Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 05-14-2006, 11:17 AM   #1
growinggirls
On Timeout

growinggirls has said some nice things
Default New Feeder magazine

Currently producing a magazine set in a school were the new girl is the only BBW, she is then befriended by the cool skinny girls. The girls soon find out that big is beautiful and feeding begins.
growinggirls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2006, 11:17 AM   #2
growinggirls
On Timeout

for details email growinggirls@dbzmail.com
Old 05-15-2006, 01:07 AM   #3
1300 Class
Pam Poovey's Stunt Double

1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Could we perhaps have a translation into something aproximating an explanation?
1300 Class is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2006, 05:37 AM   #4
growinggirls
On Timeout

hi my name is kristie am using my ex fiances account. 2 fill u in this mag was neva gonna happen it was a con by him 2 get me and other girls 2 send him pix! he disgusts me! x
Old 08-26-2006, 08:20 AM   #5
Emma
On Timeout

Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!

tried to delete wouldn't work though

Last edited by Emma; 08-26-2006 at 08:23 AM.
Emma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2006, 08:40 AM   #6
exile in thighville
groups/347570880589/

exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!

Roflcopter.
exile in thighville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2006, 09:28 AM   #7
BaronAaron

BaronAaron can now change their title

I think I might be stoned but I thought a magazine was, like, this stapled, glossy thing full of stuff to read and look at, with, like ads, a cover and appearing weekly, monthly, quarterly, what-have-ya and what-not.
Old 08-26-2006, 12:23 PM   #8
Ivy
more cake, please!

Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!

i've got my lollerskates on Dan, land the copter and lets take flight.

Last edited by Ivy; 05-18-2012 at 12:23 PM.
Ivy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2006, 01:04 PM   #9
Wagimawr

Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!

Wagimawr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2006, 05:05 PM   #10
Red

Red has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Red has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Red has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Red has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Red has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Red has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Red has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Red has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Red has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Red has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Red has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default oh that...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wagimawr

.... that really is genius!
Red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2006, 05:59 PM   #11
altered states
seņor member

altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I sent this mofo pix too, and he turned out to be a Jew for Jesus selling time shares in the Arkansas wilderness. Last time I fall for that one.
altered states is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2006, 07:07 PM   #12
Phalloidium

Phalloidium can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wagimawr
I raise you a butterfly on a cupcake!

Phalloidium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2006, 08:38 AM   #13
exile in thighville
groups/347570880589/

exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivy
i've got my lollerskates on Dan, land the copter and lets take flight.
i'll pass, the last time i went lollerskating i had a bad accident. you wanna just go to rofl house instead?
exile in thighville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2006, 08:30 AM   #14
Boteroesque Babe
All cookies cleared!

Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaronAaron
I think I might be stoned but I thought a magazine was, like, this stapled, glossy thing full of stuff to read and look at, with, like ads, a cover and appearing weekly, monthly, quarterly, what-have-ya and what-not.
Been scratchin' my own head over that one for years, Baron.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tres huevos
I sent this mofo pix too, and he turned out to be a Jew for Jesus selling time shares in the Arkansas wilderness. Last time I fall for that one.
Your forgot to mention his car trunk full of Amway and his "Ask me about Herbalife!" button.
"If you stand on a soapbox and trade rhetoric with a dictator you never win. That's what they do so well; they seduce people. But if you ridicule them, bring them down with laughter, they can't win." ~ Mel Brooks

"The country is run by extremists, 'cause moderates have shit to do." ~ Jon Stewart

"And she doesn't wear polyester except when she's kidding."~ Egbert Souse
Boteroesque Babe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2006, 12:45 PM   #15
isotope
What?

isotope does more than just post hot picsisotope does more than just post hot picsisotope does more than just post hot pics

...Tell you what, let's turn this magazine into a movie!

Loads of CGI, big stars and Spielberg directs!

...however we still have no idea what is going on.
isotope is offline   Reply With Quote