Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality



Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 07-07-2008, 09:44 AM   #101
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing
 
Green Eyed Fairy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: In Your Head
Posts: 18,134
Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Skellington View Post
What irked me was it was one thread one damn thread where the women here were expressing what they liked in a forum that often seems like an oasis of what gets men hard. That a guy would try to shame the women here for posting pics of variety of different types of men and call them out for it pissed me off to no end.

It pissed me off then and still pisses me off now.
That rep I handed you just a few minutes ago is for this post, too
__________________
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]


"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2008, 11:23 AM   #102
luca brasi
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 14
luca brasi has said some nice things
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashley View Post
Actually, I DO want to be judged on my body. I want a guy who adores it. One who can't settle for anything less than a fat girl. I won't date any guy who doesn't have a preference for fat women.

So why should women not be allowed to have a preference for a certain body type as well?

There are several fat women on this board who love fat men. There are several fat men on this board who love THIN women. We're all born with our own preferences. It's natural, and it's no reason to get angry.
Hear, hear. There is no way big women should have an obligation to be attracted by big men. You like what you like and there´s nothing you can do about it. Peace.
luca brasi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 09:02 AM   #103
Bigtallandround
 
Bigtallandround's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: NJ
Posts: 20
Bigtallandround can now change their title
Default

This whole thing seems crazy. Im a fat guy, and I dont really care what particular women find attractive. If a fat girl wants a skinny guy, who cares? If a white girl wants an asian guy, who cares? If a black girl wants a white guy, who cares? If a skinny 40 year old woman wants a fat 23 year old man, who cares? Why cant people just like what they like without being judged on it?

I personally would prefer that all women I found attractive lusted after me, but Id also like a billion dollars and a private jet. I have been told Im not someone's "type" plenty of times, basically that Im fat and theyre not attracted to me on that basis. But, I've also had plenty of ladies that found me plenty attractive. Is it because Im a stud with a gorgeous face and irresistable body? No, clearly not. Its because I dont just assume that people will be repulsed by me and mope about it.

Just like I dont find all BBWs attractive, all BBWs arent going to find me attractive. Some will, but most wont. Just like if I saw a group of 10 random women, maybe Id find one or 2 attractive. Should I just find any woman that is upright and breathing attractive because Im a fat guy? No, I don't think I should. Should I find a woman thats 450 lbs attractive JUST because Im a fat guy? No, dont think so. If thats a preference, then great, but ones body type and/or body mass should neither dictate nor be a limiting factor upon one's preferences in a partner.

I guess the point is, its clearly disingenuous of anyone to expect, require, or dictate that someone be attracted to you. Its unreasonable and unfair.
Bigtallandround is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 11:44 AM   #104
nlittle1011
 
nlittle1011's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Victoria, BC Canada
Posts: 66
nlittle1011 can now change their title
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigtallandround View Post
Is it because Im a stud with a gorgeous face and irresistable body? No, clearly not. Its because I dont just assume that people will be repulsed by me and mope about it.
Uhm have you looked at yourself lately? You DO have a gorgeous face, yummy!

My attraction to men has nothing to do with size. I am attracted to faces. If a guy has a gorgeous face then I really don't care what the body looks like.
nlittle1011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 11:48 AM   #105
Jack Skellington
Grim Grinning Ghosts
 
Jack Skellington's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 3,607
Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigtallandround View Post
Its because I dont just assume that people will be repulsed by me and mope about it.
That is a very refreshing and positive atitude to see.

Quote:
I guess the point is, its clearly disingenuous of anyone to expect, require, or dictate that someone be attracted to you. Its unreasonable and unfair.
Very well said.
__________________
Serpents and spiders, tail of a rat, call in the spirits wherever they’re at. Rap on a table, it’s time to respond, send us a message from somewhere beyond.

Goblins and ghoulies, from last Halloween, awaken the spirits with your tambourine. Creepies and crawlies, toads in a pond, let there be music from regions beyond.

Wizards and Witches, wherever you dwell, give us a hint by ringing a bell.
Jack Skellington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 12:13 PM   #106
UMBROBOYUM
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: New York
Posts: 473
UMBROBOYUM has super-sized repUMBROBOYUM has super-sized repUMBROBOYUM has super-sized repUMBROBOYUM has super-sized repUMBROBOYUM has super-sized rep
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigtallandround View Post
This whole thing seems crazy. Im a fat guy, and I dont really care what particular women find attractive. If a fat girl wants a skinny guy, who cares? If a white girl wants an asian guy, who cares? If a black girl wants a white guy, who cares? If a skinny 40 year old woman wants a fat 23 year old man, who cares? Why cant people just like what they like without being judged on it?

