Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 06-28-2012, 07:11 AM   #76
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Librarygirl View Post

Ok, finally, people who hold really loud business meetings / job interviews in coffee shops. I have come here because I want to GET AWAY from work. No need to talk so LOUDLY about all your silly strategy and targets. WE, the innocent recreational coffee drinkers are NOT impressed with your loud voices, stupid jargon and flashy suits! I think we need three types of coffee shop. One for business types, one for people who don't pay attention to their crying children and one for the rest of us!

Rant over!
I hear you on this way. How about GOING FORWARD, you shut your pie hole more often. Haha.
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 07:19 AM   #77
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

.....we had a staff meeting in a coffee house yesterday. D:
Old 06-28-2012, 07:30 AM   #78
BigWheels
It's OK, I bite back

BigWheels is a member of the 500 clubBigWheels is a member of the 500 clubBigWheels is a member of the 500 clubBigWheels is a member of the 500 clubBigWheels is a member of the 500 clubBigWheels is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamia View Post
That youtube video of those kids making the bus monitor cry is pissing me off!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l93wAqnPQwk
AGREED! If she had responded to those children, she would have been sued... doesn't seem fair.
Old 06-28-2012, 07:37 AM   #79
BigWheels
It's OK, I bite back

BigWheels is a member of the 500 clubBigWheels is a member of the 500 clubBigWheels is a member of the 500 clubBigWheels is a member of the 500 clubBigWheels is a member of the 500 clubBigWheels is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Librarygirl View Post
I think we need three types of coffee shop. One for business types, one for people who don't pay attention to their crying children and one for the rest of us!
We in New England call that inside the shop, outside on the patio, and TO GO please! I also hate when the people inside decide their conversation is more important than me placing my order... I've actually had occasion to raise MY voice to the customer (eg... DO YOU MIND? I NEED TO ORDER MY COFFEE OR I WILL BE KILLING SOMEONE.) And as I do have an intimidating look that goes with it... it gets the point through 100% of the time. I had one time the server GAVE me the coffee for scaring the customer off (he was an obnoxious shit I guess for a while).

Well, off to the hospital for MORE needles. Too bad they don't do tattoos while hitting me with all those needles.
Old 06-28-2012, 02:46 PM   #80
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I work with some truly miserable fucking people.

I'm bitchy, but at least i'm funny and couldn't really care less about the small stuff they sweat.

LONG WEEKEND HERE I COME!
Old 06-28-2012, 04:23 PM   #81
Goreki
Fairy tales and Woe

Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Having to fucking work today to cover a hypochondriacs shift. It's supposed to be my day off, and I'm sick. Bah!!!
Old 06-28-2012, 06:35 PM   #82
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I got a $160 ticket for having an expired registration the day before I was going to renew it.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 11:22 AM   #83
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Every photo of me is SO GODDAMN FUGLY. I'll put together a nice outfit or whatever, have a great night out somewhere, and then someone will send me some pictures that they took, and I look like a giant pile of shit every time. It ruins all my "happy" memories.

And if anyone jumps in and says, "oh, no you don't," I will track them down and rip out their genitals! Even my husband agrees with this fact (and it's basically never in a guy's best interest to agree that his wife looks bad).

I've even done some experiments (hey, it's what scientists do....) to determine exactly what expression I need to make so that it will capture accurately in pictures....and there isn't one. I can take a picture while looking in a mirror and feeling fucking fantastic, and then the resulting picture looks like I have Down syndrome. What. The. Shit?

That is all.
Old 06-29-2012, 11:42 AM   #84
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melian View Post
Every photo of me is SO GODDAMN FUGLY. I'll put together a nice outfit or whatever, have a great night out somewhere, and then someone will send me some pictures that they took, and I look like a giant pile of shit every time. It ruins all my "happy" memories.

And if anyone jumps in and says, "oh, no you don't," I will track them down and rip out their genitals! Even my husband agrees with this fact (and it's basically never in a guy's best interest to agree that his wife looks bad).

I've even done some experiments (hey, it's what scientists do....) to determine exactly what expression I need to make so that it will capture accurately in pictures....and there isn't one. I can take a picture while looking in a mirror and feeling fucking fantastic, and then the resulting picture looks like I have Down syndrome. What. The. Shit?

That is all.

