Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 02-18-2009, 08:16 PM   #76
Canonista
Rep Dealer

Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canonista View Post
Even though I don't smoke, I like Zippo lighters. I just ordered three more.

A pink one.

A copper one.

A shamrock Zippo.

My favorite is the 1941 replica brass Zippo.

If any of you ever see THIS ONE for sale anywhere, I want one in the worst way!

Woo hoo!

I just got an e-mail from them telling me they just shipped em' today.

I should have them by Saturday!
Old 02-19-2009, 05:33 AM   #77
Tanuki
Bear. Rawr~!

Tanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canonista View Post
Woo hoo!

I just got an e-mail from them telling me they just shipped em' today.

I should have them by Saturday!
I'm afraid I have the same problem... I'm a zippo addict!
Tanuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009, 06:41 AM   #78
Uriel
Nacho Ninja

Uriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticed

My guilty pleasure movie is Captain Ron. I never fail to laugh when watching it...Odd.

-Uriel

Reborn in Fire and Pain... (shrug) It builds Character.
Uriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009, 08:00 AM   #79
Dr. P Marshall

Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!

I confess that when I clicked on the thread "Aquaculture:For or Against" in the lounge, I was actually disappointed that it was IN FACT about fish farming. I had been hoping it was something somehow relating to Aquaman bashing or something.
Dr. P Marshall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009, 09:37 AM   #80
kinkykitten
FFA-Property of Von_Pudge

kinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging in

I confess.... I'm currently watching Star Trek
kinkykitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009, 10:58 AM   #81
chicken legs
yawn

chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinkykitten View Post
I confess.... I'm currently watching Star Trek
Which Star Trek...lol
chicken legs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009, 12:32 PM   #82
kinkykitten

kinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicken legs View Post
Which Star Trek...lol
Think it was the Next Generation.. :P

Watching Seinfeld now... Oh the joys of sitcoms and boredom. I'm at a lose end. Dan got called into work How dare they.
Old 02-19-2009, 12:55 PM   #83
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Think it was the Next Generation.. :P

Watching Seinfeld now... Oh the joys of sitcoms and boredom. I'm at a lose end. Dan got called into work How dare they.
You think it was TNG???

Somewhere, a trekkie has passed away.

"He's dead, Jim."
Old 02-19-2009, 12:59 PM   #84
kinkykitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melian View Post
You think it was TNG???

Somewhere, a trekkie has passed away.

"He's dead, Jim."
Lol... I know. I don't really watch it, it was just on the TV at the time and I was semi taking notice. Terrible, I know
Old 02-19-2009, 01:05 PM   #85
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Lol... I know. I don't really watch it, it was just on the TV at the time and I was semi taking notice. Terrible, I know

Well, that hardly counts as a "confession," then

Here's my confession for the day: a coworker is frantically searching the lab right now, looking for a "lost" PCR plate. It's sitting right beside my desk, but I won't tell him it's there for at least another 15 min.

Because I'm a bitch.
Old 02-19-2009, 02:05 PM   #86
chicken legs
yawn

chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Well, that hardly counts as a "confession," then

Here's my confession for the day: a coworker is frantically searching the lab right now, looking for a "lost" PCR plate. It's sitting right beside my desk, but I won't tell him it's there for at least another 15 min.

Because I'm a bitch.
Hahahaha....thats effed up.

I confess i look up my own posts to watch my favorite vids..lol
chicken legs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009, 04:12 PM   #87
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

This is the second time this week that i'm rocking out to Genesis.

What have you done for ME lately, Phil Collins?
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009, 05:09 PM   #88
topher38
Old Warhorse

topher38 carries a lot of weight on this boardtopher38 carries a lot of weight on this boardtopher38 carries a lot of weight on this boardtopher38 carries a lot of weight on this boardtopher38 carries a lot of weight on this boardtopher38 carries a lot of weight on this board

I would like to learn Esperanto
topher38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009, 06:31 PM   #89
kinkykitten

Quote:
Well, that hardly counts as a "confession," then .
LOL but it is a confession.. as I don't usually watch it
Old 02-20-2009, 10:42 AM   #90
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I confess that I think Vancouver is the most gorgeous city in the world.
(4 blocks from my work--today)

Old 02-20-2009, 11:58 AM   #91
Weeze
Justin Bieber of Dims

Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

IC that I want to visit Vancouver now.
Old 02-20-2009, 04:23 PM   #92
viracocha
Hot like sauce

viracocha does more than just post hot picsviracocha does more than just post hot picsviracocha does more than just post hot pics
Talking Good ol' Bones...

Quote:
"He's dead, Jim."
He's worse than dead: the brain is gone.

In the spirit of the thread, I confess that I haven't stopped playing Street Fighter IV (except to go to class, of course) since Tuesday.
viracocha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 06:54 PM   #93
Smite
Here Comes Your Man

Smite has super-sized repSmite has super-sized repSmite has super-sized repSmite has super-sized rep

I love Dim's. Alot.
Old 02-20-2009, 07:19 PM   #94
Dr. P Marshall

Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!

I confess that I am jealous of Surlysomething because she lives in Vancouver. One of my favorite places on earth. (And great drug stores too, eh?)
Dr. P Marshall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 07:29 PM   #95
CleverBomb
On Space Out

CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surlysomething View Post

IC you may be right.

It's definitely one of my favorite cities outside the U.S.

-Rusty
CleverBomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 08:09 PM   #96
Surlysomething

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. P Marshall View Post
I confess that I am jealous of Surlysomething because she lives in Vancouver. One of my favorite places on earth. (And great drug stores too, eh?)
Huge drugstores! Haha.
Old 02-21-2009, 04:30 AM   #97
escapist
Belt Buster!

escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surlysomething View Post

Hey I've been right down there by the bay doing the Saturday-Fish-Market thing! Yeah not a bad place, but its pretty much just like Oregon/Washington USA.
Old 02-21-2009, 04:36 AM   #98
Tanuki
Bear. Rawr~!

Tanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I confess.... I have a crush

*giggles like a girl*
Tanuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2009, 04:37 AM   #99
Uriel
Nacho Ninja

Uriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticed

I confess that I am getting rather sick of my job.

-Uriel

Reborn in Fire and Pain... (shrug) It builds Character.
Uriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2009, 07:57 AM   #100
HDANGEL15
GREATFUL

HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!

IC I have been buying an insane amount of Screaming Eagle parts on Ebay rebuilding my fatboy and then took a step off the ledge and ordered a new MACBOOK..cause I am tired of wanting one so much, especially when my 14 + 16 yr old nephews got em for xmas....and they gave me credit, so i can pay it off at like $30/monthm

my new paycheck supports none of these spending habits

Tags
confessions, i have no emotions, milk bags, random, xylophonaphobia, xynophobia