Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 02-08-2006, 05:09 PM   #1
stealffa

stealffa has said some nice things
Smile Introduction of Sorts

Hello Everyone! So I've finally decided to stop lurking around here and step out of the shadows and give a big hi to the board. I'm a 21 year old male living and going to school in Maine. I discovered this site as a freshman in High School and I've kept coming back ever since.
I guess I've always been an FA as long as I can remember. I guess there is just something about the fat female form that I find beautiful and thus you bbws entice me to no end. Anyways, I hope to make some new friends and drop me a line on Yahoo messenger if you want to chat.
Peace, Stu
stealffa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2006, 05:31 PM   #2
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Welcome to the boards, steal.... always nice to see another New Englander around.
Old 02-08-2006, 10:12 PM   #3
Totmacher

Totmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going on

Nice intro. Hope you find what you're looking for, Stu.
Totmacher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2006, 10:13 PM   #4
Carrie

Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Hi there! Welcome, glad you joined us.
Old 02-08-2006, 10:18 PM   #5
Jes
is oddly aroused

Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Hi Hasselhof!

(are you Disco Stu? That would be cool)
Jes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2006, 11:03 PM   #6
Zoom
Rogue

Zoom is a pillar of the Dimensions communityZoom is a pillar of the Dimensions communityZoom is a pillar of the Dimensions communityZoom is a pillar of the Dimensions communityZoom is a pillar of the Dimensions communityZoom is a pillar of the Dimensions communityZoom is a pillar of the Dimensions communityZoom is a pillar of the Dimensions communityZoom is a pillar of the Dimensions communityZoom is a pillar of the Dimensions communityZoom is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Greetings and welcome to the typing class. First one to 100,000 words wins the autographed picture of the world's biggest zit.
Zoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2006, 11:38 PM   #7
1300 Class
Pam Poovey's Stunt Double

1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Hi there.
1300 Class is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2006, 04:12 PM   #8
stealffa

stealffa has said some nice things

Thanks for the welcome everyone And hopefully I will be posting more and more as time goes on. And yes I do wish I could pull off being Disco Stu. But unfortunately, I couldn't walk in platform shoes nor could I refer constantly to myself in the third person. I have been known to spout the occasional catch phrase though.
stealffa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2006, 07:03 AM   #9
Jes
is oddly aroused

Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I like you anyway, Disco Stu or not.
Jes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2006, 11:26 AM   #10
sicninja911

sicninja911 has said some nice things

"disco stu is on the go with some tic tac toe."
Old 02-10-2006, 06:34 PM   #11
EtobicokeFA
Proud FA

EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Greeting to the forums!

"Health is not a body weight, it's a measure of fitness."
EtobicokeFA is offline   Reply With Quote