Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 11-16-2010, 07:15 PM   #1
byaaah13

byaaah13 has said some nice things
Default major turn on?

One of my major turn on's is watching a bbw/ssbbw play on or sit on something that is made for kids. Something that thin adults won't have any trouble with like a playground. The size comparison is just amazing. Like a swing set in a back yard (not the ones at the park) little kid chairs and kids power wheel cars. Testing their weight limits. Somebody in another board talked about breaking a friends swing set because it couldn't take all her weight. Another person said their ex tried to ride a power wheels car and broke the suspension. I was just curious to see if anybody else gets turned on by this, or if im alone.
byaaah13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 04:48 AM   #2
ufo

ufo has said some nice things

Yeah it is a turn on for me, but it's also hard to find any video's with that, there's a few but I can't find them again.
ufo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 07:31 AM   #3
thirtiesgirl
frumious bandersnatch

thirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging in

Doesn't turn me on at all. My turn-ons would include guys with glasses, guitars, samplers, too many Stereolab CDs, wit and self deprecation. Little bald nerdy dudes like Moby are kind of a turn-on for me, too. Oh, and I like Midori sours and long walks on the beach.
Old 11-17-2010, 07:45 AM   #4
Jes
is oddly aroused

Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by byaaah13 View Post
One of my major turn on's is watching a bbw/ssbbw play on or sit on something that is made for kids. .
I've seen some small penises in my day, but I'm guessing that's not what you mean.

You should, if you haven't already, post a request for this on the paysite board. I'm sure there are some fat models who, for the right price, will start breaking all manner of shit! The customer is king. I know some do customized sets.
Jes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 08:15 AM   #5
byaaah13

Didn't know I could do that. Thanks
Old 11-19-2010, 08:31 PM   #6
Adrian
??

Adrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging in
Default Re: major turn on?

One of my major turn-ons is a 'pear-shaped' BBW/SSBBW walking ahead of me. The view of swaying hips -a major turn-on.
I didn't realize how much until May 1977 when I went to Oahu, Hawaii first the first. While there I went to the Polynesian Cultural Center, I saw bunches of Hawaiian women doing the hula and Tahitian woman doing the tamori (the Tahitian version of the hula). I went through a roll of thirty-six pictures in less than four minutes! (My camera had a manual advancement for the film.)
Adrian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2010, 11:05 PM   #7
CleverBomb
On Space Out

CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
One of my major turn on's is watching a bbw/ssbbw play on or sit on something that is made for kids.
Silly rabbit, Trix are for... OMG, a Cereal Killer Fetish!

-Rusty
High on Life (or was that Chex in that bong?)
CleverBomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2010, 12:28 PM   #8
byaaah13

Quote:
Originally Posted by CleverBomb View Post
Silly rabbit, Trix are for... OMG, a Cereal Killer Fetish!

-Rusty
High on Life (or was that Chex in that bong?)
good one dude
Old 11-20-2010, 02:11 PM   #9
Your Plump Princess
Just dancing with shadows

Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!

Nerdy talk, especially if pertaining to:
Ghostbusters
Pokemon
Mario
Zelda

It's a bigger turn on if they are smart enough to come up with 'pick up line' material based off the previously stated.
Old 11-21-2010, 04:17 AM   #10
FatAndProud

FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I love a man in a suit/tie/dress clothes. A sharp dressed man can get my attention, SO MUCH SO, that I will completely be inept of conversational skills...and he might as well just keep talking and looking beautiful
FatAndProud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010, 06:19 AM   #11
bonified
cannabis connoisseur

bonified is a member of the 500 clubbonified is a member of the 500 clubbonified is a member of the 500 clubbonified is a member of the 500 clubbonified is a member of the 500 clubbonified is a member of the 500 club

I like it if I can smell the scent of the laundry detergent in boys clothes.
Old 11-21-2010, 09:30 AM   #12
TimeTraveller
Not Enough Hours in Day

Location: Small town Illinois guy now in the big city of Chicago
TimeTraveller has super-sized repTimeTraveller has super-sized repTimeTraveller has super-sized repTimeTraveller has super-sized rep

My major turn-on is watching a certain SSBBW just being herself. She's intelligent, witty, charming etc. etc. etc. AND is my wife of 30-plus years. We've known each other since we were 7, so the fact she became a very fat woman is incidental, but it's a fantastic incidental.

