Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 05-02-2006, 03:03 PM   #1
eskimoearl

eskimoearl has said some nice things
Default Former lurker, sharing pictures

Hey everyone

I've been lurking around these forums for a long time, and never posted. But reading what everyone else has said has really helped me to start loving my body. Anyway, I wanted to share a couple pictures of myself. Tell me what you think!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg n21903071_30275002_5867.jpg (47.2 KB, 5269 views)
File Type: jpg n21905656_30074478_8158.jpg (55.5 KB, 4422 views)
eskimoearl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2006, 03:13 PM   #2
pinuptami
Model turned slacker

pinuptami does more than just post hot picspinuptami does more than just post hot picspinuptami does more than just post hot picspinuptami does more than just post hot pics

Simply adorable. Welcome out of lurk mode

xoxo

Tami
pinuptami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2006, 04:02 PM   #3
1300 Class
Pam Poovey's Stunt Double

1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Hi and a warm welcome.
1300 Class is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2006, 05:31 PM   #4
Littleghost
Oh, Frickenstein.

Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Aww... cute!

--Littleghost
Littleghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2006, 06:29 PM   #5
asses77

asses77 has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by eskimoearl
Hey everyone

I've been lurking around these forums for a long time, and never posted. But reading what everyone else has said has really helped me to start loving my body. Anyway, I wanted to share a couple pictures of myself. Tell me what you think!
Newbie too. so welcome! love to see more pics as I think you're very attractive.

asses77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2006, 06:46 PM   #6
eskimoearl

Quote:
Originally Posted by asses77
Newbie too. so welcome! love to see more pics as I think you're very attractive.

Here's another I just had around...Thanks for the nice words!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg n21903071_30316310_5914.jpg (55.1 KB, 6116 views)
Old 05-02-2006, 06:51 PM   #7
asses77

asses77 has said some nice things

Quote:
Here's another I just had around...Thanks for the nice words!
My pleasure, just tellin the truth! dont be shy, you're a fine lookin woman and should be proud to post pics.

Did you get my PM??
asses77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2006, 07:32 PM   #8
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Very cute, girlie!

If you'd like I can make you a better face avatar for the forums.... just let me know, can crop up on of the pics you included here.

Old 05-02-2006, 07:43 PM   #9
Tragdor
Abide

Tragdor can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesTragdor can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesTragdor can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

welcome welcome. You are a cutie

Does that tiara mean your royality?
Tragdor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2006, 12:14 AM   #10
Edens_heel

Edens_heel is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEdens_heel is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEdens_heel is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEdens_heel is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEdens_heel is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEdens_heel is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEdens_heel is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEdens_heel is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEdens_heel is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEdens_heel is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEdens_heel is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Welcome to another former lurker! Hope you find the site to your liking as I have.

Oh, and very beautiful pics. Gorgeous smile
Edens_heel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2006, 12:40 AM   #11
EasyCheese

EasyCheese has said some nice things

I, too, am new to this forum, and if you're the kind of company I'm to expect, I'm gonna love it here .
EasyCheese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2006, 07:53 AM   #12
EtobicokeFA
Proud FA

EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Welcome to the boards!

Great pictures!

"Health is not a body weight, it's a measure of fitness."
EtobicokeFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2006, 09:03 AM   #13
Wagimawr

Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!

Gorgeous pictures how bout some beginner rep points for gracing us with your presence? No? Too late
Wagimawr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2006, 11:03 AM   #14
eskimoearl

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnMarie
Very cute, girlie!

If you'd like I can make you a better face avatar for the forums.... just let me know, can crop up on of the pics you included here.

Thanks, AM but I worked it out. Good idea, I like the new one a lot better
Old 05-06-2006, 05:42 PM   #15
Jay West Coast
Witness to the Thickness

Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!

Very pretty! Ok, from an FA's point of view..."HOT!"

Thanks for sharing, you've got a great bod to strut, and fantastic smile to boot!

