Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Board Business

Closed Thread

Old 01-09-2017, 06:23 PM   #301
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

No thank you Tad I see no reason to participate.
Old 01-09-2017, 11:32 PM   #302
CleverBomb
On Space Out

CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
Sooooo .... the new board is open, apparently some people have applied for post access, but no new threads yet. Are people nervous about going first? Not comfortable with the rules? Just have nothing to say currently?
I've got a month or so of "WTF Mate?" piled up, and am not quite sure where to start -- especially since it's supposed to be all principled and erudite and stuff.

I'll think of something though, eventually.
Old 01-10-2017, 10:47 AM   #303
Cobra Verde
Lupus Dei

Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by tracii View Post
i think i'll pass on participating because i already know my views aren't wanted.
Quote:
see thats why i really want no part of any political discussion on this forum.
Quote:
i hope you can find a way to make it work but as for me i don't think i would participate.
Quote:
i have no idea why i am responding to things here because i don't see me being remotely interested in being part of that board because i already know my views won't be wanted here.
Quote:
no thank you tad i see no reason to participate.
WE GET IT. a
Old 01-10-2017, 10:53 AM   #304
Leishycat
Tired of your shit

Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobra Verde View Post
WE GET IT. a
I lol'd

a
Old 01-10-2017, 04:37 PM   #305
bigmac

bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dromond View Post
A bit more? It sounds like a lot of work for mods to police. A blanket ban, except for a specific political cartoon thread, may be inconvenient but it's difficult to abuse.
I agree -- it would keep primarily image posts from overwhelming threads that are primarily discussion.
Old 01-10-2017, 04:45 PM   #306
bigmac

bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracii View Post
Deli that is why this new political forum will never be different from HP in the long run.
When you stick a millennial at the helm it will be more of a cluster &%$# than HP ever was.
Pretty evident to me already because the person in charge is asking how to set this forum up and how to police it when infractions are made so basically asking us the members how to do it. To me thats shows they have no plan and have laid it on one person and that person has no idea what to do.
Just my opinion and how it looks to me so don't get mad at me for speaking my mind.
What does being a millenial have to do with anything?

You'd rather rules be issued from above without any user input?
Old 01-10-2017, 08:25 PM   #307
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I know you get it CV no need to smart off like that.
Pretty sure the new board will be 99% liberal SJWs.
Have fun with it and be sure to give everyone a trophy for just showing up.
Old 01-11-2017, 04:22 AM   #308
Leishycat
Tired of your shit

Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!

Considering it was your generation that gave us trophies for showing up whether we wanted them or not, I nominate you to be in charge of pointless trophies.
Old 01-11-2017, 05:01 AM   #309
Dromond
Old school

Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracii View Post
I know you get it CV no need to smart off like that.
Pretty sure the new board will be 99% liberal SJWs.
Have fun with it and be sure to give everyone a trophy for just showing up.
You're showing a lot of interest for someone who isn't interested.
Old 01-11-2017, 05:32 AM   #310
Deven
Wendigo

Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dromond View Post
You're showing a lot of interest for someone who isn't interested.
Don't feed the attention grabbing.
Old 01-11-2017, 10:20 AM   #311
ditzygirl

ditzygirl can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesditzygirl can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesditzygirl can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Lets show some tolerance please.
Old 01-11-2017, 11:26 AM   #312
Deven
Wendigo

Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ditzygirl View Post
Lets show some tolerance please.
Um, after the way she talked to me: no.
Old 01-11-2017, 11:29 AM   #313
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Seeing as the Soap Box is now open I am going to lock this thread. If you have any questions/thoughts/suggestions, you are welcome to message me.

Thank you all for your input.
Closed Thread