Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 05-05-2017, 07:32 PM   #4926
Tracyarts

Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!

New clogs, cheap A.F. from EBay. The brand is Spring Step L'Artiste, the style is Zaira. Supposedly the leather at the toe of one shoe is slighty darker than the other, but not enough for me to care given the fact that they were 75% off retail price. And they're really comfortable and stable to walk in too. Win-win!

Old 05-08-2017, 07:03 PM   #4927
Fantasist

Fantasist can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesFantasist can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I ordered this dress from Target in 4X. I like it so much that I got it in black too. Buy one get one 50% off dresses. Can't wait until they get here.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_1650.JPG (23.9 KB, 40 views)
Fantasist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2017, 08:12 PM   #4928
Cynthia

Cynthia knows EXACTLY what's going onCynthia knows EXACTLY what's going onCynthia knows EXACTLY what's going onCynthia knows EXACTLY what's going onCynthia knows EXACTLY what's going onCynthia knows EXACTLY what's going onCynthia knows EXACTLY what's going on

Glossier has been taunting me every single day on Facebook with ads for its Cloud Paint blush. I finally gave in and got the tube today on my front steps. It's "Haze," and I'm in love.

Cloud Paint
Cynthia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2017, 09:48 PM   #4929
DragonFly
Ahem Prema

DragonFly can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cynthia View Post
Glossier has been taunting me every single day on Facebook with ads for its Cloud Paint blush. I finally gave in and got the tube today on my front steps. It's "Haze," and I'm in love.

Cloud Paint
Have you tried any of their other products. I love make up and the prices are great.
DragonFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2017, 09:50 PM   #4930
DragonFly
Ahem Prema

DragonFly can now change their title

I have been buying a collection of silver rings. They have such good deals and I can find them to fit the old stubby fatty fingers
DragonFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2017, 09:59 AM   #4931
Cynthia

Cynthia knows EXACTLY what's going onCynthia knows EXACTLY what's going onCynthia knows EXACTLY what's going onCynthia knows EXACTLY what's going onCynthia knows EXACTLY what's going onCynthia knows EXACTLY what's going onCynthia knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonFly View Post
Have you tried any of their other products. I love make up and the prices are great.
Nope, the Cloud Paint is the only thing I've tried.
Cynthia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2017, 11:20 AM   #4932
Tracii

Tracii is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTracii is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTracii is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTracii is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTracii is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTracii is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTracii is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTracii is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTracii is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTracii is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTracii is a pillar of the Dimensions community

The clogs are really cute Tracy.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote