Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 08-19-2009, 10:07 AM   #101
Oldtimer76
Returned

Oldtimer76 carries a lot of weight on this boardOldtimer76 carries a lot of weight on this boardOldtimer76 carries a lot of weight on this boardOldtimer76 carries a lot of weight on this boardOldtimer76 carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonynyc View Post
Interesting selection Oldtimer76.... Now these "frietsaus" this must be an interesting topping- I guess no ketchup on your fries...
Frietsaus (or originally 'fritessaus') is almost like mayonaise, the same color, the same structure, only a different taste, less sour and more creamy, LOL. I have to look what it is made of.

Wikipedia says it only has about 25% of fat (oil) while mayonaise has 75 to 80% of fat (oil).

U can eat it with french fries, potatoes and other snacks.
Old 08-19-2009, 10:57 PM   #102
thatgirl08
KNOW IT ALL

thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Krissy I can't believe you're a Miracle Whip type of person!
thatgirl08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 11:02 PM   #103
Weeze
Justin Bieber of Dims

Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatgirl08 View Post
Krissy I can't believe you're a Miracle Whip type of person!
In my defense, i use regular mayo in macaroni salad and on burgers/chicken sandwiches.
Old 08-19-2009, 11:04 PM   #104
thatgirl08
KNOW IT ALL

thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by krismiss View Post
In my defense, i use regular mayo in macaroni salad and on burgers/chicken sandwiches.
Alright, I'll let it slide then.
Old 08-19-2009, 11:06 PM   #105
Weeze
Justin Bieber of Dims

Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Alright, I'll let it slide then.
p.s. where the hell have you been?
Old 08-19-2009, 11:07 PM   #106
thatgirl08
KNOW IT ALL

Quote:
Originally Posted by krismiss View Post
p.s. where the hell have you been?
My computer is broken.. lots of viruses :[ I'm using an old one right now.
Old 08-19-2009, 11:24 PM   #107
Weeze
Justin Bieber of Dims

Quote:
My computer is broken.. lots of viruses :[ I'm using an old one right now.
sucksssss.

oh. self. stop derailing your own thread.

Feeding. gaining. go.
Old 08-20-2009, 08:27 AM   #108
KatsPyjamas
well gosh

KatsPyjamas can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesKatsPyjamas can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I just want to jump in with a couple of quotes from earlier in the thread!

Quote:
It varies, honestly. I'm not intentionally gaining or anything, so I don't have it planned out. Generally, I eat when I wanna.. sometimes it's just two small meals and sometimes its an all day binge.
Same here. My attitude really is that I can enjoy food and enjoy my body's new shape if it happens to change, whether that change is intentional or not. It's usually not intentional, but I'm not doing anything to stop it either like restricting food. Does that make it intentional? I don't think it is really either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oirish View Post
I have a question for the feedees out there: how many of you feedees have absolutely no inclination to gain weight but just enjoy feeding for other sensual reasons? Whether it be the feeling of being full to the max, gratification due to the quality and taste of the food (like a foodee), the intimacy of being fed by your partner, etc? I think discussing some of these elements to feeding could be enlightening to the folks that just don't understand where you're coming from. I am definitely a feeder but weight gain is not necessarily the goal all, or really any, of the time.
I defo enjoy food for its taste, in the same way I enjoy an excess of lots of pleasures. Music, sex, laughter, whatever. Also I would enjoy doing it with someone else so long as actual boundaries were still intact and there was no weird power things with the partner, playing out fantasies are ok but genuine respect is key.
KatsPyjamas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2009, 09:05 AM   #109
LadyJiggle

LadyJiggle can now change their title
Default I am a feedee

I am soooooo much a feedee. I have been my whole life. I remember as a very young girl even before I had sexual feelings that I wanted a feeder to feed me. Once puberty hit there was nothing but fat and feeding that really turned me on. I even wrote weight gain stories starring myself. At that time I thought I was the only one with these thoughts and feelings. It wasn't until years and years later when I met a feeder in a BBW chat room on AOL that I learned there was a whole feeding sub-culture out there WEIGHTING for me!

