Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 12-03-2014, 02:17 PM   #4801
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surlysomething View Post
Who's using mustard in their baked goods? Haha
Hah! It's a running joke in the office regarding mustard.

I love this place.
Old 12-05-2014, 01:46 PM   #4802
freakyfred
\_(O_o)_/

freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I took a few narcissistic topless photos of myself yesterday after a shitty blow to my self-esteem. Surprisingly it helped a lot. Here are some of em!
freakyfred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2014, 02:52 PM   #4803
youareneverready

youareneverready can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesyouareneverready can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesyouareneverready can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Awesome! Also, the light in that second one looks like some sort of divine intervention is about to take place. I'm not religious, but I could totally get on board with the idea of a FFA-deity. Just think of the holidays!
youareneverready is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2014, 04:01 PM   #4804
Marlayna

Marlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions community
Wink

Dat's a big boy!
Marlayna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2014, 04:04 PM   #4805
Marlayna

Marlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by youareneverready View Post
Awesome! Also, the light in that second one looks like some sort of divine intervention is about to take place. I'm not religious, but I could totally get on board with the idea of a FFA-deity. Just think of the holidays!
Yes, I can see that in the second pic.
Marlayna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2014, 06:53 PM   #4806
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

You're ridiculously cute, but you know i've always thought that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by freakyfred View Post
I took a few narcissistic topless photos of myself yesterday after a shitty blow to my self-esteem. Surprisingly it helped a lot. Here are some of em!
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2014, 03:42 PM   #4807
ReallyBeefy

ReallyBeefy can now change their title

I took this one earlier. I wanted to get a pic out there. Lol I hope it's good to you all.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0796 - Copy small.jpg (204.7 KB, 450 views)

Last edited by ReallyBeefy; 12-06-2014 at 03:48 PM. Reason: Forgot to resize the pic XD
ReallyBeefy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2014, 04:59 PM   #4808
Fatwasad

Fatwasad can now change their title

Me and one of my bunnies
Attached Images
File Type: jpg dim2.jpg (117.5 KB, 403 views)
Fatwasad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2014, 04:40 AM   #4809
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatwasad View Post
Me and one of my bunnies
I'm always pro rabbits!
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2014, 05:20 AM   #4810
derpVader

derpVader can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesderpVader can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

derpVader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2014, 05:07 PM   #4811
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by derpVader View Post
IMG]http://i.imgur.com/quJQXzh.jpg[/IMG]

I really love the color of your eyes

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2014, 05:20 PM   #4812
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Here's one from Thanksgiving. I was clowning on the pictures my sister had of my nieces doing the hold the tummy and look lovingly at their pregnant bellies. I figured I'd hold my beer tenderly while looking lovingly at my beer belly.
Old 12-13-2014, 08:26 PM   #4813
derpVader

derpVader can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesderpVader can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
I really love the color of your eyes
Thank you the eyes actually change colour quite a bit between light blue to a darker green and then this lighter green it depends on the light of the room

here is another shot of my eyes when a darker blue/green mix i like them when they are this colour it is fairly unique

Old 12-13-2014, 09:24 PM   #4814
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by derpVader View Post
Thank you the eyes actually change colour quite a bit between light blue to a darker green and then this lighter green it depends on the light of the room

here is another shot of my eyes when a darker blue/green mix i like them when they are this colour it is fairly unique
Not too unique I'm afraid. Mine do the same. The official color is hazel but depending on the color of my shirt or the overall background of where I'm standing, they will go anywhere from dark green to ice blue and in some rare instances gray.
Old 12-13-2014, 10:05 PM   #4815
derpVader

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoGibson View Post
Not too unique I'm afraid. Mine do the same. The official color is hazel but depending on the color of my shirt or the overall background of where I'm standing, they will go anywhere from dark green to ice blue and in some rare instances gray.
I meant more unique in the fact I am the only one i know that this does it too lol I have no doubt there is others
Old 12-14-2014, 12:12 PM   #4816
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

My eyes are hazel as well but they turn more gold/yellow than green or blue.

Quote:
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2014, 02:58 PM   #4817
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surlysomething View Post
My eyes are hazel as well but they turn more gold/yellow than green or blue.

My eyes are brown, deep dark brown. Like poop brown.
Old 12-14-2014, 05:59 PM   #4818
Amaranthine
Adamant Anti-Nihilist

Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Here's one from Thanksgiving. I was clowning on the pictures my sister had of my nieces doing the hold the tummy and look lovingly at their pregnant bellies. I figured I'd hold my beer tenderly while looking lovingly at my beer belly.
Will it be an ale or lager?! *knits a few beer koozies*
Old 12-14-2014, 07:07 PM   #4819
LeoGibson
Slangin'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amaranthine View Post
Will it be an ale or lager?! *knits a few beer koozies*
Well, that would depend on time of conception. If it's a winter baby it'll more likely be an ale or stout. If it's a summer baby a light lager! Here's to twins, that way maybe I'll have one of each!
Old 12-17-2014, 07:42 AM   #4820
fat hiker

fat hiker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fat hiker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fat hiker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fat hiker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fat hiker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fat hiker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fat hiker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fat hiker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fat hiker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fat hiker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fat hiker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
For my hazel eyes, the range of apparent colours is from mid-green through pale blue to a golden brown... very changeable.
Old 01-06-2015, 11:45 AM   #4821
RentonBob
I always get back up...

RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Wanting to get back to Vegas
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg BuddaBelly.jpeg (81.3 KB, 332 views)
Old 01-08-2015, 03:07 AM   #4822
Bigsweetguy619

Bigsweetguy619 can now change their title

Happy new years all! In my last posting I mentioned going on a holiday road trip. I hit Vegas, Utah, Reno and San Francisco. I had a blast and pretty much just spoiled myself rotten. I stayed in nice hotels, ate the finest foods, even tried skiing and found out that snow is not fat friendly but it's still fun I'll post up some pictures of me on my trip but for now I wanted to post this one because I spent some time at the DXL in Vegas and got all spiffy for my nights out on the strip. I felt good and although I left Vegas losing I sure did feel like a winner
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMAG1230_1.jpg (140.0 KB, 308 views)
Bigsweetguy619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2015, 08:58 PM   #4823
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigsweetguy619 View Post
Happy new years all! In my last posting I mentioned going on a holiday road trip. I hit Vegas, Utah, Reno and San Francisco. I had a blast and pretty much just spoiled myself rotten. I stayed in nice hotels, ate the finest foods, even tried skiing and found out that snow is not fat friendly but it's still fun I'll post up some pictures of me on my trip but for now I wanted to post this one because I spent some time at the DXL in Vegas and got all spiffy for my nights out on the strip. I felt good and although I left Vegas losing I sure did feel like a winner
Glad you had a great trip! The pic is awesome--you look like you were just having a great time.

Sorry that the snow wasn't your friend, but glad you had a good time with your ski adventure.....and came out of it all in one piece!
Old 01-16-2015, 12:30 PM   #4824
ConnieLynn
has left the building.

ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigsweetguy619 View Post
Congrats on living it up
ConnieLynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2015, 09:45 PM   #4825
bmwm2001

bmwm2001 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbmwm2001 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Just a few of me from
Tonight

I especially like that last one with the mirror!
Also, amazing belly Fiji! I hope to have one similar by the end of the year!
bmwm2001 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
define awesome, not really awesome pics