Old 10-29-2014, 05:56 PM   #4776
Bigsweetguy619

Bigsweetguy619 can now change their title
Default Rum and cake

ooops, my pad, posted twice
Bigsweetguy619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2014, 12:44 AM   #4777
BChunky

BChunky can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesBChunky can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Everyone loved Mr. T at the Halloween party last weekend. I won "Funniest Costume"

BChunky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2014, 08:34 AM   #4778
BigIzzy

BigIzzy does more than just post hot picsBigIzzy does more than just post hot picsBigIzzy does more than just post hot picsBigIzzy does more than just post hot pics
Default Hiya

Does this count as a Halloween Cowboy costume?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Snapshot_20140226_9.JPG (41.9 KB, 402 views)
BigIzzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2014, 09:12 AM   #4779
Cookie

Cookie knows EXACTLY what's going onCookie knows EXACTLY what's going onCookie knows EXACTLY what's going onCookie knows EXACTLY what's going onCookie knows EXACTLY what's going onCookie knows EXACTLY what's going onCookie knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigIzzy View Post
Does this count as a Halloween Cowboy costume?
Yes, yes it does
Cookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2014, 09:11 AM   #4780
freakyfred
\_(O_o)_/

freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

haircuuuut!

Last edited by freakyfred; 11-30-2014 at 02:28 PM.
freakyfred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2014, 10:20 AM   #4781
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I went crabbing for the first time this weekend. Here's a little guy I caught. He was thrown back of course, but not before this lovely photo-op.

Old 11-10-2014, 01:30 PM   #4782
sivisi

sivisi has said some nice things

sivisi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2014, 03:42 PM   #4783
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

so much cuteness
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2014, 04:34 AM   #4784
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hozay J Garseeya View Post
I went crabbing for the first time this weekend. Here's a little guy I caught. He was thrown back of course, but not before this lovely photo-op.
I love the look on that crabs face! It's like he totally knows you are going to throw him back so he is cool with it all!
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2014, 10:29 AM   #4785
biglynch

biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopytheone View Post
I love the look on that crabs face! It's like he totally knows you are going to throw him back so he is cool with it all!
The crab ended up throwing Hozay back.

I'd have eaten him. Without doubt.
biglynch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2014, 11:39 AM   #4786
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by biglynch View Post
....I'd have eaten him. Without doubt.
Hozay?

So, tell us, what really happened in Seattle?
Old 11-11-2014, 05:18 PM   #4787
Lil BigginZ
just a NORML guy

Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoGibson View Post
Hozay?

Sausage party
Old 11-12-2014, 10:19 AM   #4788
biglynch

biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoGibson View Post
Hozay?

We drank tea, and had intelligent discussions. Nothing else.

I know nothing of this party of the sausage.

To quote Archer "phrasing" Dang it
biglynch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2014, 07:15 PM   #4789
bayone

bayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
The crab ended up throwing Hozay back.
The crab stole Hozay's camera and took a selfie with him.
bayone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2014, 06:53 AM   #4790
Goreki
Fairy tales and Woe

Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
We drank tea, and had intelligent discussions. Nothing else.

I know nothing of this party of the sausage.

To quote Archer "phrasing" Dang it
Is that because ..... You hid it?
Old 11-15-2014, 12:28 AM   #4791
thendup51

thendup51 has said some nice things

One more try. Haven't been around in quite some time. Here is my new hobby I am pretty terrible but I enjoy playing so much.

Last edited by thendup51; 11-15-2014 at 12:36 AM. Reason: trying to fix it
thendup51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2014, 12:50 AM   #4792
thendup51

[IMG][/IMG]
NYE
[IMG][/IMG]
Acoustic night as well
Old 11-15-2014, 05:15 AM   #4793
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Awesome pictures! You look really at home up there!
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2014, 01:19 PM   #4794
RentonBob
I always get back up...

RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I finally got a chance to see the Seahawks Lombardi Trophy and Super Bowl Rings
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSCN0629.jpg (226.6 KB, 320 views)

Last edited by RentonBob; 11-15-2014 at 01:21 PM.
RentonBob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2014, 05:58 PM   #4795
Ohio Lady

Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

@ freakyfred Really like this picture of you ... such an awesome smile
Ohio Lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2014, 05:52 AM   #4796
thendup51

Yes Loopy, a few years ago the thought of getting up onstage was a fearfu,l and "what I thought" an impossible thing to do. Until one night a friend finally convinced me to do Karaoke. "It took 3 people to drag me to the mic" But afterwards the adrenaline rush was awesome. The KJ's husband is a guitar player and singer in a band he used to listen to me sing at Karaoke and got me up one night to sing Enter Sandman with the band. He inspired me to do what I always wanted to do that was learn to play guitar. Its been a rocky road I was getting pretty decent, a little bout with carpal tunnel sidetracked my play for about 6 months. I am trying to get back to where I was and get better, but finding it more difficult now than before. I lost the strength in my left hand after the surgery, the pain is gone but have to build it back up. Thank you for the compliment, every little bit of encouragment helps

Terry
Old 12-02-2014, 10:53 AM   #4797
derpVader

derpVader can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesderpVader can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

derpVader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2014, 09:52 PM   #4798
Treach

Treach knows EXACTLY what's going onTreach knows EXACTLY what's going onTreach knows EXACTLY what's going onTreach knows EXACTLY what's going onTreach knows EXACTLY what's going onTreach knows EXACTLY what's going onTreach knows EXACTLY what's going on

Haven't posted a pic in awhile. This is a good angle of dem rolls.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 490ba280-4470-4c8f-a3db-9c829c181c5e.jpg (36.3 KB, 254 views)
Treach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2014, 12:54 PM   #4799
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

We're having a baking competition as I was asked to model the prize apron.

Old 12-03-2014, 01:29 PM   #4800
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Who's using mustard in their baked goods? Haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hozay J Garseeya View Post
We're having a baking competition as I was asked to model the prize apron.
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
define awesome, not really awesome pics