat woman and I like my softness, but that does not mean I can put blinders on when I see things like this..."oh, look at her beautiful body..but I will pretend I don't notice the coercion, or outright abuse..it is SO depressing to dwell on the negative..golly gee"..

Oh, you better believe I will and do judge the ugliness that is the tyranny of being thin..at any cost..so don't try that one with me.I think it is more than ok to see the darkness that can and does invade either 'side'.
Merriam-Webster defines a flame as and, "angry, hostile, or abusive electronic message." dictionary.com defines it better, I think, as, "an act or instance of angry criticism or disparagement..." So, it really depends on your emotional state at the time and how your message is received. I believe that this is something completely different from fat admiration. I also believe that someone's doing a bit of projection. Most of us haven't seen the special and can't comment on the mental state of the subjects a the time. Some of us have a fascination with the actual process of the feeding and gain. If someone here has the ability to put on those blinders to human sympathy aforementioned and derive some joy from the idea and/or the actual acts depicted, should they be lambasted for their unique ability?
Quote:

adios
We get it. You do not think this is erotic. What I'm not sure you understand is that not everybody thinks that way and rambling diatribes aren't gonna do a thing to change it.
[/rant]
Totmacher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2006, 06:18 PM   #35
Totmacher

Totmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going on
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wagimawr
You guys are aware that trolls don't usually have post counts in the 800-range, yes?

She's no troll, it's just clear that she sees cultural mandation of any physical standard of size/beauty (here, it's skinny=beautiful, there's it's fat=beautiful) to be something worth speaking out about.

ThatFatGirl made a comment in the same vein in the "Check her out" thread here on the Weight Board and nobody jumped down her throat for it - this board may have a specific purpose, but it's still open for anybody to say anything.
...*SNIP*...
She's no troll, but what she's doing could be easily construed as trollish behavior. Sometimes people get emotional and say something inappropriate or more than is appropriate. It's no big deal, really.
Totmacher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2006, 11:52 AM   #36
altered states
seņor member

altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wagimawr
I did, and either way, the lack of reaction might have something to do with TFG's approach to her subject as opposed to Mossy's. But both were inappropriate. Dimensions is a privately owned site, not covered by the 1st Ammendment, and the Weight Board is supposed to be about exploring weight gain fantasy without PC nannies slapping people's knuckles. This could and should have been brought up and discussed on the Main Board.
altered states is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2006, 03:18 PM   #37
mossystate

Quote:
Mossystate, of course I'm trying to silence you. Just as you're trying to silence those who challenge you. You've given your opinion, which is your right, and now you're driving it in to the ground. Enough already. Of course, given the frequency of your replies, you're actually getting quite a kick out of this. Highjacking a thread with a post designed to get under people's skin, then replying with pompous, smug, holier-than-thou, poorly written paragraphs is nothing but classic trolling. So I hope you've had your fun, Mossytroll. I would encourage everyone to stop feeding this thing under the bridge, as I will.

Goodbye Troll.
Nope..sorry..calling me a 'troll', for pointing out child abuse,wont work here with me.Since I can clearly separate the ideas of force and consent,I am more than ok with what I have said.Since you want to call me a 'troll'..pompous..smug..holier-than -thou..etc, pehaps I should believe you give a big thumbs up to child abuse.Wow, see how it sounds when YOU are not being understood, and you have labels being attached to you that maybe you don't deserve...hmmmmmm.So, I am a thing..again..hmmmmmm..lol.It is ok..I always consider the source.

Weight gain FANTASIES are one thing, but the OP brought up a REAL LIFE situation where young girls are coerced and abused(sheesh, you think YOU are tired of me 'running this into the ground').I was honestly blown away by the response of a few.I thought this one was clear-cut.

To those people who share delectable fantasies with and ABOUT adults..BON APPETITE!!!

Last edited by mossystate; 09-04-2006 at 03:25 PM.
Old 09-04-2006, 03:33 PM   #38
mossystate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Totmacher

. If someone here has the ability to put on those blinders to human sympathy aforementioned and derive some joy from the idea and/or the actual acts depicted, should they be lambasted for their unique ability?

