Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 03-31-2015, 04:32 PM   #4851
exponder
Texas Rambler

exponder can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesexponder can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Howdy. Was taken a few months back at Razoo's!

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 10885383_10204917506610288_4293645655608476288_n.jpg (74.0 KB, 611 views)
Old 04-01-2015, 03:14 PM   #4852
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoGibson View Post
Went out to a crawfish festival at a local brewery yesterday. This picture is chock full of awesome because I'm drinking a very nice pale ale in one hand, got 2 free lbs. of crawfish in the other. They were giving away all they had left at the end of the festival to whoever wanted it on the way out, and a really good hand rolled Clint Eastwood style cigar. It was a good day!
Crawfish boil and a cigar? That is a great day.
BigChaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2015, 07:09 PM   #4853
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hozay J Garseeya View Post
I love everything about this post.
Thank you sir.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsBrightside View Post
I second Hozay
Also, "This picture is chock full of awesome because..." LeoG is in it!

Glad you had such a good weekend. Hopefully it helped soothe the pain of Monday rolling around again.
It was really nice. No pain at work Monday because I thought ahead and used a vacation day!

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopytheone View Post
Yaaaaay handsome pictures!
Since I'm a complete egomaniac, I'm totally taking this compliment as mine too! So, thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigChaz View Post
Crawfish boil and a cigar? That is a great day.
It was really cool. There was a booth where a local cigar company was hand-rolling cigars on the spot. Although they were only doing the really big ones and I wanted one of the longer thin ones like Clint Eastwood smoked in his old westerns so went with one they had already rolled and had in a humidor.

My wife also got a really good funnel cake from a bakery food truck that was on-site as well. Now that I mention bakeries, that reminds me, has your silent partnership begun to pay off yet in unfettered access to baked goods?

And to everyone else, thanks for the rep and kind comments!
Old 04-02-2015, 11:54 AM   #4854
rellis10
tuh-maw-tow

rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Took a trip down south and here's me outside Queen Liz's house...

Old 04-02-2015, 11:59 AM   #4855
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rellis10 View Post
Too overdressed to pop in for tea, I assume?

(Great to see your mug again, btw)
Old 04-02-2015, 02:28 PM   #4856
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoGibson View Post

My wife also got a really good funnel cake from a bakery food truck that was on-site as well. Now that I mention bakeries, that reminds me, has your silent partnership begun to pay off yet in unfettered access to baked goods?
Hah, I'm surprised anyone remembered that. Let me put it this way, my friend is having a wedding in a few weeks and nobody had to pay for the cupcakes at his reception!
Old 04-04-2015, 11:37 AM   #4857
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Hah, I'm surprised anyone remembered that. Let me put it this way, my friend is having a wedding in a few weeks and nobody had to pay for the cupcakes at his reception!
My mother was a cake decorator and worked in bakeries all her life. I'm a fatboy with a sweet tooth! I grew up with her bringing home all sorts of pastries and baked goods. How could I forget someone becoming a bakery owner?

Oh and awesome on the free cupcakes good sir!
Old 04-04-2015, 03:26 PM   #4858
fritzi

fritzi knows EXACTLY what's going onfritzi knows EXACTLY what's going onfritzi knows EXACTLY what's going onfritzi knows EXACTLY what's going onfritzi knows EXACTLY what's going onfritzi knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
Too overdressed to pop in for tea, I assume?