The pictures you have posted here have looked fine, but I feel ya on the overall premise as I feel like I'm in the same boat. All I can say is that I guess some folks are just naturally more photogenic than others. I know that I have to look at usually 8-10 pictures or more before I come up with one I don't feel like I look at least half-way retarded. But I have friends that can roll out of bed and take great pictures. I hate when doing group shots with them and there I am the big ol picture ruin-er. That's my best guess anyway.
Old 06-29-2012, 12:14 PM   #85
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:

That is all.

Oh no you draaaarrgaaahaahahalemmegolemmegoooaaaarghstopitst opitsto....
Old 06-29-2012, 01:21 PM   #86
djudex
I'm out

djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:

That is all.
Some people are just not photogenic. My good friend Dee is tasty yum but invariably looks like donkey tongue in photos. Very strange.

"Quia Sic Dico"
djudex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 02:42 PM   #87
MrBob

MrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:

That is all.
Post the pictures...we won't sugarcoat it.

I had to take some passport photo's yesterday....I looked like a Scandinavian serial killer. I don't think I've ever been in a photo I'm happy with.
MrBob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 03:05 PM   #88
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

OK, just curious Melian....maybe one more experiment to try

And one last experiment to maybe try, get someone to take a picture when you are not looking at the camera, and are busy picturing a scrumptious BHM to whom you are about to unspeakable thing (assuming you can manage to ignore the camera and focus on your minds eye). Because if your expression with that in your thoughts still doesn't work, I'm thinking your evil twin keeps jumping in front of cameras without you noticing or something.
Old 06-29-2012, 08:09 PM   #89
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Doctors are pissing me off today.

Went in for what I was hoping would be a cortizone shot into my elbow to start some healing, and the orthopaedic doctor doesn't agree with the diagnosis of tennis elbow. He thinks that from what I told him and how the forearm and elbow felt and reacted to his testing that it is probably a torn muscle or ruptured tendon or quite possibly both together. So in short, no cortizone shot for me since he wants an MRI to see exactly what's going on before treating it. Great, there goes another couple weeks trying to get this taken care of.
Old 06-29-2012, 09:11 PM   #90
MattB

MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:

That is all.
I've learned if I don't smile in pics I look way better. When I smile I just look goofy. (<---See avatar.) So, I generally look angry in pics but it works. I hate having my picture taken anyways, it's like being poked.
MattB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 09:21 PM   #91
Mordecai
The fire is coming for us

Mordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
I can take a picture while looking in a mirror and feeling fucking fantastic, and then the resulting picture looks like I have Down syndrome. What. The. Shit?
Are you sure your image isn't being usurped by an alternate dimension version of you?

Honestly, I make shit expressions in photos and tend to look like lobotomy patient.
Mordecai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2012, 12:55 AM   #92
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoGibson View Post
Doctors are pissing me off today.

Went in for what I was hoping would be a cortizone shot into my elbow to start some healing, and the orthopaedic doctor doesn't agree with the diagnosis of tennis elbow. He thinks that from what I told him and how the forearm and elbow felt and reacted to his testing that it is probably a torn muscle or ruptured tendon or quite possibly both together. So in short, no cortizone shot for me since he wants an MRI to see exactly what's going on before treating it. Great, there goes another couple weeks trying to get this taken care of.
Although....it's good he's looking into it properly rather than just injecting you and telling you to naff off.
Old 06-30-2012, 07:53 AM   #93
LeoGibson
Slangin'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasquatch! View Post
Although....it's good he's looking into it properly rather than just injecting you and telling you to naff off.
Oh yeah, I agree. I'm glad he wants to find out what it is exactly and not relying on what may be a misdiagnosis from the earlier doctor. I would have still liked the cortizone shot though because it would have knocked down the inflammation a bit and made life and work more bearable while we wait for the MRI, and since this happened on the job we are going through Worker's Compensation for it and that means it will take 2-3 weeks to get through the system most likely before I can get said MRI and further treatment. The cortizone would have been just a "band-aid" but I wouldn't have minded.

P.S. He did offer me some pain pills, but since he doesn't know me and my old family doctor retired a few years ago, I didn't feel like trying to explain to him that I have a high tolerance for pain and an even higher tolerance for drugs for some damn reason, and unless you throw a pretty strong opiate at me, like oxycontin or percocets, or dilaudid, then just about everything else you give me is no different from me taking M&M's. I've been like that since I was a kid but when you try to explain to a new doctor they look at you like you're some kind of junkie asshole looking to get high.
Old 06-30-2012, 08:52 AM   #94
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:

That is all.
you're a fucking Chud, you already know this seriously though, do what I do and just make the most ridiculous face, nobody would suspect it from you.

I'm FUCKING PISSED because I got some sort of bug bite on my scrotum. If you're friends with me on bookface you probably already read about it, seriously though, it was fine, it was a little bite and then yesterday it swelled up like mad, I had giant balls and was in pain, I had a headache, my leg was achey and I think I was getting cold sweats. I figured if I felt bad this morning I'd go to the doctor. I woke up this morning and some of the swelling has gone down, I'm not really achey anymore but I still have a bit of a headache. (Headache could have been from the beer I drank [yes, I only had ONE, but still, I'm not trying to freak out here.])

So we'll see. Fucking spiders!! I know it's a spider bite because I saw the fuckers walking around in my new place.
Old 06-30-2012, 11:38 AM   #95
MrBob

MrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging in

They've buried their eggs in your scrote man. I don't want to alarm you but, well...have you seen that bit in Alien when the little bastard pops out of John Hurt's chest. It'll be the same...only with YOUR BALLS!
MrBob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2012, 12:27 PM   #96
WhiteHotRazor
Time Travelling

WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

This cold needs to go somewhere
WhiteHotRazor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2012, 01:38 PM   #97
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoGibson View Post
The pictures you have posted here have looked fine, but I feel ya on the overall premise as I feel like I'm in the same boat. All I can say is that I guess some folks are just naturally more photogenic than others. I know that I have to look at usually 8-10 pictures or more before I come up with one I don't feel like I look at least half-way retarded. But I have friends that can roll out of bed and take great pictures. I hate when doing group shots with them and there I am the big ol picture ruin-er. That's my best guess anyway.
Quote:
Originally Posted by djudex View Post
Some people are just not photogenic. My good friend Dee is tasty yum but invariably looks like donkey tongue in photos. Very strange.
Yeah, I think it just comes down to this: some people are not photogenic. And Leo, you're lucky if it only takes 8-10 pics for you to find a decent one - I'll only be moderately satisfied with ~1/100. It's pretty bad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBob View Post
Post the pictures...we won't sugarcoat it.

I had to take some passport photo's yesterday....I looked like a Scandinavian serial killer. I don't think I've ever been in a photo I'm happy with.
Hahahaha.....nope. I've posted more than enough over the years and am spent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
OK, just curious Melian....maybe one more experiment to try

And one last experiment to maybe try, get someone to take a picture when you are not looking at the camera, and are busy picturing a scrumptious BHM to whom you are about to unspeakable thing (assuming you can manage to ignore the camera and focus on your minds eye). Because if your expression with that in your thoughts still doesn't work, I'm thinking your evil twin keeps jumping in front of cameras without you noticing or something.
Hate to say it, but the last batch of totally terrible ones were taken without my knowledge, while I was out enjoying a festival. Wasn't even looking at the camera....and they were piss poor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattB View Post
I've learned if I don't smile in pics I look way better. When I smile I just look goofy. (<---See avatar.) So, I generally look angry in pics but it works. I hate having my picture taken anyways, it's like being poked.
Same here. Every time someone shows up to take a picture, I get extremely irate, and that probably contributes to the bad results.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mordecai View Post
Are you sure your image isn't being usurped by an alternate dimension version of you?

Honestly, I make shit expressions in photos and tend to look like lobotomy patient.
The alternate Melian deserves to be shot in the face (although, it looks like she already has been).
Old 06-30-2012, 04:09 PM   #98
Surlysomething

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surlysomething View Post
I hear you on this way. How about GOING FORWARD, you shut your pie hole more often. Haha.
Librarygirl,

I just re-read this and thought...hmmm...I hope she didn't think I was referring to her. I meant your co-worker with the shutting up. Sorry if it didn't come across right. Haha.
Old 06-30-2012, 11:46 PM   #99
Librarygirl

Librarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging in
Smile Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surlysomething View Post
Librarygirl,

I just re-read this and thought...hmmm...I hope she didn't think I was referring to her. I meant your co-worker with the shutting up. Sorry if it didn't come across right. Haha.
Haha! Thanks! I did read it a couple of times, but after a passing moment of worry, I guessed that was what you meant! Thanks for checking though!

Isn't "going forward" just one of the worst of these phrases? That and "around" being used instead of "about". If I ever start talking like that, someone please slap me!
Old 06-30-2012, 11:49 PM   #100
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

It seems as if every single person I know and are friends with is trying to lose weight either by dieting or other means.

I can't complain because they're trying to better their lives and supporting them is the right thing to do as a friend....but at this rate there will be nobody fat left and FA's like me will practically be extinct.

Tags
mad, pissed