Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 02-04-2009, 04:06 AM   #1
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default Dominant Vs Submissive FA's in The Bedroom

Ok here's a question that i don't know has been addressed. If it has, please direct me to the thread and feel free to delete this one I use the words dominant and submissive sort of loosely..so ..please keep that in mind. I'm not talking whips and chains (though if that's what you're into that's fine, it's just not what i'm referring to). I'm talking about the general psychology behind the eroticism and underlying power exchange with FA's and large women. I just felt like i should clarify that lol

Over the years, i have talked to many many FA's and i've noticed that, for the most part, a large number of them want to feel (in some way) dominated by a large woman. I don't mean to broadly generalize, because i realize there are always exceptions and such, but i would assume the FA's who focus on being squashed would fall in this category. They want to be consumed and overpowered by the largeness of the woman they are with.

The more dominant FA's are very few and far between. I've noticed that i personally tend to be more attracted to these types and they are hard to come by. Though, as for me, I've learned that i prefer a somewhat more dominant man in the bedroom and someone who is more middle of the road in every day real life (if such an animal exists lol) Anyway, i think the idea of a man strong enough to take on all 425+ pounds is extremely erotic. Yet it doesn't seem that a lot of men view it in this fashion.

This has just been something i've noticed over the years and thought i'd post on it and see what everyone else's thoughts were on the subject.

Last edited by largenlovely; 02-04-2009 at 04:14 AM.
largenlovely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 04:18 AM   #2
Judge_Dre

Judge_Dre never has a post go unnoticedJudge_Dre never has a post go unnoticedJudge_Dre never has a post go unnoticedJudge_Dre never has a post go unnoticedJudge_Dre never has a post go unnoticedJudge_Dre never has a post go unnoticedJudge_Dre never has a post go unnoticed

I'm definitely a submissive fat admirer. The feeling of being overpowered by a woman, especially a ssbbw is amazing to someone like myself. I love being dwarfed by a much larger woman. I love feeling the power of a pair of thick legs squeezing me. I love the helplessness I feel when a ssbbw sits on me and I cannot move.

I believe that I am a submissive man who happens to be a fat admirer. Since I like being submissive, I am drawn to these practices because they showcase a woman's dominance. I'm not sure if I would enjoy these acts if I wasn't submissive. I would still enjoy the softness and curves of a big woman if I wasn't a sub, but I would enjoy them in a different way.
Judge_Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 05:39 AM   #3
itsfine
Miss Manda

itsfine can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesitsfine can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesitsfine can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I typically dominate...
...but would prefer to be dominated sometimes too!

I think I just like the feeling of being pursued. It's very sexy when a guy knows what he wants and how to get it.
itsfine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 05:51 AM   #4
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

I cant talk on behalf of the male Fa's but i am a switch and enjoy being both Dominant and submissive. Its funny though, it was actually something i was talking about with my friend the other day. She is a submissive, utterly 100% and she loves big women though she is not an Fa. Its not actually the fat that turns her on, its the fact that the woman can over power her. I wondered how many people on here feel that way but still identify as being an Fa.
The being overpowered aspect is really important to a submissive and i really think that in many cases the Fa sexuality and the submissive can be very simmilar.
I dont actually have those feelings ie Big woman=All powerful dominator of me. Although, dont get me wrong, its nice sometimes. Though i defo like to be in charge sometimes too,,even if i cant use my weight for that. Dom/Sub stuff is very psychological anyway..
Erm,,what was the question again..
I'll say yes!
Old 02-04-2009, 07:11 AM   #5
TheIceManVer2.0

TheIceManVer2.0 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesTheIceManVer2.0 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

middle of the road here...I like the size differential, but I have yet to meet a bbw that is as strong as me. I haven't been with a woman quite as big as 425+, but I did date someone that was 320ish for about a year, and I had no problem moving her around. :-)
Old 02-04-2009, 07:19 AM   #6
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!

yes exactly..i think this is kind of standard in a way. I mean, i hate to say it like that..but it seems to be the norm that i've come across.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge_Dre View Post
I'm definitely a submissive fat admirer. The feeling of being overpowered by a woman, especially a ssbbw is amazing to someone like myself. I love being dwarfed by a much larger woman. I love feeling the power of a pair of thick legs squeezing me. I love the helplessness I feel when a ssbbw sits on me and I cannot move.

