Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 06-30-2016, 02:17 PM   #1
Jeannie
Connect the dots

Jeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 club
Default Feeder/feedee vids

Looking around for feeder/feedee videos, I keep coming across females feeding themselves, or being fed by another woman. I'm looking for a man feeding a woman. Preferably an already fat woman. I want to be able to see and (hopefully) hear him encouraging her to get fatter for him. It can be xxx, or not. Can someone point me in the right direction? Thank you!
Jeannie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2016, 08:11 PM   #2
Jeannie
Connect the dots

Jeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 club

158 views and no replies. Am I the only one who would like to see these? Surely there must be some somewhere.
Old 07-03-2016, 10:59 AM   #3
happily_married
Happy to be part of Dims!

happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

It seems something like this would be a good search away. I've never tried to find anything like it though, so who knows?

I'm not a feeder and my wife definitely is not interested in gaining for the sake of gaining. However if she asked me to feed her I would. I think it would be fun to do at least one time, though. I think it would be fun to video it too and let someone like you enjoy it too. Sadly, I don't suppose it's likely to happen.

Not the most helpful post. Sorry.
happily_married is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2016, 05:35 PM   #4
fatluvinguy

fatluvinguy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesfatluvinguy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

check out Youtube. type in feedee video's and you'll probably find one or two like that.
fatluvinguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2016, 09:49 PM   #5
Jeannie
Connect the dots

Quote:
Originally Posted by happily_married View Post
It seems something like this would be a good search away. I've never tried to find anything like it though, so who knows?

I'm not a feeder and my wife definitely is not interested in gaining for the sake of gaining. However if she asked me to feed her I would. I think it would be fun to do at least one time, though. I think it would be fun to video it too and let someone like you enjoy it too. Sadly, I don't suppose it's likely to happen.

Not the most helpful post. Sorry.
That's ok. I appreciate the acknowledgement. If you ever decide to make one, I'm your audience!

Maybe I should produce some. I know exactly what I want to see.
Old 07-04-2016, 09:50 PM   #6
Jeannie
Connect the dots

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatluvinguy View Post
check out Youtube. type in feedee video's and you'll probably find one or two like that.
Thank you! I'll try it.
Old 07-05-2016, 05:41 AM   #7
Artflsoul

Artflsoul can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeannie View Post
Looking around for feeder/feedee videos, I keep coming across females feeding themselves, or being fed by another woman. I'm looking for a man feeding a woman. Preferably an already fat woman. I want to be able to see and (hopefully) hear him encouraging her to get fatter for him. It can be xxx, or not. Can someone point me in the right direction? Thank you!
Sadly, there are very few videos of this nature. I have seen a few but they are usually short and poorly done. I am like you in that, I would be a regular customer to purchase such erotic delicacies.
Artflsoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2016, 12:57 PM   #8
Luv2CUfeast

Luv2CUfeast can now change their title

Hi Jeannie. I wish I could recommend something for you, but there's little out there I've seen.

Please post if you should find something - or decide to produce your own.
It's definitely a niche that needs to be fully filled...and often! :-)
Luv2CUfeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2016, 08:00 PM   #9
BadBoyB

BadBoyB has said some nice things

I've been looking for stuff like this too for a while now... habit came up empty as well. Always loved watching a big girl being fed and all the "fat talk" and what not... You would think that there would be a market for this... surely there are more of us.
BadBoyB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2016, 10:28 AM   #10
Jeannie
Connect the dots

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artflsoul View Post
Sadly, there are very few videos of this nature. I have seen a few but they are usually short and poorly done. I am like you in that, I would be a regular customer to purchase such erotic delicacies.
Let me know if you ever come across anything in the future! We should catch up sometime. Remember me from WAY back in the day? (that's ok if you don't) I didn't know you were still around. Good to see you are, and that you responded to my post.
Old 07-06-2016, 10:30 AM   #11
Jeannie
Connect the dots

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luv2CUfeast View Post
Hi Jeannie. I wish I could recommend something for you, but there's little out there I've seen.

