Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 10-28-2011, 04:52 PM   #1
BitsySpider

BitsySpider can now change their title
Default Tyra Banks Show- FFAs

Okay, this is a long shot ( as well as nerve wracking posting my own thread ), but I caught a glimpse of this on youtube and I desperately want to watch the rest of it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-JGVziKAlpU

I admit, I was absolutely shocked to find there was a show on this as 99.9% of the time these types of 'documentaries' are aimed at discussing male FAs and BBWS, never ever ever the other way around (or if there are more of these types of vids floating about the interwebs that I am unaware of please let me know!), so this just had me all a giggle. I know, everyone has their own views on Tyra Banks, love her or hate her, I just think she's a charming, silly, somewhat immature dork and I wish I could watch her show regularly.

So anyway...anyone know where I can watch the entire episode?
BitsySpider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 05:18 PM   #2
Lil BigginZ
just a NORML guy

Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Torrents are your best bet. Google for that episode and then search on the many torrent sites for it. If you don't know how to work torrent then go to youtube and search how to use torrents.

Or she have past series to buy on dvd. Y

Last edited by Lil BigginZ; 10-28-2011 at 05:21 PM.
Lil BigginZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 09:00 PM   #3
Deanna
Huzzah

Deanna knows EXACTLY what's going onDeanna knows EXACTLY what's going onDeanna knows EXACTLY what's going onDeanna knows EXACTLY what's going onDeanna knows EXACTLY what's going onDeanna knows EXACTLY what's going on

I have nothing to add as far as where to watch the full episode, but ...

Kevin James is one of the reasons I am this way today
Deanna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 11:25 PM   #4
TheMildlyStrangeone

TheMildlyStrangeone carries a lot of weight on this boardTheMildlyStrangeone carries a lot of weight on this boardTheMildlyStrangeone carries a lot of weight on this boardTheMildlyStrangeone carries a lot of weight on this boardTheMildlyStrangeone carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil BigginZ View Post
Torrents are your best bet. Google for that episode and then search on the many torrent sites for it. If you don't know how to work torrent then go to youtube and search how to use torrents.

Or she have past series to buy on dvd. Y
you really think someone torrents Tyra shows? lol

Last edited by TheMildlyStrangeone; 10-28-2011 at 11:31 PM.
TheMildlyStrangeone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2011, 02:24 AM   #5
Shosho

Shosho can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deanna View Post
I have nothing to add as far as where to watch the full episode, but ...

Kevin James is one of the reasons I am this way today
me too, Kevin James <3
Shosho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2011, 02:54 AM   #6
Lil BigginZ
just a NORML guy

Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMildlyStrangeone View Post
you really think someone torrents Tyra shows? lol
You must be new to the internet.
Old 10-29-2011, 05:05 AM   #7
mischel
SSBHM

mischel can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesmischel can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

We need more information! Original Air Date?
Episode?
Old 10-29-2011, 06:10 AM   #8
KittyKitten
Nerdysillysweetspicysaucy

KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!

Tyra is awesome, she focuses on such a broad range of topics. I am very pleasantly surprised that she would have a show on female fat admirers. Most shows always seem to focus on men who love the bigger women.
Old 10-29-2011, 07:52 AM   #9
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Yeah, really.....
Old 10-29-2011, 08:06 AM   #10
SlightlyMorbid
Darth Cuddles

SlightlyMorbid carries a lot of weight on this boardSlightlyMorbid carries a lot of weight on this boardSlightlyMorbid carries a lot of weight on this boardSlightlyMorbid carries a lot of weight on this boardSlightlyMorbid carries a lot of weight on this board

I think I'm too European that I've never *ever* heard of the Tyra Banks show.

d=_=b Moozik
SlightlyMorbid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2011, 08:06 AM   #11
JenFromOC
Awesome.

JenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlightlyMorbid View Post
I think I'm too European that I've never *ever* heard of the Tyra Banks show.
You're super lucky....where do you live so I can move there with my child....

Jen Rocks!!

I wanna get in trouble, I wanna start a fight!

And it's a great day to be alive- Travis Tritt
JenFromOC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2011, 08:22 AM   #12
Anjula
miss wonderfulamazing

Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I cant watch itttttttttt, grrr
Old 10-29-2011, 08:41 AM   #13
SlightlyMorbid
Darth Cuddles

SlightlyMorbid carries a lot of weight on this boardSlightlyMorbid carries a lot of weight on this boardSlightlyMorbid carries a lot of weight on this boardSlightlyMorbid carries a lot of weight on this boardSlightlyMorbid carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by JenFromOC View Post
You're super lucky....where do you live so I can move there with my child....
Netherlands. YOu have to put up with Schlagermusik and shite the sorts every once in a while though x.X

d=_=b Moozik
Old 10-29-2011, 10:29 AM   #14
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
hahah, this made me "el-oh-el" so hard. Seriously, EVERYTHING is on the internet.
Old 10-29-2011, 10:42 AM   #15
Shosho

If someone finds a link to this episode, please send it it me! I really want to watch it
Old 10-29-2011, 10:57 AM   #16
Vageta

Vageta can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesVageta can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

You mean there are women that actually LIKE fat guys?? eewwwww!!!
Vageta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2011, 11:58 AM   #17
BitsySpider

Quote:
Originally Posted by mischel View Post
We need more information! Original Air Date?
Episode?
Just like finding the episode to watch this information has also been difficult to find, but I'm fairly certain it was on season 5 or at least a later episode as Tyra herself looks...updated. I have tried looking on Amazon and iTunes to purchase the episode but it's not even unavailable. It seems the only way one would have watched it would have been the slim chance of seeing it just as it aired on tv. I agree that I love Tyra as she really does try to touch on actual worthwhile topics that most of these shows ignore, even if she does it in a pretty silly manner.
Old 10-29-2011, 01:31 PM   #18
TheMildlyStrangeone

TheMildlyStrangeone carries a lot of weight on this boardTheMildlyStrangeone carries a lot of weight on this boardTheMildlyStrangeone carries a lot of weight on this boardTheMildlyStrangeone carries a lot of weight on this boardTheMildlyStrangeone carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Old 10-29-2011, 01:32 PM   #19
TheMildlyStrangeone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melian View Post
Yeah, really.....
link to this Tyra torrent then.

that's what I thought.
Old 10-29-2011, 01:36 PM   #20
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Like this one maybe?

http://torrentz.eu/ffe11905f9b5ae296...bae098f536d510
Old 10-29-2011, 01:43 PM   #21
Lil BigginZ
just a NORML guy

The episode is called "The Next Sex Symbol- Pot Bellied Men" it's from 2010.

That's all you need to find the torrent, just learn how to use google.

EDIT: Well look what we have here, LeoGibson posted Tyra torrents. But nobody torrents that shit though. I could literally shit in a bag and put it in a torrent and people would download it. The internet is a weird fucking place and EVERYTHING is out there and stored on it.

Last edited by Lil BigginZ; 10-29-2011 at 01:50 PM.
Old 10-29-2011, 01:54 PM   #22
SlightlyMorbid
Darth Cuddles

Quote:
The episode is called "The Next Sex Symbol- Pot Bellied Men" it's from 2010.

That's all you need to find the torrent, just learn how to use google.

EDIT: Well look what we have here, LeoGidbson posted Tyra torrents. But nobody torrents that shit though. I could literally shit in a bag and put it in a torrent and people would download it. The internet is a weird fucking place and EVERYTHING is out there and stored on it.
rule 34. I'm just sayin' folks xD

d=_=b Moozik
Old 10-29-2011, 01:55 PM   #23
Shosho

oh, people are so nice to each other here:P
Old 10-29-2011, 02:01 PM   #24
BitsySpider

Wow, no need to get catty guys ^^; I usually avoid torrents or other such downloads as I'm wary of downloads in general and the risks involved, but if I'm unable to find anything else I may give this a go.
Old 10-29-2011, 02:07 PM   #25
Lil BigginZ
just a NORML guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlightlyMorbid View Post
rule 34. I'm just sayin' folks xD
Soooooooo....
You want to follow up and do rule #35?

Last edited by Lil BigginZ; 10-29-2011 at 02:21 PM.