Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 06-24-2017, 12:53 PM   #2526
Rojodi

Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoGibson View Post
I'm always relaxed. Last time I checked I wasn't wandering about whining vaguely about dumb shit. If it isn't on this thread then maybe, hmm I don't know, just spitballing here but perhaps you should put it in the thread that has your knickers in a twist. That's a thought.

P.S. This is a good moderating team here. Especially on the political board.If there's any validity to your claim they'll take action.
The same person who caused me the time out is being allowed his subtle and backhanded racism to be used.

If you're relaxed, why are you answering me and using unnecessary vulgarity? Just a thought
Old 06-24-2017, 06:40 PM   #2527
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rojodi View Post
The same person who caused me the time out is being allowed his subtle and backhanded racism to be used.

If you're relaxed, why are you answering me and using unnecessary vulgarity? Just a thought
No person caused you a timeout. You did it to yourself. You don't get timeouts for pointing out racist posts. You get them by not following the simple rules of conduct and by being a dick.

Last edited by LeoGibson; 06-24-2017 at 07:01 PM. Reason: I was unnecessarily dickish.
LeoGibson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2017, 09:50 PM   #2528
Rojodi

Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
No person caused you a timeout. You did it to yourself. You don't get timeouts for pointing out racist posts. You get them by not following the simple rules of conduct and by being a dick.
Um, okay Spatky. Whatever you say.
Old 06-24-2017, 10:23 PM   #2529
Cobra Verde
Lupus Dei

Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hole View Post
19 year old me
I married a man for the wrong reasons. I have no place to vent but here. He does not abuse me because I am close to perfect. I know what to say. I know when to say it. I know the role I should be playing. I filter myself. I hide myself. My soul is dying.
My past self can relate to this frighteningly well. At the risk of projecting the worst part of abuse for me was the way I would tiptoe around it to make sure it didn't happen again. Constantly monitoring myself to make sure I did the "right" thing. It ended up being worse than what I feared happening because I lost who I was. I hope you follow through with your expressed plans to seek counseling since in my experience that kind of thing can take a long time to recover from if it isn't treated in time.
Old 06-25-2017, 09:12 AM   #2530
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rojodi View Post
Um, okay Spatky. Whatever you say.
What's a "Spatky?" Is it some obliquely racist term you use for Anglos? Should I be really offended and all whiny and butthurt now?

That's why your posts bring me joy. You are unintentionally hilarious.
Old 06-25-2017, 10:12 AM   #2531
agouderia
Library Girl

agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!

Enough back&forth Leo & Rojodi!

Please resort to PM'ing for more intensive bilateral exchanges.
agouderia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2017, 11:04 AM   #2532
LeoGibson
Slangin'

Quote:
Originally Posted by agouderia View Post

Yes ma'am. I consider myself thoroughly chastened and promise to behave! sort of
Old 06-25-2017, 12:08 PM   #2533
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by agouderia View Post

Quote:
Yes ma'am. I consider myself thoroughly chastened and promise to behave! sort of

But I just made popcorn. Great.
Old 06-26-2017, 03:13 PM   #2534
squeezablysoft

squeezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging in

And I was just fixin to shove my two cents in where they don't belong and incite all of Dims into starting a Board-Wide War! Gee, just when you think we might get a nice bit of ultraviolence up in here the mods gotta go and ruin the fun.

Tags
mad, pissed