I personally would prefer that all women I found attractive lusted after me, but Id also like a billion dollars and a private jet. I have been told Im not someone's "type" plenty of times, basically that Im fat and theyre not attracted to me on that basis. But, I've also had plenty of ladies that found me plenty attractive. Is it because Im a stud with a gorgeous face and irresistable body? No, clearly not. Its because I dont just assume that people will be repulsed by me and mope about it.

Just like I dont find all BBWs attractive, all BBWs arent going to find me attractive. Some will, but most wont. Just like if I saw a group of 10 random women, maybe Id find one or 2 attractive. Should I just find any woman that is upright and breathing attractive because Im a fat guy? No, I don't think I should. Should I find a woman thats 450 lbs attractive JUST because Im a fat guy? No, dont think so. If thats a preference, then great, but ones body type and/or body mass should neither dictate nor be a limiting factor upon one's preferences in a partner.

I guess the point is, its clearly disingenuous of anyone to expect, require, or dictate that someone be attracted to you. Its unreasonable and unfair.

Right on brother yay!


You choose what you want. No one can tell you otherwise. I love fat women. Its what I prefer and its not the only preference I seek either. Don't let anyone tell you what to like or the reasons for why you like it. Only your heart and mind know the real answers there.
UMBROBOYUM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 03:40 PM   #107
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing
 
Green Eyed Fairy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: In Your Head
Posts: 18,134
Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigtallandround View Post
This whole thing seems crazy. Im a fat guy, and I dont really care what particular women find attractive. If a fat girl wants a skinny guy, who cares? If a white girl wants an asian guy, who cares? If a black girl wants a white guy, who cares? If a skinny 40 year old woman wants a fat 23 year old man, who cares? Why cant people just like what they like without being judged on it?

I personally would prefer that all women I found attractive lusted after me, but Id also like a billion dollars and a private jet. I have been told Im not someone's "type" plenty of times, basically that Im fat and theyre not attracted to me on that basis. But, I've also had plenty of ladies that found me plenty attractive. Is it because Im a stud with a gorgeous face and irresistable body? No, clearly not. Its because I dont just assume that people will be repulsed by me and mope about it.

Just like I dont find all BBWs attractive, all BBWs arent going to find me attractive. Some will, but most wont. Just like if I saw a group of 10 random women, maybe Id find one or 2 attractive. Should I just find any woman that is upright and breathing attractive because Im a fat guy? No, I don't think I should. Should I find a woman thats 450 lbs attractive JUST because Im a fat guy? No, dont think so. If thats a preference, then great, but ones body type and/or body mass should neither dictate nor be a limiting factor upon one's preferences in a partner.

I guess the point is, its clearly disingenuous of anyone to expect, require, or dictate that someone be attracted to you. Its unreasonable and unfair.
Thank You
__________________
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]


"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 04:03 PM   #108
Bigtallandround
 
Bigtallandround's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: NJ
Posts: 20
Bigtallandround can now change their title
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nlittle1011 View Post
Uhm have you looked at yourself lately? You DO have a gorgeous face, yummy!

My attraction to men has nothing to do with size. I am attracted to faces. If a guy has a gorgeous face then I really don't care what the body looks like.
I happen to think you have wonderful taste!! Thank you, I always like to hear nice things from a pretty lady!
Bigtallandround is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 04:11 PM   #109
nlittle1011
 
nlittle1011's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Victoria, BC Canada
Posts: 66
nlittle1011 can now change their title
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigtallandround View Post
I happen to think you have wonderful taste!! Thank you, I always like to hear nice things from a pretty lady!
No problem Handsome, I only speak the truth!
nlittle1011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 04:40 PM   #110
MaryClaire
 
MaryClaire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Suburbs of Chicago
Posts: 105
MaryClaire does more than just post hot picsMaryClaire does more than just post hot picsMaryClaire does more than just post hot pics
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigtallandround View Post
This whole thing seems crazy. Im a fat guy, and I dont really care what particular women find attractive. If a fat girl wants a skinny guy, who cares? If a white girl wants an asian guy, who cares? If a black girl wants a white guy, who cares? If a skinny 40 year old woman wants a fat 23 year old man, who cares? Why cant people just like what they like without being judged on it?

I personally would prefer that all women I found attractive lusted after me, but Id also like a billion dollars and a private jet. I have been told Im not someone's "type" plenty of times, basically that Im fat and theyre not attracted to me on that basis. But, I've also had plenty of ladies that found me plenty attractive. Is it because Im a stud with a gorgeous face and irresistable body? No, clearly not. Its because I dont just assume that people will be repulsed by me and mope about it.

Just like I dont find all BBWs attractive, all BBWs arent going to find me attractive. Some will, but most wont. Just like if I saw a group of 10 random women, maybe Id find one or 2 attractive. Should I just find any woman that is upright and breathing attractive because Im a fat guy? No, I don't think I should. Should I find a woman thats 450 lbs attractive JUST because Im a fat guy? No, dont think so. If thats a preference, then great, but ones body type and/or body mass should neither dictate nor be a limiting factor upon one's preferences in a partner.

