Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 01-20-2015, 05:07 PM   #1951
Tubbyduck
Quack! I mean hello. :P

Tubbyduck has said some nice things
Default Hello!

Just thought I'd de-lerk and post this again, I think I did it once but it's been years since. I gained a few more pounds at least since then so another hello is fine by me.

Just a random user, looking to use these boards and meet people and chat online. Just a gardener as a job right now but I like it, keeps me a bit active and fit. I haven't really gained intentionally but I haven't stopped it either.

Hopefully everyone is doing well, and I look foward to what ever's happening on this board.

Take Care,

Dan.
Tubbyduck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2015, 07:30 PM   #1952
SubPigg462

SubPigg462 has said some nice things
Default Hello

Hello all, my name is Josh, I am a gainer from Denver colorado. I am 24 years old and also like to play music, video games, watch TV/ movies, I like reading, huge anime/manga nerd. Fantasy nerd. Aspiring BHM. Thought I'd introduce myself and see what happens. I would LOVE to meet someone into this in person, never had the honor. Open to chat about it online as well. Don't know what else to say, except I am a friendly and nice guy, so don't be shy to message me
SubPigg462 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2015, 11:13 PM   #1953
imnotfatimHUGE

imnotfatimHUGE has said some nice things

Hello everyone, new to this site and this community.
imnotfatimHUGE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2015, 08:06 PM   #1954
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Welcome guys!
Xyantha Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2015, 11:17 AM   #1955
yingyang

yingyang has said some nice things

Hi everyone. Since I was kid I noticed that I felt attracted for Feederism. I am Feeder, but I have limits.
After that, the goal is done I am just FFA.

My husband and I have this kind of relationship. I am slim.
yingyang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2015, 11:53 AM   #1956
BigWheels
It's OK, I bite back

BigWheels is a member of the 500 clubBigWheels is a member of the 500 clubBigWheels is a member of the 500 clubBigWheels is a member of the 500 clubBigWheels is a member of the 500 clubBigWheels is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
Originally Posted by yingyang View Post
Hi everyone. Since I was kid I noticed that I felt attracted for Feederism. I am Feeder, but I have limits.

<----- I'm hubby.
Old 02-07-2015, 12:01 PM   #1957
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yingyang View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigWheels View Post
<----- I'm hubby.

Hi YingYang, great to meet Wheels' other half!
Old 03-04-2015, 01:53 AM   #1958
shhtx1970

shhtx1970 has said some nice things

Saying hello again; I been on back a few years but I get caught with work and other things I forget coming back. So I apologize. I am a fat guy from Texas as I call myself, but respectful others and such. Pretty much a normal guy but I stay quiet at times.

Lets see ...
hobbies: computers, comics, Final Fantasy XI - online, PS3, and other nerd stuff
enjoy: watching movies, talking about nothing and something important, food of course, and just relaxing watching people run crazy at times especially during holiday season

Gonna try and be a bit more proactive and check forums once a week, maybe more as time goes forward or backwards, oh it just goes.
shhtx1970 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2015, 02:59 AM   #1959
miggsee

miggsee can now change their title

Hi i am from London just signed up, I am into bbw. I am 6ft2 ,kg105
miggsee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2015, 09:02 AM   #1960
pipedreams92
pipedreams92

pipedreams92 has said some nice things
Default New to this

I would say I'm a bhm. I'm 6'3'' and weigh about 280. I've always been a food adict. I love to cook and love to eat even more lol.
pipedreams92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2015, 09:09 AM   #1961
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Welcome (or welcome back) new guys! Please do find a thread and jump in, or if you have questions or thoughts that current threads aren't addressing, feel free to start a new one. I look forward to hearing more from you all
Old 03-30-2015, 10:14 AM   #1962
Coachd603
603FA

Coachd603 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesCoachd603 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Hey new to the board. 6' 300.
Coachd603 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2015, 09:55 PM   #1963
HulkHulkerson
Hi :)

HulkHulkerson has said some nice things

Hey everyone in new here
HulkHulkerson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2015, 08:00 AM   #1964
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Hey new peeps!

Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2015, 07:19 AM   #1965
Bendro

Bendro has said some nice things

Hello all.
My name is Dick, I am 48 years old and come from Sweden. Have been big all my life but just now discovering the world of FFA´s. Where were you when I was in my twenties?

Not sure what kind of pic is ok to show here....so I keep it clean.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg et344.jpg (49.9 KB, 379 views)
Bendro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2015, 04:04 PM   #1966
cherrygarcia
screams for ice cream

cherrygarcia has said some nice things

hey everyone. taken ffa, used to be on these boards a million years ago. came back because it's always nice to have a safe space to gush.
cherrygarcia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2015, 05:07 AM   #1967
Tad
mostly harmless

Welcome back :-)
Old 04-24-2015, 07:31 PM   #1968
Tiffany08

Tiffany08 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesTiffany08 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Bendro what's your definition of big?
Tiffany08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2015, 02:57 AM   #1969
blackcaesarbhm

blackcaesarbhm can now change their title

welcome to the family
blackcaesarbhm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2015, 06:22 PM   #1970
FlashHeart
Joor Zah Frul

FlashHeart does more than just post hot picsFlashHeart does more than just post hot picsFlashHeart does more than just post hot pics

Hiya people

I'm Adam, just hit 34 am around 350 and stretch out to 6'4. I'm a kiwi boy and like a lot of others I never had any idea sites like this exsisted (had to google so many abbreviations lol). Glad I found it though I quite like it here
FlashHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2015, 06:30 PM   #1971
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Welcome all
Xyantha Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2015, 07:47 PM   #1972
MsBrightside

MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlashHeart View Post
Hiya people

I'm Adam, just hit 34 am around 350 and stretch out to 6'4. I'm a kiwi boy and like a lot of others I never had any idea sites like this exsisted (had to google so many abbreviations lol). Glad I found it though I quite like it here
Welcome! Glad to see you've jumped right in with posting and hope to see you around.
MsBrightside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2015, 05:07 PM   #1973
gigantorninja

gigantorninja has said some nice things

Hey everybody. New to the forum and lurked for about a month, so I figured it was time for me to start posting. My name is Nick and I'm am just finding the world of FFAs and BHMs. I have been big all my life and always played sports. I'm about 6'5" and 315lbs. I'm kind of shy, so I may or may not post a lot, but if anybody ever wants to talk one on one feel free to message me.
gigantorninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2015, 01:58 PM   #1974
StandardToaster22

StandardToaster22 has said some nice things
Default New

Hi guys I'm Danielle and I'm an FFA. I'm 18 and only around 100lbs but I think big tall guys are absolutely perfect. If anyone wants to chat, don't be shy
StandardToaster22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2015, 05:29 PM   #1975
Tubbyduck
Quack! I mean hello. :P

Tubbyduck has said some nice things

Welcome people!
Tubbyduck is offline   Reply With Quote