(Great to see your mug again, btw)
Isn't her staff on strike?
So probably no tea service there right now....
fritzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2015, 10:10 PM   #4859
HulkHulkerson
Hi :)

HulkHulkerson has said some nice things

Hi everyone. I'm new here hope you are all well
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (296.8 KB, 515 views)
HulkHulkerson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2015, 02:14 AM   #4860
Goreki
Fairy tales and Woe

Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by exponder View Post
Oooh, nice shot! What's a Razoo? Is it made of brass?
Old 04-18-2015, 06:56 PM   #4861
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

Just me looking dapper and handsome for my brothers wedding. I had a fancy coat on too, but I accidentally left it in the car. I'm not going out to the car to get it, sorry!
Old 04-19-2015, 05:49 PM   #4862
JolieRonde
From France to USA

JolieRonde can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesJolieRonde can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesJolieRonde can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

That's a nice ( and sometimes funny ) thread
Old 04-19-2015, 07:52 PM   #4863
MsBrightside

MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by exponder View Post
Nice pic of you and looks like a fun place. The decor reminds me of a private dance barn one of my friends had built some years back.

Quote:
I agree with Tad--it's great to see you out and about, even if it looks like it might have been a bit rainy that day. Hope you enjoyed your trip!

Quote:
Just me looking dapper and handsome for my brothers wedding. I had a fancy coat on too, but I accidentally left it in the car. I'm not going out to the car to get it, sorry!
You look s-o-o-o-o good!

Hope that a good time was had by all at the wedding. You seem to be quite in demand as a wedding guest lately!
MsBrightside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2015, 09:43 AM   #4864
Cootes

Cootes can now change their title

me from 2012 on the left
Cootes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2015, 12:57 AM   #4865
Anjula
miss wonderfulamazing

Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
You look awesome! Gotta love a man in a suit 😁
Old 04-21-2015, 04:21 PM   #4866
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsBrightside View Post
You look s-o-o-o-o good!

Hope that a good time was had by all at the wedding. You seem to be quite in demand as a wedding guest lately!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anjula View Post
You look awesome! Gotta love a man in a suit 😁

Thanks, ladies
Old 04-22-2015, 06:48 PM   #4867
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Very cute- love the suit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cootes View Post
me from 2012 on the left
You, too

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2015, 11:13 PM   #4868
KingBuu

KingBuu can now change their title

Big fat men have big fat hearts.
KingBuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2015, 11:45 AM   #4869
WhiteHotRazor
Time Travelling

WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Stood up for my friends wedding this past weekend.

^ this guy looks like he's about to toss me off.
WhiteHotRazor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2015, 06:07 PM   #4870
KingBuu

KingBuu can now change their title

Pensive.

KingBuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2015, 05:38 PM   #4871
CurvyLolita

CurvyLolita carries a lot of weight on this boardCurvyLolita carries a lot of weight on this boardCurvyLolita carries a lot of weight on this boardCurvyLolita carries a lot of weight on this boardCurvyLolita carries a lot of weight on this boardCurvyLolita carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteHotRazor View Post
Stood up for my friends wedding this past weekend.

^ this guy looks like he's about to toss me off.
That guy is hot
CurvyLolita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2015, 07:47 AM   #4872
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Not so much an awesome pic, but meh, pick a picture thread, any picture thread....

I was bored in a conference call I was listening in on, and was playing with taking pictures using the timer on my phone. I like how this one came out. (and no, I wasn't actually asleep, no matter how it looks!)
Old 05-08-2015, 07:14 PM   #4873
FlashHeart
Joor Zah Frul

FlashHeart does more than just post hot picsFlashHeart does more than just post hot picsFlashHeart does more than just post hot pics

Ummm can't remember why I'm so happy to be on a bus but.....yeah

Sorry if sizing is off
Attached Images
File Type: jpg FB_IMG_1431136814321.jpg (33.9 KB, 500 views)
FlashHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2015, 07:19 PM   #4874
blackcaesarbhm

blackcaesarbhm can now change their title

this big man on the prowl
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Snapshot_20150503_1.JPG (10.2 KB, 533 views)
blackcaesarbhm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2015, 07:22 PM   #4875
blackcaesarbhm

blackcaesarbhm can now change their title

in the kitchen
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Snapshot_20150315.JPG (12.0 KB, 568 views)
blackcaesarbhm is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
define awesome, not really awesome pics