I guess the point is, its clearly disingenuous of anyone to expect, require, or dictate that someone be attracted to you. Its unreasonable and unfair.

Obviously women are attracted to you for your brain and your good looks!! Well said!
MaryClaire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 04:51 PM   #111
Bigtallandround
 
Bigtallandround's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: NJ
Posts: 20
Bigtallandround can now change their title
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nlittle1011 View Post
No problem Handsome, I only speak the truth!
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaryClaire View Post
Obviously women are attracted to you for your brain and your good looks!! Well said!
Both of you lovely ladies are very sweet. thank you! You both just proved my point...and made me a little blushy in the process.
Bigtallandround is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 05:02 PM   #112
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing
 
Green Eyed Fairy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: In Your Head
Posts: 18,134
Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default

Is it okay if I tell you you're hot, too, BigTall guy?
__________________
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]


"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 05:14 PM   #113
Bigtallandround
 
Bigtallandround's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: NJ
Posts: 20
Bigtallandround can now change their title
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
Is it okay if I tell you you're hot, too, BigTall guy?
Never too much of a good thing, I dont believe in moderation when it comes to certain things...and compliments from lovely ladies is one of those things!

Thank you!
Bigtallandround is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 06:02 PM   #114
nlittle1011
 
nlittle1011's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Victoria, BC Canada
Posts: 66
nlittle1011 can now change their title
Default

What do you say we share him ladies? I don't believe he would mind us beautiful women taking turns with him do you?
nlittle1011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2008, 06:37 PM   #115
TCUBOB
When pimpin' was easy
 
TCUBOB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: NoVA
Posts: 1,202
TCUBOB makes people happy simply by logging inTCUBOB makes people happy simply by logging inTCUBOB makes people happy simply by logging inTCUBOB makes people happy simply by logging inTCUBOB makes people happy simply by logging inTCUBOB makes people happy simply by logging inTCUBOB makes people happy simply by logging inTCUBOB makes people happy simply by logging inTCUBOB makes people happy simply by logging inTCUBOB makes people happy simply by logging in
Default

Unfrozen Caveman BHM is frightened and confused by this thread. He sees the point of those who call it insulting, and can imagine the blowback that would happen if it were a "Who likes skinny chicks" thread, but also recognizes the absurdity of posting such a thread on a web site devoted to fat acceptance but that focuses primarily on fat women.

He himself, while not meeting the criteria for desire set out in the title, doesn't like this thread, but also realizes, unlike Sonny Corleone, that it is business, not personal (even though it's about personal choice/desires). Thus UCBHM thinks the thread, while not his cup of tea, is what it is. Would he prefer it not exists? Of course, because it's all about gushing over what he is not. But hey, not everybody eats soylent green and not everybody likes the same type of guy.

I'm pretty sure that any point I had is now lost and gone. I will now seek out new things to frighten and confuse me.
__________________
Pithy Quote Unavailable at this time.
TCUBOB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2008, 08:28 PM   #116
Jack Skellington
Grim Grinning Ghosts
 
Jack Skellington's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 3,607
Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCUBOB View Post
Unfrozen Caveman BHM is frightened and confused by this thread.
Yo, BHM Caveman.

Women who dig BHM thread.

http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/fo...555#post834555

Quote:
because it's all about gushing over what he is not.
People gush over things I am not all the time and totally respect their right to do it. But then I've always been a little weird I guess.
__________________
Serpents and spiders, tail of a rat, call in the spirits wherever they’re at. Rap on a table, it’s time to respond, send us a message from somewhere beyond.

Goblins and ghoulies, from last Halloween, awaken the spirits with your tambourine. Creepies and crawlies, toads in a pond, let there be music from regions beyond.

Wizards and Witches, wherever you dwell, give us a hint by ringing a bell.
Jack Skellington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2008, 08:40 PM   #117
BigBeautifulMe
That was a heart.
 
BigBeautifulMe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Sydney, Australia as of January 2014!
Posts: 7,504
BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default

I love men who have 3,921 posts instead of 3,922.
__________________
"I am a size 0 if you multiply my current size by 0." - liz (di-va)

"I just think your culinary choices could use more death of sentient creatures. Is that so wrong?" - Mini

-Rosebud- I am imagining how lovely it would be to see your golden hair rising up over my belly when you are between my thighs
-Rosebud- Like a cunnilingus sunrise
BigBeautifulMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2008, 06:41 AM   #118
TCUBOB
When pimpin' was easy
 
TCUBOB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: NoVA
Posts: 1,202
TCUBOB makes people happy simply by logging inTCUBOB makes people happy simply by logging inTCUBOB makes people happy simply by logging inTCUBOB makes people happy simply by logging inTCUBOB makes people happy simply by logging inTCUBOB makes people happy simply by logging inTCUBOB makes people happy simply by logging inTCUBOB makes people happy simply by logging inTCUBOB makes people happy simply by logging inTCUBOB makes people happy simply by logging in
Default

Didn't say that such a thread didn't exist, not really worried about what women gush over (just observing) nor was I that put out that fat women are treating skinny guys like trophies...like a skinny guy is their proof that society will accept them, because look, they're fat but not with a fat guy! Thus I MUST be accepted.

