Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Library > Story Writers Forum

Old 04-17-2016, 06:58 PM   #51
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Got some time off coming up soon; going to see if i can write some more of my two stories at present!
Xyantha Reborn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2016, 10:55 AM   #52
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

W&W is proving difficult to write. I think I might need to break out of the box a bit on this one. Sorry for the delay for anyone waiting, there are just so many converging threads that I need to handle them as delicately as possible/not drop anything.
Old 08-21-2016, 07:44 PM   #53
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

I've been struggling for a while on some bridges and transitions in the upcoming chapters, and I THINK I have them worked through now. Hopefully I can start posting the next few chapters shortly.
Old 10-14-2016, 02:02 PM   #54
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Whew.

The C&C, R&R, and the W&W trilogy has been quite a ride. Roughly 350+ pages cumulatively in Word. The longest ffa "story" I have every written, and spread over several years.

Only a few chapters remain for me to put on figurative paper before these personally beloved characters are put to rest. It's actually been quite a journey, and I will miss them.

I know its been TLDR for most, but I hope that for at least a few people it has satisfied the urge I felt as a young FFA; why can't there be actual novels which characters I relate to, with things I find hot? To go beyond spank bank, to go beyond cute, and into an actual story with full character development, while still retaining the bhm/bbw/fa aspects.

I feel like, given the above, I have fulfilled that personal goal. And that my next one should be just unapologetically smokin' hawt, raunchy, button pushing, belly smushing fun.
Old 11-26-2016, 11:52 AM   #55
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

So, like, ever finished like, 6 chapters, then had to go back and rewrite them all?

Do you know how much worse that is in the final six chapters!?!

Argh!!
Old 12-21-2016, 07:46 PM   #56
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Geoffrey finally released me. *wilts with exhaustion*

The funny thing is, to me, all my characters are real people with distinct personalities and lives, and it makes me smile when one 'checks in' to inform me how their lives are progressing. I can only capture a short period of time in their lives, but it continues on without me documenting it. I look forward to Raoul, Harry, Geoffrey, Kitty, Clarice, and Margaret all checking in occasionally - as their busy schedules allow

My next characters have been literally climbing all over me to start. I want to make it more fast paced, button pushing fun. And more racy than my usual type.

I'm already 13 pages in, and it's shaping up to be a lot of fun for me. I am coming up to vacation - I hope that I can pound out some words and kick the entire story out by January. It wont be a long one, methinks.
Old 12-26-2016, 09:24 PM   #57
ALS Again

ALS Again can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyantha Reborn View Post
I had to reread Authentic like four times to remember where I was going with it...I can try and pick it up, but my writing style has changed so much I may need to rewrite the intro. At least I feel like my writing style has improved!!

I am working on closing off To Tame a Thief next...

I have big plans for Cravats and Coat Tails, so I am sketching the outline now.

I have vacation in December.

I am going to write until my fingers fall off.

I am so excited.

Will you be finishing Authentic in the future? I am in love with that story, as I am with all of your writing.
ALS Again is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2017, 03:06 PM   #58
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

I am working on a new story right now.

I've tried to revist Authentic but I have no idea where I wanted to go with it, and it seems heavy handed too. It makes me feel awkward every time I read it...

I'll probably never revisit it, and if I do it would be a reincarnation, not a ressurection...sorry!!

But I hope the new ones I am working on are acceptable =p
Old 09-28-2017, 05:03 AM   #59
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Sorry everybody! My work had literally sucked the soul out of me, and school sucks up all my hands on keyboard time.

Trial by Fire has the next 5-10 chapters sketched pit, but his story could go multiple ways, so i need to decide before i post the next chapters (in case i need to change them).

I hope to have some time in Oct to really slam out some pages!!