I believe that I am a submissive man who happens to be a fat admirer. Since I like being submissive, I am drawn to these practices because they showcase a woman's dominance. I'm not sure if I would enjoy these acts if I wasn't submissive. I would still enjoy the softness and curves of a big woman if I wasn't a sub, but I would enjoy them in a different way.
Old 02-04-2009, 07:20 AM   #7
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

yes that's hawt!! hehe

I have a strong personality with a strong sex drive..and when a guy can come at me with at least the same strength or even more..yowzers lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsfine View Post
It's very sexy when a guy knows what he wants and how to get it.
Old 02-04-2009, 07:21 AM   #8
gnoom
cencored by wife

gnoom does more than just post hot picsgnoom does more than just post hot picsgnoom does more than just post hot picsgnoom does more than just post hot pics

[x] switch.

I love to be controlled by her weight and by her physical inabilities, feel little and such and i also love to controll her in many other ways. This is like it is for me in general, not only during the sex times.
Maybe it's a little bit like "This tuesday my spouse has more rights to tell me what we cook for lunch, because food questions should be generally decided by the fat girl and i'm just alowed to ask her gently, shut up and obey, while i'm jostling her very animalistic through our pillows in the same night. And next tuesday it will be completely the other way around."
I think someone called me a dominant masochist...

Maybe i'm just an ambivalent slut.

Last edited by gnoom; 02-04-2009 at 07:23 AM.
gnoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 07:21 AM   #9
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

sorry Lisa, i'm always writing in terms of the male FA lol, but that's what i'm accustomed to. I don't intentionally mean to leave out female FA's

but i imagine that might be a whole other ball of wax

Quote:
Originally Posted by mergirl View Post
I cant talk on behalf of the male Fa's but i am a switch and enjoy being both Dominant and submissive. Its funny though, it was actually something i was talking about with my friend the other day. She is a submissive, utterly 100% and she loves big women though she is not an Fa. Its not actually the fat that turns her on, its the fact that the woman can over power her. I wondered how many people on here feel that way but still identify as being an Fa.
The being overpowered aspect is really important to a submissive and i really think that in many cases the Fa sexuality and the submissive can be very simmilar.
I dont actually have those feelings ie Big woman=All powerful dominator of me. Although, dont get me wrong, its nice sometimes. Though i defo like to be in charge sometimes too,,even if i cant use my weight for that. Dom/Sub stuff is very psychological anyway..
Erm,,what was the question again..
I'll say yes!
Old 02-04-2009, 07:23 AM   #10
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

I don't know that i actually meant physical strength ...more psychological strength..if that makes sense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIceManVer2.0 View Post
middle of the road here...I like the size differential, but I have yet to meet a bbw that is as strong as me. I haven't been with a woman quite as big as 425+, but I did date someone that was 320ish for about a year, and I had no problem moving her around. :-)
Old 02-04-2009, 07:24 AM   #11
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

ROFLMAO!!!! I don't think i can even respond to any of the rest because i'm laughing too hard at the last line hahahhahaa

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnoom View Post
Maybe i'm just an ambivalent slut.
Old 02-04-2009, 07:35 AM   #12
chocolate desire

chocolate desire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chocolate desire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chocolate desire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chocolate desire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chocolate desire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chocolate desire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chocolate desire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chocolate desire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chocolate desire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chocolate desire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chocolate desire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I seem to find that most men that are smaller than me wants to be dominated and loves the thought of being overpowered.I do like wrestling and overpowering guys it makes for great foreplay.
What I do not like is when a person only wants to be submissive in the bedroom.
I also don't like doormats but I think it is only fair that if you claim to be sub don't be just to have freaky sex.
It is funny because I have been called vicious and evil by some subs but also to weak and caring by others.
Old 02-04-2009, 07:45 AM   #13
Redhotphatgirl
Summer time summer time