Jay
Old 05-06-2006, 05:47 PM   #16
Chimpi
into the shining sun

Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Very beautiful pictures, eskimo. Welcome to the Dimensions Forum.
My girlfriend has the same shirt. It's one of my favorite shirts.
Old 05-08-2006, 07:21 PM   #17
dtrife

dtrife has said some nice things

you go girl! i used to be the same way and im now trying to be more active on the boards myself!
dtrife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2006, 08:24 PM   #18
LarryTheShiveringChipmunk

LarryTheShiveringChipmunk never has a post go unnoticedLarryTheShiveringChipmunk never has a post go unnoticedLarryTheShiveringChipmunk never has a post go unnoticedLarryTheShiveringChipmunk never has a post go unnoticedLarryTheShiveringChipmunk never has a post go unnoticedLarryTheShiveringChipmunk never has a post go unnoticedLarryTheShiveringChipmunk never has a post go unnoticedLarryTheShiveringChipmunk never has a post go unnoticed

welcome to the boards!
Old 05-08-2006, 08:27 PM   #19
LarryTheShiveringChipmunk

LarryTheShiveringChipmunk never has a post go unnoticedLarryTheShiveringChipmunk never has a post go unnoticedLarryTheShiveringChipmunk never has a post go unnoticedLarryTheShiveringChipmunk never has a post go unnoticedLarryTheShiveringChipmunk never has a post go unnoticedLarryTheShiveringChipmunk never has a post go unnoticedLarryTheShiveringChipmunk never has a post go unnoticedLarryTheShiveringChipmunk never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by dtrife
you go girl! i used to be the same way and im now trying to be more active on the boards myself!
just dive right in. this is an extremely supportive bunch that have helped me out a lot (whether they know it or not)
Old 05-09-2006, 01:13 AM   #20
shy guy
Monkey Trumpets

shy guy is a member of the 500 clubshy guy is a member of the 500 clubshy guy is a member of the 500 clubshy guy is a member of the 500 clubshy guy is a member of the 500 clubshy guy is a member of the 500 club

WOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! HOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! another super cute girl for me to drool over. Welcome to the Forums I hope you have a great time ...later
shy guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2006, 03:24 PM   #21
eskimoearl

Default i'm back!

So...I know I didn't do as well as I would have wanted as far as not lurking anymore, but I guess I just like to read sometimes, and not participate. I'll try to do better, I swear! Anyway, I had a couple new pictures to share, so here they are
Attached Images
File Type: jpg n21903071_30481822_1957.jpg (92.5 KB, 491 views)
File Type: jpg n21903071_30481895_4841.jpg (71.2 KB, 482 views)
Old 08-12-2006, 04:50 PM   #22
shy guy
Monkey Trumpets

shy guy is a member of the 500 clubshy guy is a member of the 500 clubshy guy is a member of the 500 clubshy guy is a member of the 500 clubshy guy is a member of the 500 clubshy guy is a member of the 500 club

Now thats a billion dollar smile if I ever saw one It's so awesome that all the pretty girls come here and btw,Welcome Back!!!...later
shy guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2006, 07:25 PM   #23
Jay West Coast
Witness to the Thickness

Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!

Welcome back! You look great!
Old 08-13-2006, 01:43 AM   #24
Santaclear
User

Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
So...I know I didn't do as well as I would have wanted as far as not lurking anymore, but I guess I just like to read sometimes, and not participate. I'll try to do better, I swear! Anyway, I had a couple new pictures to share, so here they are
Sure, sure. We know you lurkers are a buncha psychos. (JOKING! you look beautiful, EE.)
Old 08-13-2006, 02:22 PM   #25
GPL

GPL has super-sized repGPL has super-sized repGPL has super-sized repGPL has super-sized rep
Default Hottie!!

Wow, you look very beautiful!
What a smile, what a body, what nice arms;-)
Very nice to see you came back.

Thank you for posting and sharing your pics,
Tight hugs, GPL.

Avatar used with Tina's permission, ty Tina!
GPL is offline   Reply With Quote