Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 03-28-2018, 12:51 PM   #8326
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lille View Post
My fiancÚ and I picked up our marriage license today. 4 1/2 weeks to go.
Woot! So close

Old 03-28-2018, 03:39 PM   #8327
ODFFA

ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!

So happy and excited for you, Lille

And no worries, Hommecreux.

I'm happy that we had some proper rain tonight. If it rained every day for the rest of the year, I'd be in heaven. And not only because of the water shortage.

Last edited by ODFFA; 03-28-2018 at 03:39 PM. Reason: RT
ODFFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2018, 07:14 AM   #8328
fat hiker

fat hiker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fat hiker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fat hiker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fat hiker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fat hiker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fat hiker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fat hiker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fat hiker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fat hiker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fat hiker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fat hiker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODFFA View Post
So happy and excited for you, Lille

And no worries, Hommecreux.

I'm happy that we had some proper rain tonight. If it rained every day for the rest of the year, I'd be in heaven. And not only because of the water shortage.
Is it the start of rainy season in Cape Province yet? I am so happy to hear that it rained - my brother lived in Cape Town for several years and loved it, and ever since I heard about the critical water situation I have been keeping you Cape folk in my prayers.
Old 03-29-2018, 11:36 AM   #8329
ODFFA

ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fat hiker View Post
Is it the start of rainy season in Cape Province yet? I am so happy to hear that it rained - my brother lived in Cape Town for several years and loved it, and ever since I heard about the critical water situation I have been keeping you Cape folk in my prayers.

The rainy season is just now slowly starting to creep up on us. Hopefully. According to a climate change pundit I heard on the radio one morning, I'm not sure how long Cape Town will still have a rainy season for. We're all saving water as best we can over here and just hoping we can delay our Day Zero (no water in taps) as long as possible, or overturn it eventually. Thank you for thinking of us I'm glad your brother enjoyed his stay.
Old 03-29-2018, 05:58 PM   #8330
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I hadn't actually realized you were in Capetown before. But I've also been following to stories about the water situation and hoping things take a turn for the wetter soon for you all.
Old 04-11-2018, 12:21 PM   #8331
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Last night I went to watch the Dancing on Ice tour live and it was incredible. Seeing Torvil and Dean dance live with my own eyes has always been a dream of mine and now it has come true! <3 Got to see lots of other celebs and pro skaters as well and generally had one of the best nights of my life.
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2018, 08:34 PM   #8332
lille

lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopytheone View Post
Last night I went to watch the Dancing on Ice tour live and it was incredible. Seeing Torvil and Dean dance live with my own eyes has always been a dream of mine and now it has come true! <3 Got to see lots of other celebs and pro skaters as well and generally had one of the best nights of my life.

That sounds like so much fun! I'm glad you had a great time!
lille is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2018, 08:33 PM   #8333
lille

lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I picked up my wedding dress today!
Old 04-16-2018, 04:55 AM   #8334
Tad
mostly harmless

Woot! Is it all feeling close now?
Old 04-16-2018, 11:49 AM   #8335
hommecreux
Attack of the twinkies.

hommecreux does more than just post hot picshommecreux does more than just post hot picshommecreux does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by lille View Post
I picked up my wedding dress today!
AHHH!!!!! I would be having panic attacks on the daily at this point! How do you deal with the stress??? And even though you already picked up the licence, how much more real does it feel now that you have your dress?
hommecreux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2018, 07:35 PM   #8336
lille

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
Woot! Is it all feeling close now?
Quote:
Originally Posted by hommecreux View Post
AHHH!!!!! I would be having panic attacks on the daily at this point! How do you deal with the stress??? And even though you already picked up the licence, how much more real does it feel now that you have your dress?

It feels a little surreal. My anxiety has been spiking over the past several months to the point where I had to take some time off and go back on meds. But starting this weekend I've hit the fuck it point and I'm mostly just excited. At this point what happens happens and as long as we're married at the end of the day the rest is fluff.
Old 04-16-2018, 10:04 PM   #8337
RentonBob
I always get back up...

RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I booked a trip to Dubai and I absolutely can't wait until I get to go
Old 04-17-2018, 06:19 AM   #8338
Tad
mostly harmless

Lille: the priest that married liked to quip "as long as you get the ring to the first knuckle, it is legal". Referring both to how anxiety induced swelling can make rings hard to slide on, but more generally that it doesn't have to all go perfectly, at the end you are married and that is what really counts. Glad you had gotten there on your own
Old 04-17-2018, 07:46 PM   #8339
Sugar Magnolia
vmilwa :)

Sugar Magnolia never has a post go unnoticedSugar Magnolia never has a post go unnoticedSugar Magnolia never has a post go unnoticedSugar Magnolia never has a post go unnoticedSugar Magnolia never has a post go unnoticedSugar Magnolia never has a post go unnoticedSugar Magnolia never has a post go unnoticedSugar Magnolia never has a post go unnoticed

That's awesome, RentonBob! Should be an exciting trip for you. Enjoy!

"If I loved you less, I might be able to talk about it more."
~J. Austen's Emma
Sugar Magnolia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2018, 10:34 AM   #8340
Rojodi

Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!

I received word that I'll be getting new laptops. Plural!
Old Yesterday, 08:49 PM   #8341
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

*staggers in, bleary eyed*

So happy this semester is over. Between a crazy project at work and school, I am worn the hell down. This weekend I am celebrating with steak!!

Also soo happy it is coming up to agility/competition season (dog stuff). Got a bunch of trials lined up...and also going to try my boys at herding!!
Xyantha Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 09:12 PM   #8342
lille

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyantha Reborn View Post
*staggers in, bleary eyed*

So happy this semester is over. Between a crazy project at work and school, I am worn the hell down. This weekend I am celebrating with steak!!

Also soo happy it is coming up to agility/competition season (dog stuff). Got a bunch of trials lined up...and also going to try my boys at herding!!
Woohoo! I definitely get that feeling. I'm excited to get back to competing with Archer after the wedding.
Old Yesterday, 09:27 PM   #8343
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Is he going to be a puppy ringbearer?
Xyantha Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 09:44 PM   #8344
lille

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyantha Reborn View Post
Is he going to be a puppy ringbearer?

We thought about it but he gets too excited and then I'd be worried about him the whole time. But I'm planning on signing him up for a Barn Hunt trial and a FASTcat when we get back from our honeymoon.

Tags
anal warts, happy, opera bhm