[/rant]
Hey,none of us can 'make' a person empathize with a suffering child, but I hope none of us will just shrug and say...'eh'....eeeek!So, yeah, I guess I will verbally squirtgun whip somebody like that.
Old 09-04-2006, 05:02 PM   #39
Blueyedevil173

Blueyedevil173 can now change their title

Quote:
Nope..sorry..calling me a 'troll', for pointing out child abuse,wont work here with me.Since I can clearly separate the ideas of force and consent,I am more than ok with what I have said.Since you want to call me a 'troll'..pompous..smug..holier-than -thou..etc, pehaps I should believe you give a big thumbs up to child abuse.Wow, see how it sounds when YOU are not being understood, and you have labels being attached to you that maybe you don't deserve...hmmmmmm.So, I am a thing..again..hmmmmmm..lol.It is ok..I always consider the source.

Weight gain FANTASIES are one thing, but the OP brought up a REAL LIFE situation where young girls are coerced and abused(sheesh, you think YOU are tired of me 'running this into the ground').I was honestly blown away by the response of a few.I thought this one was clear-cut.

To those people who share delectable fantasies with and ABOUT adults..BON APPETITE!!!
OMG...you mean this isn't the Child Abuse Admirers Board??? Wow, you've really got me pegged. I was hoping I could hide it, but you've exposed me for what I truly am! Oh noes!!!11one

While you may not be a true blue troll, what you're doing is clearly trolling. Highjacking a thread that has nothing to do with you, then carrying out an argument with 4 different people through 3 pages is clearly troll activity. And if you really think it's your job to save the world, jump a plane to Zimbabwe, and tell those tribesmen what for! You aren't going to get much done on the weight board, other than paint yourself out to be a real bitch.

Yeah, I said it.

And as I said before, bye. I'm done with this thread, and I'm especially done with you.
Blueyedevil173 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2006, 05:33 PM   #40
Fyreflyintheskye
☯tae kwan donut champ☯

Fyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:

Quote:
OMG...you mean this isn't the Child Abuse Admirers Board??? Wow, you've really got me pegged. I was hoping I could hide it, but you've exposed me for what I truly am! Oh noes!!!11one

While you may not be a true blue troll, what you're doing is clearly trolling. Highjacking a thread that has nothing to do with you, then carrying out an argument with 4 different people through 3 pages is clearly troll activity. And if you really think it's your job to save the world, jump a plane to Zimbabwe, and tell those tribesmen what for! You aren't going to get much done on the weight board, other than paint yourself out to be a real bitch.

Yeah, I said it.

And as I said before, bye. I'm done with this thread, and I'm especially done with you.
oooOooh, what is that *sniffs*... is that... sexual tension?

I sometimes get those phantom smells like cotton candy and fried dough. They're usually associated with a fond memory, come to think of it. how's that for hijacking? Sorry, random thought. Enny weight, i think that is so incredibly naughty how you two are all up on one another like caged tigers. It's quite exciting. i'll bet he'd even make you breakfast, Momo Well, after he called you "bitch," i think it's the least he could do. tigers bite necks and stuff, though, too... so name-calling, well, that's probably just part of the repertoire. Sex-ay! I wonder if you like it rough? all i can say is, "Reeoowr!"

*ducks low and loads supersoaker*
Old 09-04-2006, 05:42 PM   #41
mossystate

Quote:

Yeah, I said it.

And I am a horrible woman, looking to rain on the parade of consenting adults!!...the horror!!!..LOL Sometimes being a bitch is not such a bad thing, but it can be a scary thing for some who don't ' get it ', and try to make someone out to be something they are not, because of their own defensiveness.The folks who are into feeding/gaining fantasies..realities..who have agreed with me..here and in private..they have not felt threatened, because they are not afraid to say.."duh, yeah, this is bad shit"..*L*

Ok..ok..ok...I will go hijack another thread with my bitchiness..stay tuned!!!
Old 09-04-2006, 05:44 PM   #42
EbonySSBBW
California Dreams

EbonySSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EbonySSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EbonySSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EbonySSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EbonySSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EbonySSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EbonySSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EbonySSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EbonySSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EbonySSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EbonySSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Ok, after reading the first post in this thread, my boyfriend and I set the DVR to record this show and we watched it last night. I wanted to see it because I thought that it would be a celebration of fat women. I'm not sure which show the OP was watching but I didn't see a bunch of fat women who were happy being fat. In fact, the one who was over 300lbs talked about how she hoped that the one they were fattening didn't get as fat as she was. She talked about how hard it was to get up and about how many health problems she had, including high blood pressure. There was also talk that if the wife lost weight then the man would leave her and find another fat wife.

