Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 10-09-2014, 04:44 PM   #4726
biglynch

biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cookie View Post
Soooo many awesome BHM pics
Ooo, an English person.

*Waves frantically*
biglynch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2014, 07:21 AM   #4727
Cookie

Cookie knows EXACTLY what's going onCookie knows EXACTLY what's going onCookie knows EXACTLY what's going onCookie knows EXACTLY what's going onCookie knows EXACTLY what's going onCookie knows EXACTLY what's going onCookie knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by biglynch View Post
Ooo, an English person.

*Waves frantically*
Yay mutual Britishness! *Waves frantically back*
Cookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2014, 10:40 AM   #4728
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

A little more Mexi-Britt Action.

Old 10-11-2014, 11:08 AM   #4729
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Like! Now, what beer were you each drinking?
Old 10-11-2014, 11:32 AM   #4730
MsBrightside

MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hozay J Garseeya View Post
I think you just broke the needle on the awesome meter.
MsBrightside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2014, 02:44 PM   #4731
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Not of myself per se, but awesome nonetheless! This is what we've got cooking today.

Last edited by LeoGibson; 10-28-2014 at 08:04 PM.
LeoGibson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2014, 04:46 AM   #4732
handsomebeast

handsomebeast can now change their title

I lost my mane, I feel like I might have moved from BHM to BM
Or maybe BNM - because I feel like a nerdy version of me
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20140311_093050.jpg (111.0 KB, 269 views)
File Type: jpg 20140828_204654 (1).jpg (222.0 KB, 267 views)
handsomebeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2014, 04:47 AM   #4733
handsomebeast

omg the nerdy one is so big
Old 10-13-2014, 04:49 AM   #4734
handsomebeast

I need to find cave to crawl in to and die
Old 10-14-2014, 11:03 AM   #4735
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Legend says that if he points at you, he finds you attractive.
BigChaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2014, 11:08 AM   #4736
FluffyButterfly80
Let's be friends!

FluffyButterfly80 makes people happy simply by logging inFluffyButterfly80 makes people happy simply by logging inFluffyButterfly80 makes people happy simply by logging inFluffyButterfly80 makes people happy simply by logging inFluffyButterfly80 makes people happy simply by logging inFluffyButterfly80 makes people happy simply by logging inFluffyButterfly80 makes people happy simply by logging inFluffyButterfly80 makes people happy simply by logging inFluffyButterfly80 makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by handsomebeast View Post
I need to find cave to crawl in to and die
haha stahp it! Both pics are great! I like the mane, but i like the new haircut too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigChaz View Post
LoL Love it!
Old 10-14-2014, 12:24 PM   #4737
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cookie View Post
Yay mutual Britishness! *Waves frantically back*
*joins in the waving*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hozay J Garseeya View Post

So awesome! =3 You guys look like you are having so much fun!
Quote:
Oh you!
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2014, 05:56 PM   #4738
GhostEater

GhostEater does more than just post hot picsGhostEater does more than just post hot picsGhostEater does more than just post hot pics

edit: image removed for raisins

Yes, it had to be in a public bathroom. I'm just classy like that.
GhostEater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2014, 01:44 AM   #4739
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostEater View Post
Yes, it had to be in a public bathroom. I'm just classy like that.
So classy, much bathroom! =p I like how unashamed you look to be taking a bathroom selfie!
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2014, 02:39 AM   #4740
GhostEater

GhostEater does more than just post hot picsGhostEater does more than just post hot picsGhostEater does more than just post hot pics

To be fair, the bathroom isn't open to the public though if the public were inside the building it was located then they'd be able to use it. That makes it a publicly leased private bathroom which has to count for something.
Old 10-15-2014, 05:13 AM   #4741
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
That makes it a publicly leased private bathroom which has to count for something.
I think the word play counts for something, at least
Old 10-15-2014, 06:49 AM   #4742
MsBrightside

MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

LeoG: First you tempt us with your voice, music, and selfies, and lately with food! You definitely don't play fair.

handsomebeast: When I saw your comments before logging in (and thus before I saw your attached pics), you had me feeling bad for you. Then I saw them and realized no sympathy is needed.

BigChaz: Very funny. Your photo is awesome on many levels.

GhostEater: I wish you looked a little happier in your photos (maybe it's just the awkward feeling so many of us get when taking a selfie?), but I like your pose here. Exchange the phone for a baton, and you'd look like a music conductor practicing for his next performance.
Old 10-16-2014, 03:51 PM   #4743
Deacone
For Azeroth!

Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Well hot damn - aren't you one smooth motha-f
Old 10-17-2014, 07:05 AM   #4744
GhostEater

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsBrightside View Post
I wish you looked a little happier in your photos
I feel like I look weird if I smile, but in lieu of this I took a new more smily one last night and posted it on the Recent Pics thread in the Lounge. I'd post it here but I don't want to be that guy who spams his face across the forums.
Old 10-17-2014, 12:38 PM   #4745
handsomebeast

thanks msbrightside!
fluffy: Im getting used to it, its a big change
Old 10-17-2014, 01:59 PM   #4746
BChunky

BChunky can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesBChunky can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Not an awesome picture of myself but just an awesome t-shirt

BChunky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2014, 02:48 PM   #4747
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:

BigChaz: Very funny. Your photo is awesome on many levels.
Thanks. I took a pic and I was like "this is boring". So then I pointed at myself and said "BE SEXY, IDIOT". That was the result. Sexy may vary.
BigChaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2014, 07:52 PM   #4748
MsBrightside

Quote:
I feel like I look weird if I smile, but in lieu of this I took a new more smily one last night and posted it on the Recent Pics thread in the Lounge. I'd post it here but I don't want to be that guy who spams his face across the forums.
I saw that pic: it's a really good one of you, and the blue brings out your eyes.

Aw, I don't think posting 2 or 3 photos could be considered spamming. Plus, do you hear anyone complaining?

Quote:
Originally Posted by handsomebeast View Post
thanks msbrightside!
fluffy: Im getting used to it, its a big change
You're welcome, and I'm glad that you interpreted my comment correctly--it was intended to be a compliment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BChunky View Post
Not an awesome picture of myself but just an awesome t-shirt
The shirt is great, but it would have been nice to have your whole head in the pic, too. I guess you need a reach like Stretch Armstrong so that you can hold the camera farther away.

Quote:
Thanks. I took a pic and I was like "this is boring". So then I pointed at myself and said "BE SEXY, IDIOT". That was the result. Sexy may vary.
It would be too cougarish for me (see above reference to 1970's-era action figure) to comment on the sexiness of your pic, but I will say that the result was very nice indeed.
Old 10-18-2014, 12:32 PM   #4749
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
LeoG: First you tempt us with your voice, music, and selfies, and lately with food! You definitely don't play fair....
Fair is no fun. It's always better to play dirty.
Old 10-18-2014, 03:01 PM   #4750
Rojodi

Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!

Late Saturday afternoon writing at Starbucks - "Gotta get out of the house"

Tags
define awesome, not really awesome pics