Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 05-08-2017, 07:03 PM   #4926
Fantasist

Fantasist has super-sized repFantasist has super-sized repFantasist has super-sized repFantasist has super-sized repFantasist has super-sized rep

I ordered this dress from Target in 4X. I like it so much that I got it in black too. Buy one get one 50% off dresses. Can't wait until they get here.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_1650.JPG (23.9 KB, 206 views)
Fantasist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2017, 08:12 PM   #4927
Cynthia

Cynthia makes people happy simply by logging inCynthia makes people happy simply by logging inCynthia makes people happy simply by logging inCynthia makes people happy simply by logging inCynthia makes people happy simply by logging inCynthia makes people happy simply by logging inCynthia makes people happy simply by logging inCynthia makes people happy simply by logging in

Glossier has been taunting me every single day on Facebook with ads for its Cloud Paint blush. I finally gave in and got the tube today on my front steps. It's "Haze," and I'm in love.

Cloud Paint
Cynthia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2017, 09:48 PM   #4928
DragonFly
Ahem Prema

DragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cynthia View Post
Glossier has been taunting me every single day on Facebook with ads for its Cloud Paint blush. I finally gave in and got the tube today on my front steps. It's "Haze," and I'm in love.

Cloud Paint
Have you tried any of their other products. I love make up and the prices are great.
DragonFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2017, 09:50 PM   #4929
DragonFly
Ahem Prema

DragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging in

I have been buying a collection of silver rings. They have such good deals and I can find them to fit the old stubby fatty fingers
Old 05-19-2017, 09:59 AM   #4930
Cynthia

Cynthia makes people happy simply by logging inCynthia makes people happy simply by logging inCynthia makes people happy simply by logging inCynthia makes people happy simply by logging inCynthia makes people happy simply by logging inCynthia makes people happy simply by logging inCynthia makes people happy simply by logging inCynthia makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonFly View Post
Have you tried any of their other products. I love make up and the prices are great.
Nope, the Cloud Paint is the only thing I've tried.
Cynthia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2017, 11:20 AM   #4931
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

The clogs are really cute Tracy.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2017, 05:11 PM   #4932
plushkitty

plushkitty carries a lot of weight on this boardplushkitty carries a lot of weight on this boardplushkitty carries a lot of weight on this boardplushkitty carries a lot of weight on this boardplushkitty carries a lot of weight on this boardplushkitty carries a lot of weight on this board

If anyone else is looking for panties (I've outgrown mine by 4", lol) Torrid has a wide variety of styles and sizes on sale! Buy 3 get 2 free. And if there's a store near you you can have them shipped to the store for free. They have one pair that's pink with a Hello Kitty and coffee print, I had to have it. More expensive than the others but I adore both Hello Kitty and coffee. It's like they designed them just for me.
plushkitty is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2017, 05:58 PM   #4933
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

A hello kitty fan too LOL
Old 05-29-2017, 09:17 PM   #4934
DragonFly
Ahem Prema

Micro fiber cleaning cloths, trying to bring sexy back....ugh.
Old 05-30-2017, 05:08 PM   #4935
Tracyarts

Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!

A fidget spinner. Yes, I'm admitting it. It's a heavy steel one, and oh so satisfying to play with.
Old 06-02-2017, 11:08 AM   #4936
Orchid

Orchid carries a lot of weight on this boardOrchid carries a lot of weight on this boardOrchid carries a lot of weight on this boardOrchid carries a lot of weight on this boardOrchid carries a lot of weight on this boardOrchid carries a lot of weight on this board

Washi tape. I only discovered it last year. Does anyone else also buy washi tape?
Orchid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2017, 04:40 PM   #4937
plushkitty

plushkitty carries a lot of weight on this boardplushkitty carries a lot of weight on this boardplushkitty carries a lot of weight on this boardplushkitty carries a lot of weight on this boardplushkitty carries a lot of weight on this boardplushkitty carries a lot of weight on this board

Shopping again, this time because Swimsuits For All is having a sale and my old swimsuit is too small! I opted for a tankini this time, because as I've grown bigger the difference between the size of my top and the size of my bottom has grown more pronounced. I love the fact that Swimsuits for All carries a variety of styles in sizes up to 34!