Needless to say, I was disappointed when I watched it. My boyfriend, who is definitely a FA, was also disappointed. He said, "Who would want to be with a fat women who is forced to be that way?" The documentary was basically about a 17 year old girl who was forced to leave school so that she could be fattened before her marriage. She was forced to stay in a hut for 4 months where she was forced (if she didn't do it she would be beaten) to drink tons and tons of fresh cow's milk and then just sleep. She looked so sad when they interviewed her. She didn't want to do what she was being forced to do.

I completely understand where you are coming from, Mossy. But I guess there are men and women here who aren't bothered by a 17 year old girl being force fed. It wasn't a fantasy folks, it was real life. And whereas it may be their culture it is not OUR culture. It's one thing to write stories about it but when people are able to see it on a documentary and see what sadness it is bringing to a person's life, how can someone still be turned on by that or see that as a good thing?

"The happiness of your life depends on the quality of your thoughts" Marcus A. Antoninus

"If I were asked to give what I consider the single most useful bit of advice for all humanity, it would be this: Expect trouble as an inevitable part of life, and when it comes, hold your head high. Look it squarely in the eye, and say, I will be bigger than you. You cannot defeat me" Ann Landers

Last edited by EbonySSBBW; 09-04-2006 at 05:51 PM.
EbonySSBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2006, 05:46 PM   #43
mossystate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShakenBakeSharleen
oooOooh, what is that *sniffs*... is that... sexual tension?

I sometimes get those phantom smells like cotton candy and fried dough. They're usually associated with a fond memory, come to think of it. how's that for hijacking? Sorry, random thought. Enny weight, i think that is so incredibly naughty how you two are all up on one another like caged tigers. It's quite exciting. i'll bet he'd even make you breakfast, Momo Well, after he called you "bitch," i think it's the least he could do. tigers bite necks and stuff, though, too... so name-calling, well, that's probably just part of the repertoire. Sex-ay! I wonder if you like it rough? all i can say is, "Reeoowr!"

*ducks low and loads supersoaker*
Shirley..I like men..not little boys..come on...take notes!!!!!!

You SO hijacked this more than I ever did!!!!!!!!!

Yeah,I felt a bit of the schoolyard with that last post.I am a mere troll, but one day I hope to snag me a man who will stomp his feet when any droplet of rain melts his sugar.

Now, dont MAKE me post the pics I have of you..in the chatroom!!!
Old 09-04-2006, 05:49 PM   #44
mossystate

Quote:
Originally Posted by EbonySSBBW
Ok, after reading the first post in this thread, my boyfriend and I set the DVR to record this show and we watched it last night. I wanted to see it because I thought that it would be a celebration of fat women. I'm not sure which show the OP was watching but I didn't see a bunch of fat women who were happy being fat. In fact, the one who was over 300lbs talked about how she hoped that the one they were fattening didn't get as fat as she was. She talked about how hard it was to get up and about how many health problems she had, including high blood pressure.

Needless to say, I was disappointed when I watched it. My boyfriend, who is definitely a FA, was also disappointed. The documentary was basically about a 17 year old girl who was forced to leave school so that she could be fattened before her marriage. She was forced to stay in a hut for 4 months where she was forced (if she didn't do it she would be beaten) to drink tons and tons of fresh cow's milk and then just sleep. She looked so sad when they interviewed her. She didn't want to do what she was being forced to do.

I completely understand where you are coming from, Mossy. But I guess there are men and women here who aren't bothered by a 17 year old girl being force fed. It wasn't a fantasy folks, it was real life. And whereas it may be their culture it is not OUR culture. It's one thing to write stories about it but when people are able to see it on a documentary and see what sadness it is bringing to a person's life, how can someone still be turned on by that or see that as a good thing?
Ebony...yup.

Like I have said, some people do not care, as long as it gets them off...yay for humanity.
Old 09-04-2006, 10:27 PM   #45
CurvaceousBBWLover
Primordial

CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Mossy, I share your objection to forced feeding. But you are being unnecessarily strident about something that is a non-issue. I would definitely raise the hue and cry if that stuff happened in America, but it doesn't. And there are so many more important issues to worry about like gas prices, the economy, and terrorism.

