Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

Old 05-15-2017, 07:54 PM   #1
squeezablysoft

squeezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging in
Default Like we needed scientists to figure this out

Y'all already knew this but once in awhile Captain Obvious likes to put on a lab coat.
http://www.yourtango.com/2017301700/...r-says-science

Last edited by squeezablysoft; 05-15-2017 at 07:57 PM. Reason: purplizing
squeezablysoft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2017, 05:31 AM   #2
fuelingfire

fuelingfire is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfuelingfire is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfuelingfire is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfuelingfire is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfuelingfire is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfuelingfire is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfuelingfire is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfuelingfire is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfuelingfire is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfuelingfire is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfuelingfire is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Normally I would be highly skeptical of an article like this. For once, I will ignore my instincts. It says the word "science," so it's gotta be true. I knew it all along.
Old 05-16-2017, 10:34 AM   #3
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I think somebody got a federal grant to "do a study" and thought up a plausible sounding Dr's name and put it on a fancy official sounding letterhead and called it a factual study.
Its her opinion nothing more.
People put in for thses grants all the time because the government likes to throw money away rather than say help the homeless or something that would actually make a difference.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2017, 12:13 PM   #4
Colonial Warrior

Colonial Warrior can now change their title

I agree 1,000,000% with that!!!
Colonial Warrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2017, 03:07 PM   #5
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Didn't so much like the "article" as it's more of a personal blog just shouting an opinion. Wouldn't have minded a link to the ACTUAL study.
Know what? Going by the little information that was posted, it seems to me that the article actually says much more about the men than the women.

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2017, 07:00 PM   #6
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Nothing in the article of any value.
No proof or data just an opinion.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote