Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 09-03-2006, 10:40 PM   #1
Stiffler

Stiffler can now change their title
Default Need Advice

This really,really hot brunette ssbbw just moved in down my street. Not sure if she is single but I have seen her walking around with very, very revealing clothing. Word is she was a ssbbw paysite idol named Kelligirl. I live in Emerson, NJ. Has anyone ever even heard of her? of have any information? She rocks my world and Stiffmeister is giving his phone cam a real workout. Thanks in advance if you can add anything to this....
Old 09-04-2006, 01:32 AM   #2
missaf

missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Check YouTube for Kelligirl -- you'll see.
missaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2006, 01:32 AM   #3
1300 Class
Pam Poovey's Stunt Double

1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

if you can add anything to this....
Delusion perhaps...
1300 Class is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2006, 03:35 AM   #4
SamanthaNY
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!

Dood, be careful. I heard she's the leader of a notorious girl-gang known as the East Coast Chubs. Cute name, right? Well they'll fuck you up, man. She's out on parole (that's why she disappeared from online life so many years ago), a murder rap, I heard.

And whatever you do - don't ever ever comment on the Jersey hair.
SamanthaNY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2006, 06:36 PM   #5
Stiffler

Stiffler can now change their title
Default thanks

Thanks Samantha, very helpful, that might explain the barb wire arm tatoo and boxy looking ankle bracelet. She's still hot though, I like'm naughty.
Old 09-04-2006, 06:39 PM   #6
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I think the funniest part is "word is..." - as if the neighbors are sitting around in the local coffee shop talking about this fat girl.

"I hear she used to be Kelligrl..."

*muffled ooos and ahhhhsss*

"I always wondered what happened to her."

*nods and knowing head bobs*
Old 09-04-2006, 06:45 PM   #7
fatlane
Starting Arvist

fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stiffler
This really,really hot brunette ssbbw just moved in down my street. Not sure if she is single but I have seen her walking around with very, very revealing clothing. Word is she was a ssbbw paysite idol named Kelligirl. I live in Emerson, NJ. Has anyone ever even heard of her? of have any information? She rocks my world and Stiffmeister is giving his phone cam a real workout. Thanks in advance if you can add anything to this....
Post pix plz RIGHT NOW tanx or the several hundred Kelligrl fanatics who don't like being mocked will BEAT THE EVER-LOVIN' CRAP OUT OF YOU.

We already know who you are and where you live based on our mad internet skillz. You have one hour to post a pic before we release the hounds.

Just remember that acceptance is 71.4% of size acceptance.
fatlane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2006, 12:18 PM   #8
bigsexy920
Ok I'll be good.

bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stiffler
Thanks Samantha, very helpful, that might explain the barb wire arm tatoo and boxy looking ankle bracelet. She's still hot though, I like'm naughty.
You don't need a tattoo to be naughty.
bigsexy920 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2006, 07:56 PM   #9
ripley

ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.

This cracks me up in so many different ways.

ripley is offline   Reply With Quote