I have learned over the years I am not a gainer. I do LOVE the gaining that results from my "being fed." But I am just as turned on by the actual feeding as the gaining. I need BOTH, which means I am more than a gainer! Having my partner feed me and tell me how much fatter we want to grow me is the ultimate turn on for me. That is another key for me, I am ultimately in charge of how much I eat or gain. I like encouragement but I am totally turned off by any control or force. That's me, a feedee, in a big fat nutshell.
LadyJiggle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 05:43 PM   #110
prettyssbbw

prettyssbbw has super-sized repprettyssbbw has super-sized repprettyssbbw has super-sized repprettyssbbw has super-sized rep
Default :)

Now this is a discussion i like.I am a feedee.<raising hand>
prettyssbbw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 08:54 PM   #111
Weeze
Justin Bieber of Dims

Quote:
Originally Posted by prettyssbbw View Post
Now this is a discussion i like.I am a feedee.<raising hand>
woo! Go you!
Old 08-21-2009, 09:37 PM   #112
Paquito
don't July to me

Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!

I know the OP's post said female feedee, but I'm a bit of a rebel.

Male feedee and gainer here.
Paquito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2009, 05:06 AM   #113
Plainguy

Plainguy can now change their title

For some reason, the "real world" keeps getting in the way of my online time anymore. So I'm away for a few days and I discover this great thread has been started. It does seem so often when I've been online to chat and if the topics of feeder/feedee were even mentioned, said people were ostracized. I'm a firm believer in freedom of opinion, even those I disagree with. I don't however, believe in trying to force my opinion on anyone else. I'm happy to find this thread and all the great folks who've contributed to it.

I was delighted to see a post by one of my all time fave people . LadyJiggle. . Not to mention so many other people I hope to get to know as time passes.

Count me in as an ardent supporter, oh what that hell, feeder, encourager, tempter, lover of cooking, baking, and most culinary diversions. I may never be on Hell's Kitchen, but . . . So many recipes, so little time. .
Plainguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2009, 09:16 AM   #114
LadyJiggle

LadyJiggle can now change their title

Aaawwww {{{{Plainguy}}}}} I am always delighted to see any post from you too! You can cook for me anytime darlin!!!!! Hope to chat with you soon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plainguy View Post

I was delighted to see a post by one of my all time fave people . LadyJiggle. . Not to mention so many other people I hope to get to know as time passes.

Count me in as an ardent supporter, oh what that hell, feeder, encourager, tempter, lover of cooking, baking, and most culinary diversions. I may never be on Hell's Kitchen, but . . . So many recipes, so little time. .
LadyJiggle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 08:11 AM   #115
simark1931

simark1931 has said some nice things

Hey all I am a lifelong FA/feeder if you want to stick a label on it. I've been visiting this site for roughly 12 years and am still looking for a dream girl! Good thing I got patience huh lol.

In that time I've seen a chubby teenager from Chicago turn into a 400+lb BBW called hotfattygirl, I've seen another pudgy, slightly shy, blonde woman from Canada turn into a 450+lb SSBBW called gaining goddess, an already-hot BBW called sasha turn into the mega-hot SSBBW she is today, and many more either gaining or just coming to love their curves. I love this site!!

When I first came to realise my love of fat women I just couldn't believe that some women would actually WANT to get fatter. When I meet the right one you wont wipe the smile of my face lol

Simon
simark1931 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 10:25 PM   #116
bmann0413
PLAYER ONE READY! START!

bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Well, I never thought I'd admit to this buuuut, I'm actually a feedee/foodee. I'm more of a foodee than a feedee, however. I don't gain intentionally, but if I do, I embrace those new pounds. There was a time where I did gain intentionally, but that didn't work out too well, as I only gained 54 pounds (195 to 249) before I started to lose it (I'm at 226 right now) when I moved back home. So now, or at least until I get my own place again lol, I'm just gonna let the gaining come naturally.
Old 08-26-2009, 11:15 PM   #117
thatgirl08
KNOW IT ALL

We need some discussion up in here!
Old 08-26-2009, 11:52 PM   #118
Chef
Galloping Gourmet

Chef has super-sized repChef has super-sized repChef has super-sized repChef has super-sized repChef has super-sized rep

okay, we got the labels taken care of.. the mayo/whip debate.. some personal histories.. never hurts to know how your inner child is still hungry.

