Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 08-11-2017, 02:33 AM   #4951
Orchid

Orchid carries a lot of weight on this boardOrchid carries a lot of weight on this boardOrchid carries a lot of weight on this boardOrchid carries a lot of weight on this boardOrchid carries a lot of weight on this boardOrchid carries a lot of weight on this board

To Tracyarts. The crafts shops might have a textile pen to paint the white nylon stitches.
Orchid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2017, 08:54 AM   #4952
Tracyarts

Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orchid View Post
To Tracyarts. The crafts shops might have a textile pen to paint the white nylon stitches.
That's an idea to make the stitching decorative.

But I just found out that Rit came out with a new dye for synthetic and blended fabrics that I'll try. It may take a little lighter on the stitches but that won't be a problem.
Old 08-20-2017, 09:03 PM   #4953
DragonFly
Ahem Prema

DragonFly never has a post go unnoticedDragonFly never has a post go unnoticedDragonFly never has a post go unnoticedDragonFly never has a post go unnoticedDragonFly never has a post go unnoticedDragonFly never has a post go unnoticedDragonFly never has a post go unnoticed

Candles...always candles... Yankee Candle suckers me in every time with those coupons..... I now have all the fall fragrances.
DragonFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2017, 07:14 PM   #4954
Cynthia

Cynthia never has a post go unnoticedCynthia never has a post go unnoticedCynthia never has a post go unnoticedCynthia never has a post go unnoticedCynthia never has a post go unnoticedCynthia never has a post go unnoticedCynthia never has a post go unnoticed

Lately, I've been collecting nutty-looking reading glasses from the dollar store ... translucent pink, turquoise, red, purple, black with gingham handles, orange with flowered handles, etc. My office clothes tend to be fairly boring and neutral, so this adds a little levity.
Cynthia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2017, 12:47 AM   #4955
DragonFly
Ahem Prema

DragonFly never has a post go unnoticedDragonFly never has a post go unnoticedDragonFly never has a post go unnoticedDragonFly never has a post go unnoticedDragonFly never has a post go unnoticedDragonFly never has a post go unnoticedDragonFly never has a post go unnoticed

Love fun glasses!!!! I need readers but glasses too... so just. O ring progressives for me.
Old 08-26-2017, 05:07 PM   #4956
SusanPeck

SusanPeck has said some nice things

I bought a silver necklace and so much delicious snacks....
SusanPeck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2017, 07:47 PM   #4957
DragonFly
Ahem Prema

I am now the proud owner of new dishtowels I figured five or six years was a good life span time for new ones. My life is so exciting.
Old 09-01-2017, 07:04 AM   #4958
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonFly View Post
I am now the proud owner of new dishtowels I figured five or six years was a good life span time for new ones. My life is so exciting.
Do they actually dry things? A lot of the dishtowels we've gotten in the past decade seem to have some sort of anti-stain coating which incidentally stops them from doing their main job, getting the water off of dishes After going through the wash enough times they get better, but we look at new dishtowels with very suspicious eyes before buying now.
Old 09-01-2017, 02:05 PM   #4959
DragonFly
Ahem Prema

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
Do they actually dry things? A lot of the dishtowels we've gotten in the past decade seem to have some sort of anti-stain coating which incidentally stops them from doing their main job, getting the water off of dishes After going through the wash enough times they get better, but we look at new dishtowels with very suspicious eyes before buying now.
I hate the ones made out of terry cloth, and go for a woven type of towel. I am very happy with the ones from William Sonoma. I also never put fabric softener in the wash or use a fabric softener sheet in the dryer. That makes a big difference.
Old 09-01-2017, 11:29 PM   #4960
Tracyarts

Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!

This cotton voile patchwork tunic from Funky Stuff.

And these shoes from Spring Step to go with it.

I love green. The prints used on the top takes me to a happy place. And the whole thing has a kind of a 70s retro vibe to me. I'll wear it with skinny leg jeans. Wish I had a brown fringed crossbody bag that matched the shoes. I'll have to look for one. It's a good hot climate Fall look I think.
Old 09-02-2017, 07:10 AM   #4961
Heavy_Cream

Heavy_Cream can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesHeavy_Cream can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Bought some lip stuffs...

1. The Jeffree Star "Sweet Tooth" Lip Topper...
https://www.jouercosmetics.com/colle...nt=42994681481

2. And I got one of the golds of these but I can't remember which one...
https://www.jouercosmetics.com/colle...nt=41875567433

3. This liquid lipstick in "Cabernet"...
https://www.jouercosmetics.com/colle...nt=35662477769

4. Jeffree Star's liquid lipstick in "Dreamhouse"...
https://jeffreestarcosmetics.com/col...cts/dreamhouse

And I haven't bought this one yet but I'd love to have a purple lipstick by Lime Crime.
Like this one...in "Posh"...
https://www.limecrime.com/lipsticks/...-metallic-plum
Old 09-02-2017, 08:47 AM   #4962
Heavy_Cream

Heavy_Cream can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesHeavy_Cream can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

OK...I also just now ordered this, from Lime Crime...it is on sale, it contains the one I wanted, ("Posh") plus they offered free shipping in the U.S. all weekend...so...how could I resist?

https://www.limecrime.com/en-us/prod...u=L027-05-0000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heavy_Cream View Post
Bought some lip stuffs...

1. The Jeffree Star "Sweet Tooth" Lip Topper...
https://www.jouercosmetics.com/colle...nt=42994681481

2. And I got one of the golds of these but I can't remember which one...
https://www.jouercosmetics.com/colle...nt=41875567433

3. This liquid lipstick in "Cabernet"...
https://www.jouercosmetics.com/colle...nt=35662477769

4. Jeffree Star's liquid lipstick in "Dreamhouse"...
https://jeffreestarcosmetics.com/col...cts/dreamhouse

And I haven't bought this one yet but I'd love to have a purple lipstick/lip product by Lime Crime.
Like this one...in "Posh"...
https://www.limecrime.com/lipsticks/...-metallic-plum
Old 09-02-2017, 10:19 PM   #4963
DragonFly
Ahem Prema

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracyarts View Post
This cotton voile patchwork tunic from Funky Stuff.

And these shoes from Spring Step to go with it.

I love green. The prints used on the top takes me to a happy place. And the whole thing has a kind of a 70s retro vibe to me. I'll wear it with skinny leg jeans. Wish I had a brown fringed crossbody bag that matched the shoes. I'll have to look for one. It's a good hot climate Fall look I think.

Love your style!
Old 09-03-2017, 10:03 AM   #4964
agouderia
Library Girl

agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!

My weekend bounty from summer sales in Athens ....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20170903_115606.jpg (223.2 KB, 32 views)
agouderia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2017, 03:08 PM   #4965
Heavy_Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by agouderia View Post
My weekend bounty from summer sales in Athens ....
Nice! I've seen a nautically-themed necklace on eBay that would go great with that purse.