Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > GLBTQ

Old 04-20-2011, 06:23 PM   #101
Leishycat
Dark and scarry

Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bostonguy View Post
again my apologies, i am just trying to learn the lingo, appears i am not current and need education on this topic..
Most of us don't like being reminded of what is (or isn't) between our legs

I'm not a "girl with a cock", I'm a girl. Who happens to have a birth defect and doesn't like airing it in public.
Old 04-20-2011, 06:31 PM   #102
bostonguy

bostonguy can now change their title

like i said i mean no harm to anybody i am just trying to learn about different areas of sexuality. i think sexuality is part of the human experience and a great thing. i wish everyone luck on finding love.
bostonguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 06:41 PM   #103
bostonguy

bostonguy can now change their title

i have had some very difficult times in life and some good times in life and have realized that love is love not matter what, so you should grab it while you can and not care what others think about who you love. i am probably sounding corney, but i just think life is as simple as love. if you find it keep it and hold on to it. it is about the spirit of the person. sorry not trying to sound corney just something i have learned as of late in life.
bostonguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2011, 06:56 AM   #104
Jes
is oddly aroused

Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alicia Rose View Post
Who happens to have a birth defect and doesn't like airing it in public.
oh now, c'mon, is that really true?
Jes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2011, 05:07 AM   #105
Leishycat
Dark and scarry

Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jes View Post
oh now, c'mon, is that really true?
um, yes?

whats you mean?
Old 04-22-2011, 05:30 AM   #106
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Most of us don't like being reminded of what is (or isn't) between our legs

I'm not a "girl with a cock", I'm a girl. Who happens to have a birth defect and doesn't like airing it in public.
What she said. Most MtFs find that term objectifying and offensive.
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2011, 09:16 AM   #107
sowhat
Contains no MSG

sowhat can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokessowhat can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cors View Post
What she said. Most MtFs find that term objectifying and offensive.
+1 to that.

My personal opinion is that unless I am in a relationship with someone or that person/s is/are providing medical care that makes that knowledge necessary, it isn't any of their business what I've got for genitalia. Just sayin'.
sowhat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2011, 09:18 AM   #108
sowhat
Contains no MSG

sowhat can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokessowhat can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Also, I don't remember ever answering the actual thread question, although I probably did, but here it is:

Yes. It would not be a factor as long as the person was attractive to me emotionally and physically.
Old 04-24-2011, 07:01 PM   #109
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

Welcome back, Sowhat!
Old 05-02-2011, 09:56 AM   #110
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Only actually having come across one transperson, I would say in their particular case no.

I hate these kind of questions. Surely it's a case by case thing?
Old 05-02-2011, 10:36 AM   #111
OneWickedAngel
Untamed Woman...

OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasquatch! View Post
Only actually having come across one transperson, I would say in their particular case no.

Obviously, no one (except perhaps very pushy mothers), would ask you (the royal you), to date someone unappealing to you.
Offspring: No, Mom, I cannot date such a nasty human being as Z!
Mother: But Z is so gorgeous and studying to be a lawyer
!
It's always a case-by-case thing regardless of gender identification. Not everyone can, no matter how wonderful the person my be. I guess the more accurate question would be - are you willing to openly date a transperson fully knowing who they are if you liked them?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Doing what you like is freedom; liking what you do is happiness.
OneWickedAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 10:48 AM   #112
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneWickedAngel View Post
Obviously, no one (except perhaps very pushy mothers), would ask you (the royal you), to date someone unappealing to you.
Offspring: No, Mom, I cannot date such a nasty human being as Z!
Mother: But Z is so gorgeous and studying to be a lawyer
!
It's always a case-by-case thing regardless of gender identification. Not everyone can, no matter how wonderful the person my be. I guess the more accurate question would be - are you willing to openly date a transperson fully knowing who they are if you liked them?
Ah, ok.

I'm probably going to sound harsh and not win myself any friends, but I would not enter into a romantic relationship with a transperson.
Old 05-02-2011, 01:20 PM   #113
OneWickedAngel
Untamed Woman...

OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Ah, ok.

I'm probably going to sound harsh and not win myself any friends, but I would not enter into a romantic relationship with a transperson.
You like they type you like and there is nothing wrong with that. It's not as though you are the only person who has posted here who would not do so. I don't think any friendships have broken up over it (yet) .
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Doing what you like is freedom; liking what you do is happiness.
OneWickedAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 08:41 PM   #114
sowhat
Contains no MSG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cors View Post
Welcome back, Sowhat!
Hey! Nice to be back.

Quote:

I think this is more or less a question of whether or not you date someone you otherwise would, if they were trans. Basically, is being a transperson a dealkiller?
Old 05-03-2011, 01:13 PM   #115
Leishycat
Dark and scarry

Quote:
Originally Posted by sowhat View Post
is being a transperson a dealkiller?
YES. damn trannies.

...jk lol.
Old 05-03-2011, 08:58 PM   #116
sowhat
Contains no MSG

Quote:
YES. damn trannies.

...jk lol.
They're so crafty and fierce. Oh wait...
Old 05-03-2011, 09:04 PM   #117
Leishycat
Dark and scarry

Quote:
Originally Posted by sowhat View Post
They're so crafty and fierce. Oh wait...
inorite always trying to trap innocent mans with their fake femininity, but they are akshuly trying to hook up with innocent lesbians with their fake fuckholes!!!111one [/second wave feminist]
Old 05-03-2011, 09:17 PM   #118
Cors
Delurking

Hahahah!

Yeah, nothing like the rage and shame of a homophobic/transphobic self-identified straight dude who realised that he's wanked to a hot transgirl. Most people fail so hard at this quiz:

http://www.bangkokdiaries.com/can-yo...-thai-ladyboy/
Old 10-06-2017, 10:06 AM   #119
L eonardo

L eonardo has said some nice things

yes I have and I would in the future..spent 3 years with trans FA.
L eonardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2017, 12:36 PM   #120
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by russianrobot View Post
hmmm, well maybe if they had been to Tuscon or maybe Tucumcari,
Tehachapi is okay and I would accept Tonapah
I know this is a necro-post, but this made me seriously guffaw. Well played.
Old 10-07-2017, 09:15 AM   #121
AmyJo1976
Happy Holidays

AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Just thought I'd say since this popped up. Dating a trans person would not be an issue to me. It's all about the person to me
AmyJo1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2017, 03:48 PM   #122
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

If I felt a real bond and was in love with the person sure I would not have a problem with it.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2017, 07:55 AM   #123
Iannathedriveress
Random Heroine

Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Dating a transwoman is no problem for me. Hell, I'm engaged to one. This saying as a transwoman myself.
Iannathedriveress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2017, 06:38 AM   #124
Lastminute.Tom
Write on!

Lastminute.Tom never has a post go unnoticedLastminute.Tom never has a post go unnoticedLastminute.Tom never has a post go unnoticedLastminute.Tom never has a post go unnoticedLastminute.Tom never has a post go unnoticedLastminute.Tom never has a post go unnoticedLastminute.Tom never has a post go unnoticedLastminute.Tom never has a post go unnoticed

I'm an idealistic hippy with my head in the love and tolerance clouds so I see all of us as genderless (or bi-gendered) spirits/minds inhabiting gendered vessel bodies I don't hear the word trans in the question I just hear the word person.

I'm really sorry if my words offend anyone, I just want to love you all in a giant cuddle puddle, I don't see anyone as different from myself, I identify as a bigendered/genderless person inhabiting a body that just happens to have male genitalia (I do have nice boobies though)
Old 10-21-2017, 07:03 AM   #125
LarryTheNoodleGuy

LarryTheNoodleGuy knows EXACTLY what's going onLarryTheNoodleGuy knows EXACTLY what's going onLarryTheNoodleGuy knows EXACTLY what's going onLarryTheNoodleGuy knows EXACTLY what's going onLarryTheNoodleGuy knows EXACTLY what's going onLarryTheNoodleGuy knows EXACTLY what's going on

The answer is yes, I would.

Just like I have dated extremely skinny women as well as those well over 300 pounds.

It doesn't make a difference to me what equipment a person has.

And besides, like those who are fat or into fat people, a trans person is often more interesting, deeper, more compassionate, having been on the other end of derision. That's the person for me - someone who has "overcome."

And who is fun, funny, bright, loves animals and their mother, and likes to eat ice cream.
LarryTheNoodleGuy is offline   Reply With Quote