Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

Old 09-28-2008, 12:32 PM   #26
No-No-Badkitty
Purrrrrrrrr~

No-No-Badkitty is a member of the 500 clubNo-No-Badkitty is a member of the 500 clubNo-No-Badkitty is a member of the 500 clubNo-No-Badkitty is a member of the 500 clubNo-No-Badkitty is a member of the 500 clubNo-No-Badkitty is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrishBard View Post
I did, as it happens...

a few days later, Cathrine thought I was coming on to hard and gave the death sentence
"I like you, ed, but lets just be friends."

_|_
|
|

R.I.P confidence.

Noo nooo Nooo don't look at it in a negative light...see you're meant to be with a fat chick!!!!
No-No-Badkitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 12:35 PM   #27
MancFA
Pride of the North

MancFA can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
Just curious....did you ever go into this type of deep introspection before your friend tried to push a woman you weren't interested in on you and question your preferences as being some "teenage rebellion"?

Funny, you are questioning yourself, your past, your mother and your preferences...yet I saw nothing where you stopped to question your friends motives.....dare I say you might have been manipulated on some level?
I like this point. I don't think I'd say your friend was manipulating u as part of some ulterior motive but perhaps he unwittingly has sown a few seeds of doubt in your head and your valuing his opinion a little too highly.
MancFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 12:39 PM   #28
No-No-Badkitty
Purrrrrrrrr~

No-No-Badkitty is a member of the 500 clubNo-No-Badkitty is a member of the 500 clubNo-No-Badkitty is a member of the 500 clubNo-No-Badkitty is a member of the 500 clubNo-No-Badkitty is a member of the 500 clubNo-No-Badkitty is a member of the 500 club

One thing not yet discussed on this...
Is maybe what all this boils down to is your own friend's insecurities. I mean, maybe he doesn't want you to dat fat chicks because it might lead him to questioning his own preference...and by watching you do it, he may then have to admit that he wants to too and unlike you...he isn't ready to face that social hurdle?
No-No-Badkitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 12:46 PM   #29
StellaMaris

StellaMaris can now change their title

Quote:
I did, as it happens...

a few days later, Cathrine thought I was coming on to hard and gave the death sentence

_|_
|
|

R.I.P confidence.
Sorry to hear that!
But are you dissapointed because you finally really liked her or is it more a confidence thing?

But maybe it is better this way instead of you getting involved in something you are not 100% behind. She probably felt it somehow? But as I do not know you it's just a guess.
Merry: How many did you eat?
Pippin: Four.
StellaMaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 02:03 PM   #30
T_Devil
A Happy Disaster

T_Devil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!T_Devil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!T_Devil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!T_Devil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!T_Devil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!T_Devil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!T_Devil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!T_Devil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!T_Devil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!T_Devil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!T_Devil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
I did, as it happens...

_|_
|
|

R.I.P confidence.
Poor dude. I know how that feels.
Oh well, whenever you're hanging out with her, point out chicks you think are hot. That's something friends do. You should hear me and my FA friends all together in Vegas. "Dude, Wow, check that chick out. she's finer than fuck!"
"Where?"
"That chick over there with the big ass and the jeans that are too tight."
"Oh yea, NICE! Good eye!"

I know, it sounds like we're being subjective. Admiring fat girls like that because we think they're sexy. Shame on us.

Nevertheless, She want's to "just be friends"... by god, treat her like one.
Old 09-28-2008, 03:06 PM   #31
missy_blue_eyez

missy_blue_eyez is a pillar of the Dimensions communitymissy_blue_eyez is a pillar of the Dimensions communitymissy_blue_eyez is a pillar of the Dimensions communitymissy_blue_eyez is a pillar of the Dimensions communitymissy_blue_eyez is a pillar of the Dimensions communitymissy_blue_eyez is a pillar of the Dimensions communitymissy_blue_eyez is a pillar of the Dimensions communitymissy_blue_eyez is a pillar of the Dimensions communitymissy_blue_eyez is a pillar of the Dimensions communitymissy_blue_eyez is a pillar of the Dimensions communitymissy_blue_eyez is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh how very Freudian!!!!!!

If it wasnt for the media and society in general making the ruling that thin=good, fat=bad, nobody (including yourself) would be questioning your preference for fat girls. It only gets questioned like its some sort of fetish or taboo because we are dictated too all the time, what we should wear, what we should eat, who we should be attracted too, what is beautiful, what isnt beautiful blah blah blah!

Stop questioning it and start living! If your mates wanna get there rocks off with the skinnies then go get yours with the fatties!

Enjoy!
Old 09-28-2008, 07:47 PM   #32
Mac5689

Mac5689 can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by StellaMaris View Post
Sorry to hear that!
But are you dissapointed because you finally really liked her or is it more a confidence thing?

But maybe it is better this way instead of you getting involved in something you are not 100% behind. She probably felt it somehow? But as I do not know you it's just a guess.
the same thing happened to me but, i did really like the girl and it hurt my confidence because i had a feeling it was going to happen, but still asked the girl out anyway.
Old 09-28-2008, 08:10 PM   #33
liz (di-va)

liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.

214.6?............
liz (di-va) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 09:20 PM   #34
CleverBomb
On Space Out

CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac5689 View Post
what is a "traditional" FA anyway?, i never heard of one before. lol
I haven't either, and I am aware of all internet traditions.
Perhaps I've missed something.

-Rusty
(All Your Base Are banannas dancing to the Hampsterdance song).
CleverBomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 02:21 AM   #35
squidgemonster
foolish FA

squidgemonster can now change their title

I just hope that those FAs that are struggling to accept themselves will one day be comfortable with their inner selves.I had this problem when in my late teens,but since 21 I outed myself and that has helped me be comfortable with my love for BBW/SSBBW.
squidgemonster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 08:36 PM   #36
QuantumXL

QuantumXL can now change their title

let me look back on myself. Im 19 years old, and I'm just getting to know myself as a FA identity. I guess i can go back on my adventure to figure out what made me an FA. Its like all people that like skinny people have a little story of their own. Either be by peer pressure, or just the flow of the crowd, what ever it might be there has to be a story behind it. I remember back when i was 4 I started school and i had this BBW (Around 350lbs) kindergarten teacher which was the nicest teacher i have had in my whole life. EVERYBODY loved her. She was so lovable. She was like mommy number two she was so nice. I loved school. (OH MY GOD i didn't say that) But she was great. She was the greatest. My mother said while i was in kindergarten. "You know Fat Girls can be pretty too, they all don't have to be skinny. When fat girls grow up, they become so pretty..." That sparked it all for me. Apparently she tells me she doesn't mean it that way, but i frankly don't care, because i think their hotness. I love my fiance and she can eat me. SHE IS BIG AND SHES HOT! Well Irish, there is my story. I hope this helps.
QuantumXL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 01:39 PM   #37
IrishBard
womble/leprechaun hybrid!

IrishBard is a member of the 500 clubIrishBard is a member of the 500 clubIrishBard is a member of the 500 clubIrishBard is a member of the 500 clubIrishBard is a member of the 500 clubIrishBard is a member of the 500 club

yeah it does, actually! Thanks!

I really liked Cathrine. She was charming, witty, funny and a really deep and complex person. but I felt kind of watched all the time by the friends, to see if I'd continue it, and she felt the same way, and so she dumped me because of the pressure.

It also is a confidence thing. I am really hacked off with Darren, for watching the whole time! Its more pride than anything else, as i'm quiet offended to think that he thought I didn't have it in me, so I was smoldering for most of the dates a bit.

Playing with everything (tee hee!) *eliminated*

Nip~pah!*eliminated*

what would judas do? *eliminated*

pro-violins: I hit people with violins if they're stupid
IrishBard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 02:23 PM   #38
goodthings
On Timeout

goodthings carries a lot of weight on this boardgoodthings carries a lot of weight on this boardgoodthings carries a lot of weight on this boardgoodthings carries a lot of weight on this boardgoodthings carries a lot of weight on this board
Default ??

Quote:
Originally Posted by liz (di-va) View Post
214.6?............
hey Liz I was wondering about that myself and surprised no one had yet commented on it!
goodthings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 04:41 PM   #39
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liz (di-va) View Post
214.6?............
Sounds like he might have ran "stones" through a conversion chart on the net?
Just my best guess......

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 06:53 PM   #40
oranges

oranges can now change their title

Don't obsess over individualism and your "true self." You are not phonie because one thing in your life sparked another. Did you expect that you were an FA because of your genes? It doesn't matter, even if it is lingering teenage rebellion. This is who you are, and how you got that way doesn't really matter in the long run.

You will never be able to say "This is who I am" or "This is who I'm not." with out any grey areas or without wondering why.

You can accept yourself or you can loathe yourself like so many other people in our country.

Sorry if I sound harsh, but in the end: It's okay to be curious why you are the way you are but don't worry about it- you'll never know for sure anyways.
oranges is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 10:34 AM   #41
exile in thighville
groups/347570880589/

exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
I did, as it happens...

_|_
|
|

R.I.P confidence.
she's thin anyway!!!
exile in thighville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 08:13 PM   #42
Mac5689

Mac5689 can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by oranges View Post
Don't obsess over individualism and your "true self." You are not phonie because one thing in your life sparked another. Did you expect that you were an FA because of your genes? It doesn't matter, even if it is lingering teenage rebellion. This is who you are, and how you got that way doesn't really matter in the long run.

You will never be able to say "This is who I am" or "This is who I'm not." with out any grey areas or without wondering why.

You can accept yourself or you can loathe yourself like so many other people in our country.

Sorry if I sound harsh, but in the end: It's okay to be curious why you are the way you are but don't worry about it- you'll never know for sure anyways.

what u said made sence, except isn't there a saying that says that everything happens for a reason?. if there is, i for one think its a big joke, since stuff always happens to me and my famliy (mostly bad, horrible, depression things) and still there is no reason to why that stuff has happened.

but i agree, sometimes there are things that people just can not explain, and maybe never will.