Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 10-21-2014, 03:39 PM   #4751
Feedmeplx

Feedmeplx has said some nice things
Default Best i can do for now

Hi, im new to the site and writing forum posts so I guess a picture thread is ideal for now.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg GetAttachment (2).jpg (25.3 KB, 292 views)
Feedmeplx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2014, 06:48 AM   #4752
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

*waves to feedee guy and tosses him a muffin*

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2014, 09:18 AM   #4753
Ohio Lady

Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Hello Feedmeplx guy - We wish to welcome you here.
Ohio Lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2014, 09:21 AM   #4754
Ohio Lady

Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Very nice picture Rojodi ~ Could not help wondering if fingers were good with coffee? Lol
Old 10-23-2014, 08:20 PM   #4755
Admiral_Snackbar
Veni, vidi, Lionel Richie

Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!

Casual workday pic - Hoodie Fridays. Totally not on Facebook at all.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2014-09-12 09.16.11.jpg (92.4 KB, 274 views)
Old 10-24-2014, 05:20 AM   #4756
biglynch

biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

At the Heart Attack Grill. Missing out on free food by 2lbs.
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg received_10153706287677619.jpeg (70.5 KB, 276 views)
biglynch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2014, 05:31 AM   #4757
Goreki
Fairy tales and Woe

Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by biglynch View Post
What, you didn't drink twenty litres of water first?
Old 10-24-2014, 05:43 AM   #4758
biglynch

biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goreki View Post
What, you didn't drink twenty litres of water first?
I wish i had just one pint in me! I'd probably made it! After the meal I was 350 on the dot. A few days after I was a clean 352.
Old 10-24-2014, 05:46 AM   #4759
Goreki
Fairy tales and Woe

Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
I wish i had just one pint in me! I'd probably made it! After the meal I was 350 on the dot. A few days after I was a clean 352.
I would have got those weird, illegal bum injections to get free food. What's an extra 100 pounds in your arse in the face of a free meal?
Old 10-24-2014, 05:47 AM   #4760
Ohio Lady

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admiral_Snackbar View Post
Casual workday pic - Hoodie Fridays. Totally not on Facebook at all.
Very nice picture and love the eyes.
Old 10-24-2014, 07:27 PM   #4761
vardon_grip
Consistently smarmy

vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Here you go
Old 10-24-2014, 11:25 PM   #4762
kev1omgpop

kev1omgpop can now change their title

http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/fo...1&d=1414218215
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1022141409a-1.jpg (218.5 KB, 301 views)
kev1omgpop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2014, 08:24 AM   #4763
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Oh my god, I would have been so annoyed to miss out by two pounds! I would have lent you my new rocks, they have to weigh about two pounds each! Or you could just have carried somebodies bag! =p

Also, this pic is awesome. Combines two of my favourite things, a BHM and a scientific measurement. I'm loving it!
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2014, 08:48 AM   #4764
Treach

Treach knows EXACTLY what's going onTreach knows EXACTLY what's going onTreach knows EXACTLY what's going onTreach knows EXACTLY what's going onTreach knows EXACTLY what's going onTreach knows EXACTLY what's going onTreach knows EXACTLY what's going on

Lazy pre-Halloween party costume: King Party Toad
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 10341701_10152355602586957_6729255809084224274_n.jpg (49.7 KB, 286 views)
Treach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2014, 07:17 PM   #4765
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:

Please...a few more details about this place???

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2014, 08:18 PM   #4766
Ohio Lady

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treach View Post
Lazy pre-Halloween party costume: King Party Toad
I have to say I love this one. I couldn't help but laugh with you.
Old 10-25-2014, 11:37 PM   #4767
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Not that awesome, but it's a picture!

In the last few months I've jumped into the board game scene here in Seattle. at a meetup with some people playing PowerGrid.

Old 10-26-2014, 10:16 AM   #4768
Treach

Treach knows EXACTLY what's going onTreach knows EXACTLY what's going onTreach knows EXACTLY what's going onTreach knows EXACTLY what's going onTreach knows EXACTLY what's going onTreach knows EXACTLY what's going onTreach knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hozay J Garseeya View Post
Not that awesome, but it's a picture!

In the last few months I've jumped into the board game scene here in Seattle. at a meetup with some people playing PowerGrid.

Tabletop gaming totally rules.
Treach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2014, 09:46 AM   #4769
fat hiker

fat hiker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fat hiker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fat hiker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fat hiker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fat hiker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fat hiker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fat hiker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fat hiker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fat hiker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fat hiker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fat hiker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
What a bummer? Wasn't there a 7-Eleven nearby? A Big Gulp would have put you up two pounds....
Old 10-28-2014, 09:50 AM   #4770
fat hiker

fat hiker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fat hiker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fat hiker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fat hiker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fat hiker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fat hiker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fat hiker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fat hiker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fat hiker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fat hiker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fat hiker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
Please...a few more details about this place???
Here you go:
http://www.heartattackgrill.com/

Basically, if you weigh 350 or more, your meal is free. And their meals are, shall we say, filling. Very filling. Ridiculously calorifically filling.....
Old 10-28-2014, 11:55 AM   #4771
biglynch

Quote:
Originally Posted by fat hiker View Post
What a bummer? Wasn't there a 7-Eleven nearby? A Big Gulp would have put you up two pounds....
Played it wrong. Should have had a beer or 2 beforehand and I'd have nailed it.
Old 10-28-2014, 07:32 PM   #4772
MsBrightside

MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Love all the pics, guys-tfp!

Hozay: that looks like fun, and the young woman next to you has a pleasant smile. You'd better watch out for that guy across the table, though. It looks like he's working on a signature photo expression of his own.
MsBrightside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2014, 06:43 AM   #4773
Bigsweetguy619

Bigsweetguy619 can now change their title
Default Vegas baby!

Hi guys, I'm new, but this is me when I felt my most awesomeness, maybe because it was New Years in Vegas and I was drunk off rum and cake! I woke up covered in both later that night (not throw up), I rolled over on the slice I had taken to bed with me and I guess I also forgot to tighten the Capt'n Morgan bottle I had on the pillow next to me.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 100MEDIA95IMAG1068.jpg (23.4 KB, 257 views)
Bigsweetguy619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2014, 05:30 PM   #4774
biglynch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigsweetguy619 View Post
Hi guys, I'm new, but this is me when I felt my most awesomeness, maybe because it was New Years in Vegas and I was drunk off rum and cake! I woke up covered in both later that night (not throw up), I rolled over on the slice I had taken to bed with me and I guess I also forgot to tighten the Capt'n Morgan bottle I had on the pillow next to me.
I feel of the 2 ingredients in a rum & coke, you may have got one of them wrong. But hey fair play, anything goes in Vegas. Welcome aboard.
Old 10-29-2014, 05:51 PM   #4775
Bigsweetguy619

Bigsweetguy619 can now change their title
Default Tomato tomatocake

Rum and Coke, Rum and Cake... I see where I got it wrong now, was still very good and did the job
Bigsweetguy619 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
define awesome, not really awesome pics