Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 04-27-2017, 09:42 AM   #10376
traceg

traceg does more than just post hot picstraceg does more than just post hot picstraceg does more than just post hot picstraceg does more than just post hot pics

Two different types of pizza and a bacon,cheese stuffed cheesebread just cause i couldnt pick just one
traceg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2017, 10:10 AM   #10377
Orchid

Orchid carries a lot of weight on this boardOrchid carries a lot of weight on this boardOrchid carries a lot of weight on this boardOrchid carries a lot of weight on this boardOrchid carries a lot of weight on this boardOrchid carries a lot of weight on this board

Salmon patties.
Orchid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2017, 06:34 AM   #10378
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

a piece of angel food cake with crushed pineapple cake baked in it. Also some leftover mashed potatoes- easy breakfast

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2017, 06:49 AM   #10379
Orchid

Orchid carries a lot of weight on this boardOrchid carries a lot of weight on this boardOrchid carries a lot of weight on this boardOrchid carries a lot of weight on this boardOrchid carries a lot of weight on this boardOrchid carries a lot of weight on this board

Crackers & cream cheese with a cup of peach tea w/brown sugar.
Orchid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2017, 04:01 AM   #10380
AmandaLynn
cake, lots & lots of cake

AmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
a piece of angel food cake with crushed pineapple cake baked in it. Also some leftover mashed potatoes- easy breakfast
I also love cake for breakfast.
Old 05-01-2017, 01:00 PM   #10381
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Snickers Candy bar and a Vanilla milkshake.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2017, 01:35 PM   #10382
AmandaLynn

AmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracii View Post
Snickers Candy bar and a Vanilla milkshake.
*poke poke*

Old 05-05-2017, 11:59 AM   #10383
AmandaLynn

Another after work trip to DQ!!!!
Old 05-05-2017, 12:15 PM   #10384
traceg

traceg does more than just post hot picstraceg does more than just post hot picstraceg does more than just post hot picstraceg does more than just post hot pics

Thats requires a "poke poke"
Old 05-05-2017, 07:47 PM   #10385
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Nothing at the moment. That's the problem. I want pizza, but I'm out of range for delivery. Dominos has a Brooklyn style "floppy" crust that I love, but I'd have to walk out to the car and drive there. *sulk*
Old 05-05-2017, 07:53 PM   #10386
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Amanda is hooked on DQ now ha ha.
Old 05-05-2017, 08:31 PM   #10387
AmandaLynn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracii View Post
Amanda is hooked on DQ now ha ha.
I really am!! This is all BBW MeganLynn44DD's fault.
Old 05-05-2017, 08:32 PM   #10388
VVET

VVET can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesVVET can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesVVET can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

DQ's banana splits are delicious.
VVET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2017, 09:32 PM   #10389
Tracii

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmandaLynn View Post
I really am!! This is all BBW MeganLynn44DD's fault.
Megan is such a bad influence huh? LOLOL
Old 05-06-2017, 08:13 PM   #10390
Rojodi

Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!

Slice of chocolate fudge cake and a glass of milk, to counteract the allergen in the organic tomato sauce I had for dinner.

Hours later and I'm sweating, I have a rash on my leg, and it's so well worth it. Sausage and peppers ziti...mmmmm
Old 05-16-2017, 10:52 AM   #10391
Iannathedriveress
Random Heroine

Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

BBQ Chicken Macaroni and Cheese
Iannathedriveress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2017, 10:53 AM   #10392
traceg

Hmmmm that sounds so good right now!
Old 05-18-2017, 08:04 PM   #10393
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

gumbo ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Old 05-18-2017, 09:11 PM   #10394
AmandaLynn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
gumbo ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Gumbo you say?
Old 05-18-2017, 09:12 PM   #10395
traceg

Hmmm yummy!
Old 05-20-2017, 08:37 AM   #10396
traceg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fantasist View Post
Two fried chicken sandwiches and all the mashed potatoes and gravy. My love affair with gravy just keeps getting stronger. ��
Youve gotta love gravy
Old 05-20-2017, 12:40 PM   #10397
squeezablysoft

squeezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging in

Wendy's double cheeseburger bacon cheese baked potato and a chocolate Frosty. Dave Thomas was certainly a BHM who knew his burgers!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg P_20170520_132718.jpg (221.8 KB, 37 views)
Old 05-20-2017, 12:42 PM   #10398
traceg

Quote:
Originally Posted by squeezablysoft View Post
Wendy's double cheeseburger bacon cheese baked potato and a chocolate Frosty. Dave Thomas was certainly a BHM who knew his burgers!
So true! I love them
Old 05-20-2017, 05:35 PM   #10399
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Vanilla ice cream chipped in chocolate on a stick...X 2

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2017, 11:02 PM   #10400
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmandaLynn View Post
Gumbo you say?
I'd do anything for gumbo..

Tags
eating, food