Obviously, I'm not saying that the above is ALWAYS true. I'm saying that I've seen cases where it IS true, and thus I'm throwing it out there so that people can hang me and hit me with baseball bats because I said it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Skellington View Post
Yo, BHM Caveman.

Women who dig BHM thread.

http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/fo...555#post834555



People gush over things I am not all the time and totally respect their right to do it. But then I've always been a little weird I guess.
__________________
Pithy Quote Unavailable at this time.
TCUBOB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2008, 09:33 AM   #119
olwen
Disco Bear
 
olwen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: nyc
Posts: 6,966
olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCUBOB View Post
Didn't say that such a thread didn't exist, not really worried about what women gush over (just observing) nor was I that put out that fat women are treating skinny guys like trophies...like a skinny guy is their proof that society will accept them, because look, they're fat but not with a fat guy! Thus I MUST be accepted.

Obviously, I'm not saying that the above is ALWAYS true. I'm saying that I've seen cases where it IS true, and thus I'm throwing it out there so that people can hang me and hit me with baseball bats because I said it.
You're right about it not always being true, but it also goes both ways. Such is life. ::shrugs::
olwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2008, 09:45 AM   #120
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing
 
Green Eyed Fairy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: In Your Head
Posts: 18,134
Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by olwen View Post
You're right about it not always being true, but it also goes both ways. Such is life. ::shrugs::

Lol, some of the skinny guys I have been with definitely weren't trophies......
__________________
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]


"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2008, 10:15 AM   #121
Jack Skellington
Grim Grinning Ghosts
 
Jack Skellington's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 3,607
Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCUBOB View Post
Didn't say that such a thread didn't exist, not really worried about what women gush over (just observing) nor was I that put out that fat women are treating skinny guys like trophies...like a skinny guy is their proof that society will accept them, because look, they're fat but not with a fat guy! Thus I MUST be accepted.

Obviously, I'm not saying that the above is ALWAYS true. I'm saying that I've seen cases where it IS true, and thus I'm throwing it out there so that people can hang me and hit me with baseball bats because I said it.
If you really believe that stuff you have no idea how women really think.

I support the right for women to "gush" over whatever they like. I feel a person not being attracted to me is not a slight and does not mean they are a bad person.
__________________
Serpents and spiders, tail of a rat, call in the spirits wherever they’re at. Rap on a table, it’s time to respond, send us a message from somewhere beyond.

Goblins and ghoulies, from last Halloween, awaken the spirits with your tambourine. Creepies and crawlies, toads in a pond, let there be music from regions beyond.

Wizards and Witches, wherever you dwell, give us a hint by ringing a bell.
Jack Skellington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2008, 10:18 AM   #122
olwen
Disco Bear
 
olwen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: nyc
Posts: 6,966
olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
Lol, some of the skinny guys I have been with definitely weren't trophies......
Exactly. Looks can only go so far.
olwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2008, 10:25 AM   #123
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing
 
Green Eyed Fairy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: In Your Head
Posts: 18,134
Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Skellington View Post
If you really believe that stuff you have no idea how women really think.

I support the right for women to "gush" over whatever they like. I feel a person not being attracted to me is not a slight and does not mean they are a bad person.
I gush over you... care to show me your trophy?






Do you like fat girls?
__________________
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]


"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2008, 10:41 AM   #124
NancyGirl74
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 2,997
NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default

Someone mentioned being bi-sizeual (GEF?) and I would say that me to a T. I tend to like tall men with a little meat on their bones and great arms. What I don't like is men who are so muscular their breasts are bigger than mine and/or they have veins popping out all over. Otherwise, I think I'm pretty open-minded about the kind of body types I find attractive.

Last edited by NancyGirl74; 07-12-2008 at 10:52 AM. Reason: 'cause I'm a dork and wrote bi-sixeual instead of bi-sizeual. I don't know what bi-sixeual is but to each their own.
NancyGirl74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2008, 10:45 AM   #125
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing
 
Green Eyed Fairy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: In Your Head
Posts: 18,134
Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default

I don't think it was me Nancy....I'm not bi...though I do jest a lot with the ladies


I really am a slave to the.......errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr nevermind
__________________
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]


"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:04 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright Dimensions Magazine. All rights reserved worldwide.