What's your hunger drive? Do you eat to live, or live to eat? Do you wake in the morning and think first about breakfast? Do you wake and still taste what you had as a midnight snack? Do you midnight snack? Do you plan menus? Do you buy only easy to fix, fast to cook, meals in a can, meals in the freezer? Do you graze from one pasture to the next? Do you end every meal with dessert? Do you start every meal with dessert? Or do you go savory, then sweet, then savory, then sweet? Do you always have a half eaten pan of brownies? Is the cookie jar always empty? Do you have ten half empty boxes of crackers, and no saltines? Do you have food in your pantry that you bought with the intention to consume, but its still there.. past its expiration date? Do you always buy something when you still have a case of it in the pantry? Is the chocolate always gone? Do you never have enough cocoa powder? Do you buy chopped pecans for a recipe and eat them anyway? Are the best cookies ever still cookie dough? Is cold pizza a breakfast food? Do you add ice cream to Slimfast? Is a can of spaghettios comfort food? Do you put lemon pepper on your mac and cheese? Do you only eat veggies if you have dill weed sprinkled on first? Do you put ketchup on a hot dog? Can anything be wrapped in a tortilla?
Old 08-27-2009, 10:05 PM   #119
thatgirl08
KNOW IT ALL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chef View Post
okay, we got the labels taken care of.. the mayo/whip debate.. some personal histories.. never hurts to know how your inner child is still hungry.

What's your hunger drive? Do you eat to live, or live to eat? Do you wake in the morning and think first about breakfast? Do you wake and still taste what you had as a midnight snack? Do you midnight snack? Do you plan menus? Do you buy only easy to fix, fast to cook, meals in a can, meals in the freezer? Do you graze from one pasture to the next? Do you end every meal with dessert? Do you start every meal with dessert? Or do you go savory, then sweet, then savory, then sweet? Do you always have a half eaten pan of brownies? Is the cookie jar always empty? Do you have ten half empty boxes of crackers, and no saltines? Do you have food in your pantry that you bought with the intention to consume, but its still there.. past its expiration date? Do you always buy something when you still have a case of it in the pantry? Is the chocolate always gone? Do you never have enough cocoa powder? Do you buy chopped pecans for a recipe and eat them anyway? Are the best cookies ever still cookie dough? Is cold pizza a breakfast food? Do you add ice cream to Slimfast? Is a can of spaghettios comfort food? Do you put lemon pepper on your mac and cheese? Do you only eat veggies if you have dill weed sprinkled on first? Do you put ketchup on a hot dog? Can anything be wrapped in a tortilla?
Too many questions! :x
Old 08-27-2009, 10:11 PM   #120
Weeze
Justin Bieber of Dims

Quote:
agreed. ahhh my eyes hurt.
Old 08-27-2009, 10:15 PM   #121
tonynyc
Slow Dance Aficionado

tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chef View Post

Do you eat to live, or live to eat?
Do you put ketchup on a hot dog?

Hmmm great questions- but I will answer two for now.. I think the last one may give some intereswting answers based on what region Dimmers live in...

1. Do you Eat to live, or Live to Eat?

Definitely, live to eat- I enjoy food and love to try different things. "Eat To Live" that is a philosphy that I've seen some athletes/bodybuilders use. They just see food as fuel ( some of the stuff that they eat can either be ok or very very nasty)....
2. Do you put ketchup on a hot dog?

Sauerkraut and Mustard.
tonynyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 01:21 AM   #122
freakinlaynie

freakinlaynie has said some nice things

I am a fairly fit person myself... and have never been a feedee. But i do love feeding people and seeing them get really full =p

Like when they have to unbutton their pants so they have more room.. gah that is just so cute =)
freakinlaynie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 03:02 PM   #123
Chef
Galloping Gourmet

Chef has super-sized repChef has super-sized repChef has super-sized repChef has super-sized repChef has super-sized rep

Quote:
I know, I know.. I got kinda carried away.. but I figured that one of those might restart the thread..
Old 08-28-2009, 03:07 PM   #124
Chef
Galloping Gourmet

oh.. I'm most definitely a former feedee on the diabetic wagon. I live to eat, even now when I can't eat alot of really appetizing mouth-watering.. what was that? did someone say bacon?
Old 08-28-2009, 03:40 PM   #125
marlowegarp
I wanna meet that dad

marlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging in

Feeder with other interests as well here. Majoring in gluttony and hedonism with a minor in weight gain. I also like dogs. What a lovely thread!