Quote:
And I am a horrible woman, looking to rain on the parade of consenting adults!!...the horror!!!..LOL Sometimes being a bitch is not such a bad thing, but it can be a scary thing for some who don't ' get it ', and try to make someone out to be something they are not, because of their own defensiveness.The folks who are into feeding/gaining fantasies..realities..who have agreed with me..here and in private..they have not felt threatened, because they are not afraid to say.."duh, yeah, this is bad shit"..*L*

Ok..ok..ok...I will go hijack another thread with my bitchiness..stay tuned!!!
Old 09-04-2006, 10:43 PM   #46
EbonySSBBW
California Dreams

EbonySSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EbonySSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EbonySSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EbonySSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EbonySSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EbonySSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EbonySSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EbonySSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EbonySSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EbonySSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EbonySSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CurvaceousBBWLover
Mossy, I share your objection to forced feeding. But you are being unnecessarily strident about something that is a non-issue. I would definitely raise the hue and cry if that stuff happened in America, but it doesn't. And there are so many more important issues to worry about like gas prices, the economy, and terrorism.
I think that the point is that someone on this very board watched that documentary and was so excited about it that he started this here thread. It was because of this thread that I watched the show. It's scary to me that there are men on this board who would find the force feeding of a 17 year old girl exciting. We're not talking about fantasy here. It was a real story about real people.

"The happiness of your life depends on the quality of your thoughts" Marcus A. Antoninus

"If I were asked to give what I consider the single most useful bit of advice for all humanity, it would be this: Expect trouble as an inevitable part of life, and when it comes, hold your head high. Look it squarely in the eye, and say, I will be bigger than you. You cannot defeat me" Ann Landers

Last edited by EbonySSBBW; 09-04-2006 at 10:47 PM.
EbonySSBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2006, 02:31 AM   #47
William
On Timeout

William makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging in

Hi

I think that the acceptance of this Documentary on this thread is one of the reasons that I receive so many negative points in Fat/Size Acceptance Community for even participating on Dimensions Online and why I am always having to defend Dimensions to so many people in Fat/Size Acceptance Community.

William

Quote:
I think that the point is that someone on this very board watched that documentary and was so excited about it that he started this here thread. It was because of this thread that I watched the show. It's scary to me that there are men on this board who would find the force feeding of a 17 year old girl exciting. We're not talking about fantasy here. It was a real story about real people.
William is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2006, 09:09 AM   #48
love dubh
douchebag reform school

love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CurvaceousBBWLover
So...abuse is only a problem if it happens specifically in Amerikay? But the genital mutilations going on in the Middle East and Africa, the "WTF" situation with Hezbollah/Lebanon, and the international crisis of starvation/malnutrition is okay?

All sorts of abuse go on in America....but we don't want to see it. The hobos in NYC, the struggling poor, the domestics hired from places like Taiwan and Laois who come over here to babysit only to be imprisoned in their homes by vindictive homeowners....

But, of course, as long as I can pull the shade down on these wretched situations, forget about 'em, and contendedly view my television, I'm cool.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon Stewart
Yes, in the Brownback family we teach that boys have a god stick and girls have a shame cave.
Manny: yeah but i could be patient zero to a rabies epidemic
Manny: rabies is as close to zombification as we can get
love dubh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2006, 04:43 PM   #49
CurvaceousBBWLover
Primordial

CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Fattening farms are not in the same league with female circumcision. I'm simply saying that there are more important issues to get oneself irate about.

Quote:
Originally Posted by maire dubh
So...abuse is only a problem if it happens specifically in Amerikay? But the genital mutilations going on in the Middle East and Africa, the "WTF" situation with Hezbollah/Lebanon, and the international crisis of starvation/malnutrition is okay?

All sorts of abuse go on in America....but we don't want to see it. The hobos in NYC, the struggling poor, the domestics hired from places like Taiwan and Laois who come over here to babysit only to be imprisoned in their homes by vindictive homeowners....

But, of course, as long as I can pull the shade down on these wretched situations, forget about 'em, and contendedly view my television, I'm cool.
Old 09-05-2006, 04:49 PM   #50
CurvaceousBBWLover
Primordial

Ebony, you don't know me very well. I don't know if you've seem my previous posts, but I do not support the feeder subculture. I do not get excited about force feeding a 17 year old.

The culture in that country is quite different from ours. I think it's fascinating that the people over there value having fat brides for the grooms. In America, our culture values slimmer brides for grooms.

In a perfect world, no one would pressure a woman to gain or lose weight in order to please her husband or significant other. Maybe I live with rose-colored glasses because I have always believed in accepting a woman as she is regardless of what she weighs. Large or small, I cannot and will not support forcing someone to change his or her weight.

But that doesn't mean I can't find that documentary fascinating.

Quote: