Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 01-06-2007, 09:51 PM   #1
Violet_Beauregard

Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Smile What are your favorite physical attributes....What are your LEAST favorite?

My favorite would be my eyes, hair and smile....

My least favorite? My boobs.... too droopy.... if I had the $$$ I'd get a lift for sure. I can deal with the chubby belly, hips and thighs.... they're just me, but the droopy boobs.... hate 'em.......

Anyone else??
Violet_Beauregard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2007, 09:54 PM   #2
eightyseven
Ridiculous.

eightyseven is a pillar of the Dimensions communityeightyseven is a pillar of the Dimensions communityeightyseven is a pillar of the Dimensions communityeightyseven is a pillar of the Dimensions communityeightyseven is a pillar of the Dimensions communityeightyseven is a pillar of the Dimensions communityeightyseven is a pillar of the Dimensions communityeightyseven is a pillar of the Dimensions communityeightyseven is a pillar of the Dimensions communityeightyseven is a pillar of the Dimensions communityeightyseven is a pillar of the Dimensions community

My favorite would have to be my eyes. I once got hit on while on vacation by a cashier at a gift shop. She said she'd never seen eyes like mine. It was flipping fantastic.

My least favorite are my hands and my chubby face. My hands are really small for someone my size and my face just looks huge and doofy in photographs, generally and sometimes depending on the angle.
eightyseven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2007, 10:00 PM   #3
furious styles
goodbye halcyon days

furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!

my favorite? probably my...head, or my legs which are just gargantuan from years of hockey.

my least favorite is no doubt my chest. i work out and work out and NEVER develop any semblance of pecs.
I wish there was a board called: Let's Just All Be Fucking Honest With Each Other For Five Minutes.
furious styles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2007, 10:01 PM   #4
Mini
Right, not nice

Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I like my eyes, and I like being 7'.

Least favorite attribute would have to be my nose. I don't think it fits my face.
Old 01-06-2007, 10:05 PM   #5
furious styles
goodbye halcyon days

furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mini View Post
I like my eyes, and I like being 7'.
i knew you were tall but seriously? good heavens.

i want to be friends with a really tall person. it opens up a lot of different options.
I wish there was a board called: Let's Just All Be Fucking Honest With Each Other For Five Minutes.
furious styles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2007, 10:06 PM   #6
MisticalMisty

MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

My favorites are: my smile *it can light up a room* my eyes *they are black and very exotic* and my BELLY *I can't talk about it here..i may get banned *

The only thing I don't like is my double chin. I don't mind having one..hell I'm a fat girl..but I'd like it to be a little smaller..it looks like I have a gobbler..LOL
MisticalMisty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2007, 03:12 AM   #7
GoddessNoir
Milkmaid

GoddessNoir knows EXACTLY what's going onGoddessNoir knows EXACTLY what's going onGoddessNoir knows EXACTLY what's going onGoddessNoir knows EXACTLY what's going onGoddessNoir knows EXACTLY what's going onGoddessNoir knows EXACTLY what's going on

My favorites: my hair, my skin, my boobs (when they're in a bra) my hips, and booty.

My least favorites: my upper arms (really don't like them though I do go sleeveless) and my boobs, (when they're not in a bra) .

Ecstasy is uncut forests and the smell of fresh baked bread. - Arvuyeda
GoddessNoir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2007, 05:07 AM   #8
liz (di-va)

liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.

87: I hear ya about the face thing. Mine photographs, without careful lighting, so yooge and undistinguishably fleshy. Drives me nuts. All those gorj candid snapshots from bBW parties? I look awful in...just terrible.

Mini: You're really 7'??? Blimey. Blimey and might I say, cool (love tallness).

Ladies: This droopy boob thing...we must find a way to feel better about them. Cause if there ever was something that happened to everybody eventually it'd be the gravity + boobs construct and I'm not sure quite how to conquer this one either.

Last edited by liz (di-va); 01-07-2007 at 05:18 AM.
liz (di-va) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2007, 05:15 AM   #9
BeautifulPoeticDisaster

BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!

I HATE it when my face looks fat and puffy!!! I feel my boobs are too small, even though men love them. I hate that I have psoriasis (which also makes for red inbetween rolls) I hate that I have brown patches to insulin resistance. I HATE MY BLOODY TEETH, lol

ok, now that I got all the negative out of the way...let me be concieted for a moment, lol.

I love my eyes...the way they are so deep and emotional. I love my lips all big and pouty. I like the way my skin looks good with most hair and make up colours. I like my belly and its hugeness. I like how my thighs seem to be getting little rolls. I like my height. I like my small ass, lol...from the back I look half my size. I like the way I do my eyebrows all thin and girly.

Yes I have a lot of hang ups...but I think I am hella good looking despite all those hang ups....wonder how concieted I would be if I wasn't so hung up on my imperfections. hmmm
BeautifulPoeticDisaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2007, 08:20 AM   #10
Fuzzy Necromancer

Fuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging in

I liiike my longish hair, and my firm, rounded bottom.

I do not like my stomach, seems kinda paunchy-awkward on my generally slim body, and I detest my chest. I have a concaved chest, which looks weird, and the fact that it makes my mini-moobs look much bigger. They're barely half a centimeter in depth but thanks to the depression right in the middle I feel like I should be wearing a training bra. >.<

Quote:
Originally Posted by exile in thighville View Post
all we ask is that those without fetishes respect the notion that the vast majority of fetish-havers know how to reconcile their kink with the dangers of reality just as you would assume your next door neighbor is not a pedophile.
Where there's smoke, there's a smoke-making machine.
Fuzzy Necromancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2007, 08:51 AM   #11
Russ2d

Russ2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this board

As a life-long FA I love of droopy boobs... super soft hanging breasts are heavenly...

Women's breasts are suppose to sag, if they don't then they're fake.

It's a shame the modern world makes women unhappy with their natural and unique bodies. It's far past the time when that should end. My vote is for real women and real breasts...
Russ2d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2007, 09:08 AM   #12
Emma
On Timeout

Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ2d View Post
Women's breasts are suppose to sag, if they don't then they're fake.
My breasts don't sag at all and they're not fake. I can pass the pencil test weeee.

Anyways things I love:

My eyes (a friend said last night that she would kill to look like me and I have the best eyes she's ever seen)
My hair (When it's straightened at least. It's soft and shiny and i always get compliments on it)
My belly

Things that I like:
My lips are ok but could do with being a bit fuller
My thighs are sexy but there's a bit i hate about them

Things I don't like:
Weird scars and spots on my thighs
Scars and burns on my arm
My nose is too big
I'm too tall (5'8.5)
My hairy ass LOL

That's about all, the rest of my I don't really care for or hate.
Emma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2007, 09:30 AM   #13
Fuzzy Necromancer

Fuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging in

WHAAA?! o_0

Dear em of the curves, 5'8" isn't too tall. Too tall is when you have difficult navigating doors, are incable of standing up in a hotel shower, and get mild concussion on bumpy rides from friction with the car ceiling.

Quote:
Originally Posted by exile in thighville View Post
all we ask is that those without fetishes respect the notion that the vast majority of fetish-havers know how to reconcile their kink with the dangers of reality just as you would assume your next door neighbor is not a pedophile.
Where there's smoke, there's a smoke-making machine.
Fuzzy Necromancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2007, 09:41 AM   #14
Violet_Beauregard

Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Smile What fun!

This thread has turned out to be better than I expected! Just the droopy boobs thing!!

I think we all have our likes and dislikes, and how interesting that our dislikes may be someone elses likes......

It's nice to see so many who really do find something they love, or at the very least like about themselves. It just goes to show we are not all fat AND negative.
Violet_Beauregard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2007, 10:14 AM   #15
activistfatgirl
donuts at the finish line

activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Love:
my boobs, face: eyes/lips/nose/cheeks, I've got really great hair.

Like:
I like that I have a smooth belly hang, and a decent ass. I also like that I have decently "slim" ankles and curvy calves.

Hate:
You've heard it before, but my thighs. I'm also a little more hairy than I'd like, and I have discolored inner thighs. And I break out far too much.
Old 01-07-2007, 02:16 PM   #16
madamex

madamex has said some nice things

Hello, all!
Haven't been back here in ages (years) -but hope it is ok to reply politely to a few posts. I wanted to do the introductory post, but cannot find it anymore.

I like my eyes (blue ) hair (dark) and voluptuous figure (just over 200).

I dislike the fact that while I enjoy eating and gaining, I have never admitted this fact to anyone in real life. Isn't that sad?

I like the new crowd that is here!
madamex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2007, 03:21 PM   #17
Totmacher

Totmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going on
Cool

Wow, you've got a lot of confidence if the only thing you don't like about yourself is so rare, prized, and not particularly obvious. You simply must hang out with some of us sometime so that you'll get to admit it to someone, "real".

To keep the thread on topic,

My fave body part is probably my brain 'cause sometimes it works.

My least fave part is my (lack of) immune system.
Totmacher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2007, 03:26 PM   #18
Ample Pie
Fattitude Problem

Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!

Pretty much everything AFG said, except for the boobs. I'm not all powerfully fond of mine. But on every other point.
Old 01-07-2007, 03:28 PM   #19
madamex

Sorry Totmacher-
Did not mean to imply that I have no personal dislikes, I was just testing the waters to see if I should post or not. How about this? My favorite body part is my eyes. Last favorite is the huge scar that runs like an extension of my left eyebrow, which is a reminder of why catchers in baseball need to wear a helmet at all times.
My apologies if I was offensive.
Old 01-07-2007, 03:43 PM   #20
Totmacher

Totmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going on
Cool

Oh no, I wasn't offended. I actually trying to compliment you... See, my brain, is only working on its own time.

Lessee: I like my arms 'cause they're big and strong
I don't like my stomach 'cause I've never had visible sixpack abs.
Totmacher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2007, 03:46 PM   #21
Tooz
sweet chocolate christ

Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mfdoom View Post
my legs which are just gargantuan from years of hockey.
Hockey...

Uh. Anyway.
My favorites? My eyes, totally. My eyes have a weird color combo thing going on. I've never seen it outside of my father's family. Also, my skin tone. As hard as it is to find makeup, I love having pale olive skin. I wouldn't mind TAN olive skin, but this is alright.
I hate my skin at the same time, too. It seems to be prone to stretch marks, which I have EVERYWHERE. I even have some on my shoulders. I really, really hate that. I also wish my stomach were a little more proportionate to the rest of my body.
Old 01-07-2007, 03:46 PM   #22
madamex

D'oh-think I had better add my obliviouness to irony in the least favorite parts section of myself!
Old 01-07-2007, 03:47 PM   #23
isotope
What?

isotope does more than just post hot picsisotope does more than just post hot picsisotope does more than just post hot pics

I'm pretty much a perfect human being.

Sooo, no complaints.
isotope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2007, 04:42 PM   #24
supersoup
Nice to meet you beanbag.

supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!

douchebaaaaag.

i love my hair, my freckles, my hands, and my arse (for the simple reason that i read the term shelf here, and now adore it because of that!)

i don't like my thighs, my back, my chest/the girls, or my smile, i look like an idiot.

oh, and i hate my feet, but i hate feet in general.
Old 01-07-2007, 05:08 PM   #25
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by isotope View Post
I'm pretty much a perfect human being.

Sooo, no complaints.
Lol- you mean there are TWO of us?

Too many bad things to name- but after years of self-loathing, I'm not talking about them- or hating them anymore.

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote