Old 12-20-2005, 10:17 PM   #27
BigFusionNYC

BigFusionNYC can now change their title

The General does not stay behind!

BigFusionNYC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2005, 07:51 AM   #28
ConnieLynn
has left the building.

ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!

Hot Damn Very attractive gentlemen! What a way to start the day.

Thanks!
ConnieLynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2005, 04:32 PM   #29
SnapDragon
Filthy Letch

SnapDragon can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesSnapDragon can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default gravity

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisVersion2
here you go
Wow! Your gravity works differently to mine!

But you're a good-looking lad!

And Phil, that sofa looks rather small and squashed! It looks like you have a nice garden, too. I'd like to see more chaps following Bigwideland's example and doing gardening/ countryside photographs!

-SnapDragon.
SnapDragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2005, 01:10 AM   #30
bigwideland

bigwideland can now change their title
Default Pay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by missaf
I don't know about anyone else, but I'd love to see something like what the BBWs have for the pay site section with photos of our favorite BHMs from the boards.
I would not mind a few dollars for my pics as feeding a belly is not cheap.

BWL
bigwideland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2005, 05:24 AM   #31
Big-Phil

Big-Phil has said some nice things
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnapDragon
Wow! Your gravity works differently to mine!

But you're a good-looking lad!

And Phil, that sofa looks rather small and squashed! It looks like you have a nice garden, too. I'd like to see more chaps following Bigwideland's example and doing gardening/ countryside photographs!

-SnapDragon.

Well SnapDragon,

I do have a range of photos, including some out on Dartmoor just didn't think people would be interested in them... Who knows with a little encouragement I might even post them or failing that email them to people!

Phil
Big-Phil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2005, 07:37 AM   #32
cute_obese_girl
Herbivore

cute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging incute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging incute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging incute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging incute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging incute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging incute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging incute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging incute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging incute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by GunnDancer
I am NOT shaving for any swim suit competition!
LOL. That's fair enough.

Phil, there is a demand for BHM models. Us FFA's have very few places to go to see handsome men, dressed or undressed. BTW your curly hair in that pic is cute.
cute_obese_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2005, 02:18 PM   #33
SnapDragon
Filthy Letch

SnapDragon can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesSnapDragon can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big-Phil
Well SnapDragon,

I do have a range of photos, including some out on Dartmoor just didn't think people would be interested in them... Who knows with a little encouragement I might even post them or failing that email them to people!

Phil
Ooh, Dartmoor! With or without various items of clothing? With chunky moor ponies?

I have a sheepskin. Perhaps I could send a picture of it electronically and you could superimpose your own picture. :-)

-SnapDragon (also likes curly hair).
Old 12-28-2005, 06:02 PM   #34
bigcheese211
On Timeout

bigcheese211 has said some nice things

i'm ready to get bareassed for the ladies.. bring it on. lol
bigcheese211 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2005, 08:05 PM   #35
EvilBob
Embattled Illusion

EvilBob can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesEvilBob can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default You bring the camera...

I'll bring all the BHM you need! lol

==========================
EvilBob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2005, 02:25 AM   #36
Goreki
Fairy tales and Woe

Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackoblangada
Id be game for the pay section Not much for posting them in public...paranoid about jerks who would find them and do unpleasant photo shops. But in a separate section. Sure I would gladly post some risque pics...
is terrible exhibitionist
I'd pay to see that, but then, you sound yummy
Goreki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2005, 09:39 PM   #37
EvilBob
Embattled Illusion

EvilBob can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesEvilBob can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I could be pursuaded to send pics to a specific person.. but not sure about posting anywhere.... I'm a superfreak, but a little shy about it!

==========================
EvilBob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2005, 04:56 AM   #38
Big-Phil

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnapDragon
Ooh, Dartmoor! With or without various items of clothing? With chunky moor ponies?

I have a sheepskin. Perhaps I could send a picture of it electronically and you could superimpose your own picture. :-)

-SnapDragon (also likes curly hair).
SnapDragon,

Well I better start growing my hair again, since you aren't the first person to say they like my hair longer and more curly!

Not sure, how the sheepskin would look with me on it...... I think that is something that needs to be done for real :P

Phil

p.s. here is another photo for you - Phil in "deep thought" action, I think this was taken during a PhD writing day - DAMM that Writers Block!

Old 12-31-2005, 09:50 AM   #39
Big-Phil

Sorry Replaced the photo above, tea making was just too steaming for some people.... So now I am thinking ;o)
Old 12-31-2005, 03:19 PM   #40
bigwideland

Default The day after new years

Hey we can not always look good,
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image0002.jpg (29.6 KB, 318 views)
Old 12-31-2005, 03:20 PM   #41
LarryTheShiveringChipmunk

LarryTheShiveringChipmunk never has a post go unnoticedLarryTheShiveringChipmunk never has a post go unnoticedLarryTheShiveringChipmunk never has a post go unnoticedLarryTheShiveringChipmunk never has a post go unnoticedLarryTheShiveringChipmunk never has a post go unnoticedLarryTheShiveringChipmunk never has a post go unnoticedLarryTheShiveringChipmunk never has a post go unnoticedLarryTheShiveringChipmunk never has a post go unnoticed

id post a modeling pic but im sadly not in the BHM range yet
*sad chippy*
LarryTheShiveringChipmunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2005, 03:29 PM   #42
bigwideland

Default BHM Range

So what, post a pic anyway, then we can see the progress.

BWL
Old 12-31-2005, 04:08 PM   #43
Jeannie
Connect the dots

Jeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
Originally Posted by LarryTheShiveringChipmunk
id post a modeling pic but im sadly not in the BHM range yet
*sad chippy*

Need a feeder? Fattening rodents just happens to be one of my many hidden talents! (not to mention a big turn-on for me)

*tosses chippy a pecan pie*

Dig in chip!!
Jeannie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2005, 04:32 PM   #44

LarryTheShiveringChipmunk never has a post go unnoticedLarryTheShiveringChipmunk never has a post go unnoticedLarryTheShiveringChipmunk never has a post go unnoticedLarryTheShiveringChipmunk never has a post go unnoticedLarryTheShiveringChipmunk never has a post go unnoticedLarryTheShiveringChipmunk never has a post go unnoticedLarryTheShiveringChipmunk never has a post go unnoticedLarryTheShiveringChipmunk never has a post go unnoticed

aieee no nuts tho!

this chippy is straight (;
Old 12-31-2005, 04:37 PM   #45
Jeannie
Connect the dots

Jeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
Originally Posted by LarryTheShiveringChipmunk
aieee no nuts tho!

this chippy is straight (;
BAHAHAHA!! Got it!
Jeannie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2006, 12:15 AM   #46
Alvinolagnia
On Timeout

Alvinolagnia has said some nice things
Thumbs up BHM Models

Quote:
Is there much demand for BHM models? The only time I see any larger men modelling it is always in Big & Tall shop catalogues. Would FFA like to see more BHM models? and what kind of modelling would you like to see?
I would love to see some more BHM models! I love when guys post pics on this site. Although I must say, I wish some of the guys would post pics of their faces along with their bodies...

There is one site that I LOVE! It's called "Larger Than Life" (I think)

It's found on a site called "Girls Who Love Fat Guys"

(you can find it if you search "ffa bhm" on Google - I think it's the first hit that comes up)

It's the best site for eye candy!

[obviously this info is more for FFAs... sorry :-P]
Alvinolagnia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2006, 01:05 AM   #47

ok so you want a chippy face or chippy bod lol
Old 01-02-2006, 03:25 AM   #48
SnapDragon
Filthy Letch

Quote:
SnapDragon,

p.s. here is another photo for you - Phil in "deep thought" action, I think this was taken during a PhD writing day - DAMM that Writers Block!
I really like these kinds of pictures that show someone doing something. Even though you're wearing clothes, I find this picture more alluring and aesthetic that an anonymous one of someone's belly in a blurry kitchen. Although I can understand why people might not want to post pictures they could be identified from.

Curly hair is unusual (I mean in an interesting way) -- make the most of it! And I think 'hair you can run your hands through' as my mother would say is sexier than short hair.

And WHAT was the tea picture?!

-SnapDragon (likes Kenyan tea)
Old 01-02-2006, 09:43 AM   #49
Goddess_Heather
On Timeout

Goddess_Heather has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by GunnDancer
I'm sure you would, but you're just going to have to wait for your medieval pics of me
im quite anxious to see these medieval pics of you... you threw that ball right up my alley! how soon can we expect these hot pics of you???
Goddess_Heather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2008, 05:11 PM   #50
TruckHappy2

TruckHappy2 has said some nice things

What happened to this thread? Are you all still looking for BHM models? Forget the modeling, I would think getting together with a BBW or SSBBW for a movie would be a great thing. Any ideas?
TruckHappy2 is offline   Reply With Quote