Redhotphatgirl makes people happy simply by logging inRedhotphatgirl makes people happy simply by logging inRedhotphatgirl makes people happy simply by logging inRedhotphatgirl makes people happy simply by logging inRedhotphatgirl makes people happy simply by logging inRedhotphatgirl makes people happy simply by logging inRedhotphatgirl makes people happy simply by logging inRedhotphatgirl makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by chocolate desire View Post
I seem to find that most men that are smaller than me wants to be dominated and loves the thought of being overpowered.I do like wrestling and overpowering guys it makes for great foreplay.
What I do not like is when a person only wants to be submissive in the bedroom.
I also don't like doormats but I think it is only fair that if you claim to be sub don't be just to have freaky sex.
It is funny because I have been called vicious and evil by some subs but also to weak and caring by others.
Hi
Vicious and evil and weak and caring lol man those are polar ops.

I have never seen the vicious and evil but i have seen the tear him up girl heheheh
Redhotphatgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 07:47 AM   #14
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by largenlovely View Post
sorry Lisa, i'm always writing in terms of the male FA lol, but that's what i'm accustomed to. I don't intentionally mean to leave out female FA's

but i imagine that might be a whole other ball of wax
Thats ok missus. Gah. If you had to mention every gender and sexuality on here before you adressed an issue, you would be here all day.! Dont worry, i shall continue to stamp my lezzer oppinion on things even when not asked!! lmao..
btw..how did you know about the whole lesbian 'ball of wax' sex secret?? lol
Old 02-04-2009, 07:50 AM   #15
Redhotphatgirl
Summer time summer time

Redhotphatgirl makes people happy simply by logging inRedhotphatgirl makes people happy simply by logging inRedhotphatgirl makes people happy simply by logging inRedhotphatgirl makes people happy simply by logging inRedhotphatgirl makes people happy simply by logging inRedhotphatgirl makes people happy simply by logging inRedhotphatgirl makes people happy simply by logging inRedhotphatgirl makes people happy simply by logging in

I want a fa who is submissive enough to cook me breakfast, do the laundry, bring me snacks, rub my feet, paint my toes and shave my legs.

I also want a man who is dom enough to tell me no and to spank my tushie a bit and to tell me what he wants in life.

Oh i guess I got that. oppsie

Seriously I meet allot of submissive guys who whine cause they are not meeting BBW well boys you got to be dominate enough to persue then catch most BBWS its about the hunt. Its ok to be submissive but most women want a man they think can take care of them and their kids. Even if we can do it ourselves. My two cents. RED
Old 02-04-2009, 08:02 AM   #16
chocolate desire

chocolate desire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chocolate desire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chocolate desire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chocolate desire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chocolate desire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chocolate desire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chocolate desire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chocolate desire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chocolate desire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chocolate desire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chocolate desire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Your one lucky lady I tell ya..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redhotphatgirl View Post
I want a fa who is submissive enough to cook me breakfast, do the laundry, bring me snacks, rub my feet, paint my toes and shave my legs.

I also want a man who is dom enough to tell me no and to spank my tushie a bit and to tell me what he wants in life.

Oh i guess I got that. oppsie

Seriously I meet allot of submissive guys who whine cause they are not meeting BBW well boys you got to be dominate enough to persue then catch most BBWS its about the hunt. Its ok to be submissive but most women want a man they think can take care of them and their kids. Even if we can do it ourselves. My two cents. RED
Old 02-04-2009, 08:44 AM   #17
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

wait...i want THIS too hahahaha

Quote:
That may be the truth for most women, i can't speak on that part because i'm just so very adamant about not having babies..no thanks lol

Quote:
most women want a man they think can take care of them and their kids.
Old 02-04-2009, 08:44 AM   #18
KnottyOne
Ready For A Broken Heart?

KnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions community

So from what I('m seeing it looks like I'm one of the rarer breed here. Being dominated is cool and all on occasion, but for the most part I like to be in control in bed. There is just something about taking the lead that I absolutely love, no matter what size my partner is. Honestly though my favorite is a control for power, like, both me and my partner attempting to be in control of the other one, that is the hottest situation for me. I gladly take the lead when its wanted, but I like some fight in the girls I get with cause it just leads to all and all better sex.

The past and future, is in us or nowhere. The external world is the shadow world, casting its shadows into the world of light. Now it seems to us so dark within, so lonely and chaotic. But how different it will seem to us when this eclipse is past and the shadow is removed. We will enjoy ourselves more than ever, for our spirit has suffered such deprivation.
KnottyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 10:16 AM   #19
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

i realized that this probably doesn't make sense lol

i'm referring to more than inner strength even..or maybe more of a technique? the push/pull dynamic between two individuals. When done right, it's almost an art form.

I'm tired and might not be explaining myself well lol

Quote:
I don't know that i actually meant physical strength ...more psychological strength..if that makes sense.
Old 02-04-2009, 10:17 AM   #20
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

yeah from the FA's i've spoken with, it does seem like it's rare.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnottyOne View Post
So from what I('m seeing it looks like I'm one of the rarer breed here.
Old 02-04-2009, 10:36 AM   #21
maxmm

maxmm can now change their title

I like to dominate a woman in the bedroom and pamper her elsewhere.

I love to serve my woman all day and then take her for a wild ride when the lights dim...
maxmm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 10:42 AM   #22
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxmm View Post

I love to serve my woman all day and then take her for a wild ride when the lights dim...
*bangs the gavel* SOLD... to the man in the adidas shirt! But yeah, that's pretty much my speed folks. I prefer a dominant guy but not domineering.

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 11:00 AM   #23
mszwebs
For The WIN.

mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxmm View Post

Yes, please.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LillyBBBW View Post
*bangs the gavel* SOLD... to the man in the adidas shirt! But yeah, that's pretty much my speed folks. I prefer a dominant guy but not domineering.

Seconded!

Though as Knotty said... the kind of, battle for control is pretty friggin' hot too.

And winning said battle is good, as well.

Awww, fuck it. I just like sex lol.
BellaZwebs- EXTRA HOT :batting:;):batting:
Quote:
Originally Posted by bdog
...what I really mean to say is life is heart wrenchingly beautiful, unresolved, and right now...
Quote:
"That's who they're saving the country from. Me. Fat Me. I'm a terrorist and how I terrorize is by sitting next to you on a plane and throwing my flab to your knee, or some such shit"~ Kevin Smith
mszwebs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 11:02 AM   #24
furious styles
goodbye halcyon days

furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!

i prefer to mix shit up. i feel like you're limiting yourself if you can't toy with both (or more) power paradigms in the bedroom. i've always enjoyed being pinned down while she has her way with me, but my first experiences of that were with a smaller girl (i'm a pretty buff dude and i always remember thinking "wow this is pretty hot but i'm not exactly sold because i could toss this girl across the room on accident") .. on the same token that's probably while it's fairly hot to me; i'm not a small guy and a girl that can hold me down has to be pretty big, plays on my FA mentality, etc. anyhow, i'm also uh "manly" enough to have my way with a girl. i'm never one to mince words in terms of getting what i want. i have quite a strong grip and generally if i want her in a specific position she will end up there. assuming i have the upper hand position wise of course (i did mixed martial arts training so lets say i have mount .. or even guard or side control). it's like a sexy sex battle!
I wish there was a board called: Let's Just All Be Fucking Honest With Each Other For Five Minutes.
furious styles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 11:05 AM   #25
Redhotphatgirl
Summer time summer time

Quote:
wait...i want THIS too hahahaha

That may be the truth for most women, i can't speak on that part because i'm just so very adamant about not having babies..no thanks lol
well remember i heard that from another lil bird from my own nest but now she does cause he is right for her. Love and kisses from the mommy in me lmao hugs melissa . C.