Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 08-28-2006, 01:00 AM   #1
Pauline

Pauline never has a post go unnoticedPauline never has a post go unnoticedPauline never has a post go unnoticedPauline never has a post go unnoticedPauline never has a post go unnoticedPauline never has a post go unnoticedPauline never has a post go unnoticedPauline never has a post go unnoticed
Default Extra Large mobility items for sale

Hello all!
I have a extra wide portable wheelchair (seat is 26-28 in) that holds a 600lb person with no foot-rests, a extra large rolling shower chair (750lb capacity) and a mobility cart (750lb cap) made by a golf cart company for sale. Email me at pauleeaz@yahoo.com for pictures and other details. Thanks.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg craig' list003.jpg (58.8 KB, 794 views)
File Type: jpg craig' list016.jpg (73.5 KB, 606 views)
File Type: jpg craig' list029.jpg (38.8 KB, 589 views)
Pauline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2006, 01:02 AM   #2
missaf

missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Maybe Lexi can use some of those...
missaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2006, 01:06 AM   #3
Dark_Hart

Dark_Hart carries a lot of weight on this boardDark_Hart carries a lot of weight on this boardDark_Hart carries a lot of weight on this boardDark_Hart carries a lot of weight on this boardDark_Hart carries a lot of weight on this boardDark_Hart carries a lot of weight on this board

thanks for sharing

this could help many people
Dark_Hart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2006, 08:14 AM   #4
Mercedes

Mercedes can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMercedes can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by missaf
I thought about that too. I'll put the url of this thread in her thread so she sees it!
Mercedes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2006, 09:27 AM   #5
mossystate
flicks a booger on conrad

mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by missaf
Yes..and if Lexi cannot use any of these items, it makes me feel happy that another 'Dimmer' might benefit.
mossystate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2006, 02:18 PM   #6
Make_Lunch_Not_War
Ken

Location: New Jersey, home of mosquitoes & underachieving NHL teams
Make_Lunch_Not_War can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by mossystate
Yes..and if Lexi cannot use any of these items, it makes me feel happy that another 'Dimmer' might benefit.
'Dimmer'? Please explain as I'm not too fast on the uptake.
Old 08-28-2006, 10:30 PM   #7
Eclectic_Girl
Rock n Roll Babe

Eclectic_Girl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Eclectic_Girl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Eclectic_Girl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Eclectic_Girl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Eclectic_Girl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Eclectic_Girl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Eclectic_Girl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Eclectic_Girl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Eclectic_Girl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Eclectic_Girl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Eclectic_Girl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Make_Lunch_Not_War
'Dimmer'? Please explain as I'm not too fast on the uptake.
Dimmer = Someone who regular participates on the Dimensions forums or chat ("Dim boards" or Dim chat"); a member of the Dimensions community
Eclectic_Girl is offline   Reply With Quote