Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BBW Forum

Old 10-01-2017, 09:25 PM   #1
AshlynCheerleader

AshlynCheerleader has said some nice things
Default Can weight, dress, and hairstyle make you look older?

From girl

to woman!

AshlynCheerleader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2017, 03:02 PM   #2
fuelingfire

fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

IMO, it's harder to guess the age of a fat woman than a thin woman. Thin women usually start getting wrinkles in their 20's. Fat women it seems to be sometime in their 30's when they get wrinkles.
Old 10-02-2017, 05:36 PM   #3
Dr. Feelgood
intellectual nerd

Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Wrinkles in their twenties? The thin women in Oklahoma both started getting wrinkles in their forties, and I don't think I've seen a fat woman with wrinkles yet.
'Bout fo' hundred pound...
-- Dr. Feelgood & the Interns
Dr. Feelgood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2017, 07:16 PM   #4
BBW MeganLynn44DD
Perfectly Round

BBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I think it really depends on genes.Some are lucky and some arenít as much.Iím 29,well a bit more than that.I didnít start to get some until about 35 or so.Yes,I am a fat woman so I actually think Iíve aged well because of it,and the hubby has zero complaints!
BBW MeganLynn44DD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2017, 10:09 PM   #5
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Extra weight tends to hide face wrinkles around the mouth and eyes.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2017, 08:46 PM   #6
BBW MeganLynn44DD
Perfectly Round

BBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions community
Talking

Eye true Tracii,Iíd like to believe Iíve aged well so far!
Old 10-04-2017, 08:47 PM   #7
BBW MeganLynn44DD
Perfectly Round

*Very,darn spellcheck!
Old 01-21-2018, 09:56 PM   #8
Rahul123

Rahul123 has said some nice things

Yoga and other smart options are very good to get back slim trim body like a teen girl.
Rahul123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2018, 08:40 AM   #9
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I think once a woman matures no mater if its yoga or working out she will never have the body of a teen girl.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2018, 03:14 AM   #10
Rahul123

Rahul123 has said some nice things

She can't get a perfect teen girl body, but resize it
Rahul123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2018, 10:11 AM   #11
ThatFatGirl
Why am I still here?

ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Are we talking wrinkles? So many factors involved beyond fat or not fat. Smoking, sun exposure, genetics, nutrition, use of moisturizers all play a part and fat does crack, eventually.

Who is the woman in the original post? Pretty much anyone in a candy striper uniform looks 16.

Fleeting Fancies
ThatFatGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2018, 10:54 AM   #12
LarryTheNoodleGuy

LarryTheNoodleGuy knows EXACTLY what's going onLarryTheNoodleGuy knows EXACTLY what's going onLarryTheNoodleGuy knows EXACTLY what's going onLarryTheNoodleGuy knows EXACTLY what's going onLarryTheNoodleGuy knows EXACTLY what's going onLarryTheNoodleGuy knows EXACTLY what's going onLarryTheNoodleGuy knows EXACTLY what's going on

My two cents -

I was in line at a bank not long ago, and the woman in front of me was quite large. From her general shape and dress and the way she stood, I assumed she was in her 40s. She turned around and I was shocked to see what looked like someone barely 20 years old.

It depends on the person, really...their dress, style, stance, attitude.

This is not meant to offend anyone, too, just answering the question!
LarryTheNoodleGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2018, 03:25 PM   #13
traceg

traceg carries a lot of weight on this boardtraceg carries a lot of weight on this boardtraceg carries a lot of weight on this boardtraceg carries a lot of weight on this boardtraceg carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracii View Post
I think once a woman matures no mater if its yoga or working out she will never have the body of a teen girl.
Well in my opinion i think you mature women are much sexier than a teen. Just my two cents
traceg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2018, 03:57 PM   #14
AmyJo1976
Fluffy

AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by traceg View Post
Well in my opinion i think you mature women are much sexier than a teen. Just my two cents
You really do have good taste
AmyJo1976 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2018, 10:52 PM   #15
traceg

traceg carries a lot of weight on this boardtraceg carries a lot of weight on this boardtraceg carries a lot of weight on this boardtraceg carries a lot of weight on this boardtraceg carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmyJo1976 View Post
You really do have good taste
Why thank you , i like to think so
traceg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2018, 11:15 AM   #16
extra_m13

extra_m13 does more than just post hot picsextra_m13 does more than just post hot picsextra_m13 does more than just post hot picsextra_m13 does more than just post hot pics
Default older

sure, why not, curves are associated with woman, not girls, bright colors are associated mentally with youth as oppose to dark colors that add seriousness the the person. same thing happens with hair color and style. in my case, just give me a fat young lady to grow old with and i'll be just fine
extra_m13 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2018, 04:57 AM   #17
MrOldFashioned

MrOldFashioned has said some nice things

I think every girl can look like a woman. It depends most on the genes, but if you wear more feminine and mature clothes or a mature hiarcut, why not. And btw. i love mature women
MrOldFashioned is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2018, 05:46 PM   #18
Fat Molly
hufflepuff hobbit

Fat Molly never has a post go unnoticedFat Molly never has a post go unnoticedFat Molly never has a post go unnoticedFat Molly never has a post go unnoticedFat Molly never has a post go unnoticedFat Molly never has a post go unnoticedFat Molly never has a post go unnoticedFat Molly never has a post go unnoticed

"
The researchers also found a surprising relationship between facial aging and body weight. A heavier body weight before the age of 40 was associated with an older appearance. However, in the women over 40, a heavier body mass index was associated with a more youthful look, compared to a thinner twin." https://well.blogs.nytimes.com/2009/...kles-of-aging/