Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 05-06-2009, 03:59 PM   #201
~da rev~
Call me Axel

~da rev~ carries a lot of weight on this board~da rev~ carries a lot of weight on this board~da rev~ carries a lot of weight on this board~da rev~ carries a lot of weight on this board~da rev~ carries a lot of weight on this board

Taking a first listen to the 200 Motels Soundtrack on Vinyl that I got by Frank Zappa and The Mothers and other artists and such. Anywho, it's hilarious and awesome.
Old 05-07-2009, 04:30 PM   #202
RockinFFA

RockinFFA can now change their title
Default NoFX- That's Why I Love Her

I like NoFX and I think you'll like their song, "That's Why I Love Her"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QdjtluVnP7Q
RockinFFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 09:35 AM   #203
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Pink Floyd - The Wall

I'm going to zone out and listen to the whole thing at work today on headphones. Yes. I. Am. Just feels like that sort of day.
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 02:28 PM   #204
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I've got this awesome hardstyle version of All Your Base Are Belong to Us....it won't get out of my head!

No link to it, but here's the original:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qItugh-fFgg
Old 05-11-2009, 12:06 PM   #205
chicken legs
yawn

chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I love this song..."Pop Bottles" by Birdman

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XFpCJIb6_ng

Ya dig
chicken legs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 12:29 PM   #206
MasterShake
My Fist, Your Face!

MasterShake never has a post go unnoticedMasterShake never has a post go unnoticedMasterShake never has a post go unnoticedMasterShake never has a post go unnoticedMasterShake never has a post go unnoticedMasterShake never has a post go unnoticedMasterShake never has a post go unnoticedMasterShake never has a post go unnoticed

Just saw Earth Crisis in concert last night!

Awesome set, and their new album is amazing. Really loved 2 of the openers, Unholy and Reign Supreme!
MasterShake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 04:13 PM   #207
~da rev~
Call me Axel

~da rev~ carries a lot of weight on this board~da rev~ carries a lot of weight on this board~da rev~ carries a lot of weight on this board~da rev~ carries a lot of weight on this board~da rev~ carries a lot of weight on this board

Got 2 Nick Cave albums in the mail this weekend, Tender Prey and Let Love In. Both of them are great indeed.
Old 05-11-2009, 04:34 PM   #208
chicken legs
yawn

chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterShake View Post
Just saw Earth Crisis in concert last night!

Awesome set, and their new album is amazing. Really loved 2 of the openers, Unholy and Reign Supreme!
Was the concert anything like this vid

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HqoFzzEeVhI

because thats looks really fun
chicken legs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 09:04 PM   #209
Ninja Glutton
Film and Music Geek

Ninja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Maritime - We, the Vehicles

^one of the best albums I've heard in a long time
Ninja Glutton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 11:19 PM   #210
ClockworkOrange
A Voice from Catland

ClockworkOrange can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesClockworkOrange can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesClockworkOrange can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Silversun Pickups - Swoon = awesome.

also currently groovin' on

The Jesus and Mary Chain - Psychocandy

Colin Meloy Sings Morrissey

and on the old school punk front 7 Seconds and Black Flag.
Old 05-11-2009, 11:21 PM   #211
Esther
Queen Black Acid

Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

A copy of the Distillers - Coral Fang randomly came through my workplace the other day. I had forgotten how much I love it!!
Esther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 11:25 PM   #212
ClockworkOrange
A Voice from Catland

ClockworkOrange can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesClockworkOrange can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesClockworkOrange can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Nick Cave did a song w/Current 93 that is clearly awesome. Here's a link....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWg4dnXCpt8

Current 93 is prob one of my favorite musical entities ever.
Old 05-13-2009, 03:01 PM   #213
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default the good stuff

Wilco is streaming their new album.

I'm already in love with it.

http://beta.wilcoworld.net/records/thealbum/
Old 05-13-2009, 06:03 PM   #214
Ninja Glutton
Film and Music Geek

Ninja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surlysomething View Post
Wilco is streaming their new album.

I'm already in love with it.

http://beta.wilcoworld.net/records/thealbum/
It leaked like 2 months before it's release lol, but great album.
Old 05-13-2009, 06:47 PM   #215
Surlysomething

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Glutton View Post
It leaked like 2 months before it's release lol, but great album.
I don't source out leaked music.
Old 05-14-2009, 09:47 PM   #216
Geodetic_Effect

Geodetic_Effect knows EXACTLY what's going onGeodetic_Effect knows EXACTLY what's going onGeodetic_Effect knows EXACTLY what's going onGeodetic_Effect knows EXACTLY what's going onGeodetic_Effect knows EXACTLY what's going onGeodetic_Effect knows EXACTLY what's going on

Lately I've been listening to Five Finger Death Punch, Across The Sun, Death Magnetic, older Within Temptation, and a couple songs from Amy Lee and Kanye West.
Old 05-14-2009, 10:33 PM   #217
Ninja Glutton
Film and Music Geek

Quote:
I don't source out leaked music.
I don't either, but I'm subscribed to a news feed listing all the albums that leak.
Old 05-16-2009, 05:23 PM   #218
Ninja Glutton
Film and Music Geek

Band of Horses - No One's Gonna Love You
Old 05-17-2009, 09:01 PM   #219
occowboysfan94

occowboysfan94 has said some nice things

I recently erased my Ipod collection (too much Hip-Hop) so I wanted to incorporate a diverse collection.

So far...... I have

Santana
Nickleback
AC/DC
Aerosmith
Beach Boys
Bon Jovi
Daughtry
Creed
Disturbed
Alice in Chains
Faith No More
Foo Fighters
Sinatra
Gavin DeGraw
Godsmack
Gun's N Roses
Kenny Wayne Shepherd
Incubus
Hendrix
Stevie Ray Vaughan

Plus allot of 80's, hip-hop, R&B and 90's Alternative
occowboysfan94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2009, 11:02 PM   #220
undrcovrbrothr
Beach nut

undrcovrbrothr has super-sized repundrcovrbrothr has super-sized repundrcovrbrothr has super-sized repundrcovrbrothr has super-sized rep

God, why can't we have actual music back?!?! Enough with these posers who call themselves musicians!!!!!!!

I want Fleetwood Mac back.

Led Zeppelin? Untouchable.

ELO, Boston, Styx... hellz YES.

CCR, put I and II on, and let it RIP!!!!!!!!!

The Temptations, the O Jays, Earth, Wind, and Fire?? R-E-S-P-E-C-T.....!!!!

The Beatles AND Wings? Ohh, baby.

Barry White, Marvin Gaye, and Isaac Hayes all dead? Ugh.

Damn, I miss actual music so much.

Jim Croce and James Taylor in my head, all day, every day... I love it.

~~Those of a nasty disposition with nothing nice to say shall be ignored~~
undrcovrbrothr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2009, 11:18 PM   #221
Surlysomething

Quote:
Originally Posted by undrcovrbrothr View Post
God, why can't we have actual music back?!?! Enough with these posers who call themselves musicians!!!!!!!

I want Fleetwood Mac back.

Led Zeppelin? Untouchable.

ELO, Boston, Styx... hellz YES.

CCR, put I and II on, and let it RIP!!!!!!!!!

The Temptations, the O Jays, Earth, Wind, and Fire?? R-E-S-P-E-C-T.....!!!!

The Beatles AND Wings? Ohh, baby.

Barry White, Marvin Gaye, and Isaac Hayes all dead? Ugh.

Damn, I miss actual music so much.

Jim Croce and James Taylor in my head, all day, every day... I love it.

You must live under a rock.
Old 05-17-2009, 11:43 PM   #222
Your Plump Princess
Just dancing with shadows

Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!

. . .

Last edited by Your Plump Princess; 05-17-2009 at 11:45 PM. Reason: sooooo tired, wrong topic post, my bad!
Your Plump Princess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 11:07 AM   #223
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
You must live under a rock.
Yeah, I was going to say....did my dad write that post?
Old 05-20-2009, 08:40 AM   #224
Surlysomething

Default Gd

Diggin' it.

I'm not normally a fan, but there's something about the energy that got me through my drive to work this morning.
Old 05-24-2009, 03:25 PM   #225
Hole

Hole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticed

I've been listening to Thrice a lot lately. Currently my favourite song is the acoustic version of 'Trust'.
Hole is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fat music