Old 06-04-2017, 08:59 AM   #4938
Tracii

That is such a cute suit.
Old 06-09-2017, 03:24 PM   #4939
Tracyarts

Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orchid View Post
Washi tape. I only discovered it last year. Does anyone else also buy washi tape?
I have a bunch of washi tape from when I was regularly swapping pocket letters. I used it in making the little cards themselves, and also to tuck a length of it behind a card or two as pocket gifts.
Old 06-13-2017, 09:47 AM   #4940
Orchid

Orchid carries a lot of weight on this boardOrchid carries a lot of weight on this boardOrchid carries a lot of weight on this boardOrchid carries a lot of weight on this boardOrchid carries a lot of weight on this boardOrchid carries a lot of weight on this board

New towels see
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2010FN2_0160020FS040_gp_5_local_m_rd_local_m_rd.jpg (36.1 KB, 110 views)
Old 06-14-2017, 06:01 PM   #4941
Tracii

Where did you find the towels?
They would be perfect in my guest bathroom.
Old 06-14-2017, 11:33 PM   #4942
Orchid

They are from a german online retailer. See www.bader.de they only deliver to a few EU neighbouring countries. With google image search perhaps you can find something similar in US.
Old 06-15-2017, 08:27 AM   #4943
Tracii

Thanks Orchid I'll check that link out.
I'm sure I can find something close to that design here.
I had remodeled that bathroom and painted it in an antique white almost almond color and that color and design is just what I was imagining for it.
Something light and flowery anyway was my goal.
Old 07-06-2017, 11:56 AM   #4944
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Absolutely hideous "house" shorts - that are sooo comfy!!! They make my huge ass look flat, make me totally shapeless but it is worth it for computer gaming time =p
Xyantha Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2017, 02:17 PM   #4945
plushkitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyantha Reborn View Post
Absolutely hideous "house" shorts - that are sooo comfy!!! They make my huge ass look flat, make me totally shapeless but it is worth it for computer gaming time =p
Hahaha, I have a pair of old stretch cotton capris like that! I rarely wear them outside the house, and when I do it's just to places like the grocery store or a fast food joint, because they're pretty ugly. But so comfortable!
Old 07-07-2017, 08:03 PM   #4946
Tracii

Glad I'm not the only one with ugly comfy shorts and pants.
I wear them gardening or cutting grass but never out in public LOL
Old 07-08-2017, 09:26 PM   #4947
DragonFly
Ahem Prema

I made one of those middle of the night purchases that I blame on a combination of tiredness and being weak. Chanel came out with a new fragrance. Yup bought it just from a description....ugh I need more self control.
Old 07-14-2017, 07:08 AM   #4948
Orchid

Bought some italian makeup at www.kikocosmetics.com summer sale items, order is somewhere in transit maybe I get it in the mail tomorrow.
Old 07-20-2017, 09:54 PM   #4949
DragonFly
Ahem Prema

Sephora......it is like an addiction.... I really don't need anything else
Old 08-10-2017, 10:20 AM   #4950
Tracyarts

No photo. But a dark blue stretch denim A line maxi skirt from Jessica London.

Both Jessica London and Roaman's or Woman Within used to sell the same style of skirt, but they're out of production right now. I love them because they've got all the normal jean pockets, a comfortable fit, and are long enough to be just above ankle length on me. I prefer them to jeans, since jeans rarely fit my body well.

Anyway, I found one in like new condition on eBay for a great price and ordered it, because all the ones I've got from years past are looking faded and worn.

Except the white ones. I got two white ones 75% off when they were discontinued with intentions of dyeing them. Well, the fabric is mostly cotton and will take dye. But the stitching is polyester and will stay white. So, that's something that I didn't plan for... so until a better idea pops into my head, they're staying white.