Please post if you should find something - or decide to produce your own.
It's definitely a niche that needs to be fully filled...and often! :-)
I certainly will. I'm on a mission.
Old 07-06-2016, 10:42 AM   #12
Jeannie
Connect the dots

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadBoyB View Post
I've been looking for stuff like this too for a while now... habit came up empty as well. Always loved watching a big girl being fed and all the "fat talk" and what not... You would think that there would be a market for this... surely there are more of us.
I agree. Surely there are more of us! I'm going to try to get something going just as soon as I get more free time. Big life changes going on at the moment. When things settle down, I'll research producing some vids.

Thanks my sexy feeder friends!
Old 07-06-2016, 10:52 AM   #13
Jeannie
Connect the dots

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatluvinguy View Post
I haven't had a chance to delve deep into youtube yet, but I did watch a couple that were there and they were kinda nice. I actually found the 3some aspect more erotic than the couple. I'll keep looking and report back if I find anything more compelling.
Old 07-07-2016, 10:50 AM   #14
BadBoyB

BadBoyB has said some nice things

Sounds good... I always look forward to some new content on that subject! The funny thing is I've contacted several "adult" stores to see if such a thing even existed in the professionally made video world and most of them thought I was a weirdo lol Good luck and keep us posted... Illinois seems to be lacking in that dept!
BadBoyB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2016, 11:34 AM   #15
Rounderly

Rounderly has said some nice things

I have eclectic taste in this area and a carefully curated playlist of over 400 Youtube videos, and surprisingly almost none of them involve a man feeding a woman. But here is one pretty great one (imho):

Rounderly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2016, 10:34 AM   #16
LarryTheNoodleGuy

LarryTheNoodleGuy knows EXACTLY what's going onLarryTheNoodleGuy knows EXACTLY what's going onLarryTheNoodleGuy knows EXACTLY what's going onLarryTheNoodleGuy knows EXACTLY what's going onLarryTheNoodleGuy knows EXACTLY what's going onLarryTheNoodleGuy knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
You know, you can approach any number of models who will, for a very reasonable fee, make you such a video, they are fun and hot to see, and it will be your very own!
LarryTheNoodleGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2016, 10:36 AM   #17
LarryTheNoodleGuy

LarryTheNoodleGuy knows EXACTLY what's going onLarryTheNoodleGuy knows EXACTLY what's going onLarryTheNoodleGuy knows EXACTLY what's going onLarryTheNoodleGuy knows EXACTLY what's going onLarryTheNoodleGuy knows EXACTLY what's going onLarryTheNoodleGuy knows EXACTLY what's going on

Also - SexySignature and her boyfriend have hot videos together, you could ask them to do one for you.

Don't want to plug paysite models on this thread, though, so Google is your pal. Good luck.
LarryTheNoodleGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2016, 02:03 PM   #18
Jeannie
Connect the dots

Quote:
Originally Posted by LarryTheNoodleGuy View Post
Also - SexySignature and her boyfriend have hot videos together, you could ask them to do one for you.

Don't want to plug paysite models on this thread, though, so Google is your pal. Good luck.
Thanks for the great tips!
Old 12-14-2016, 01:17 PM   #19
traceg

traceg does more than just post hot picstraceg does more than just post hot picstraceg does more than just post hot picstraceg does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
I would love to see this and even participate in doing this as a way of life
traceg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2016, 01:51 PM   #20
Jeannie
Connect the dots

Quote:
Originally Posted by traceg View Post
I would love to see this and even participate in doing this as a way of life
Want to make some with me?
Old 12-14-2016, 02:21 PM   #21
traceg

traceg does more than just post hot picstraceg does more than just post hot picstraceg does more than just post hot picstraceg does more than just post hot pics

Totally YES so ��
traceg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2017, 05:40 PM   #22
Ieatit

Ieatit has said some nice things
Default Ravioli

https://youtu.be/vbon8uk_TBw
Ieatit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2017, 02:46 AM   #23
LezFA

LezFA has said some nice things

Totally not what she's looking for.
LezFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2017, 04:17 AM   #24
Artflsoul

Artflsoul can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ieatit View Post
LOL... Not even close.
Artflsoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2017, 05:47 PM   #25
Stuffingkit

Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
I just made a clip like this. I have a few of my feeder playing with my belly and all my other fat parts as well. These videos are INCREDIBLY hot and fun to make. Will definitely be making more
Stuffingkit is offline   Reply With Quote