Now that I think about it, though, I do find incredibly sexy:
1. Watching her very fat, well-proportioned figure jiggle and sway as she walks.
2. Her wide butt fills and overfills her desk chair.
3. Watching her maneuver and lift her supersize self as she stands up.
4. Her fat fills her lap when we sit down to dinner. Restaurant seating can be hazardous, but we've had plenty of practise and we're pretty adept at it now.
5. Last weekend we went to a cocktail party. My wife was dressed to the nines, and I was absolutely smitten to see her large breasts and huge rolls of belly fat stretch her dress. I could hardly take my eyes off her. "Your husband really loves you, doesn't he?" If only they knew how much! She's the best thing that ever happend to me, I thank God I met her in 2nd grade, and to this day I'm very proud to be seen with her.

My wife is not altogether pleased to be as fat as she is, but she is happy I find it a perpetual turn-on, so she makes the most of it — provided it doesn't reduce me to a blithering idiot more than usual.
Old 11-21-2010, 09:39 AM   #13
Christov
On Timeout

Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Robots.

i turn them on because they turn me on doh ho ho ho
Christov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010, 09:45 AM   #14
BlackBBW2010
Cultivate your curves :)

BlackBBW2010 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesBlackBBW2010 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesBlackBBW2010 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatAndProud View Post
I love a man in a suit/tie/dress clothes. A sharp dressed man can get my attention, SO MUCH SO, that I will completely be inept of conversational skills...and he might as well just keep talking and looking beautiful
Definitely gotta agree with this, for me, has to be a black suit with a black shirt, open at the neck
BlackBBW2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010, 07:38 PM   #15
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

A handsome guy fat or thin in a nice suit.Oh Yeah that gets my attention real quick.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010, 08:05 PM   #16
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

cigars
overcoats
fedoras
deep voices
whispering in my ear
generally everything about a truly confident man turns me on

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010, 08:22 PM   #17
cinnamitch
nope

cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!

When a man is doing something and you see those lean muscles in his forearms.
Deep voices, especially if they are speaking in my ear
Breathing on my neck
Long legs in tight blue jeans.
cinnamitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2010, 12:40 AM   #18
RJ20

RJ20 can now change their title

A nice, big, friendly, Attractive girl with NO piercings, or tats and NO smoking.
If your into that stuff ..I would only have one or two and that's on the ears only. and not that many like 1 or 2 tats on your shoulder that's fine. I like big girls but that kind of thing is hard to find
RJ20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2010, 01:19 AM   #19
Adrian
??

Adrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by RJ20 View Post
A nice, big, friendly, Attractive girl with NO piercings, or tats and NO smoking.
If your into that stuff ..I would only have one or two and that's on the ears only. and not that many like 1 or 2 tats on your shoulder that's fine. I like big girls but that kind of thing is hard to find
It is good to see I am not alone.
Adrian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2010, 03:22 AM   #20
RJ20

RJ20 can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrian View Post
It is good to see I am not alone.
Same Here I hope there's somebody like that out there. Or around here.
RJ20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2010, 12:12 PM   #21
graphicsgal

graphicsgal can now change their title

Bald heads
Ties
Nerdy men
graphicsgal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2010, 12:39 PM   #22
BBWBecky

BBWBecky can now change their title

My major turn on is a guy with a huge belly and moobs...also someone that isn't afraid to eat how they want to when out in public
BBWBecky is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2010, 01:01 PM   #23
Lil BigginZ
just a NORML guy

Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

tattoos and piercings
gamer
and a weird sense of humor

Last edited by Lil BigginZ; 11-22-2010 at 01:09 PM.
Lil BigginZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 01:13 PM   #24
tjw1971

tjw1971 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokestjw1971 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default Well....

I'm the one who posted earlier about the Power Wheels car, and yeah - I guess obviously, I'm into some of the same things as you. I can't say that I'm especially interested in something being "made for kids", but I guess those things *are* a little more likely to crush/break -- so sure, they make good props for a BBW video or picture set or what-not.

What I don't get, personally, are all the videos I see on YouTube and elsewhere with BBWs/SSBBWs stepping on/crushing little objects that ANYONE would break easily if they stepped on them? Lots of stuff out there with someone stepping on a tiny toy car, or even a stuffed animal or something. (Who cares?! Well, I *guess* really, it caters to a totally different fantasy fetish, where someone likes to imagine the woman is a giant and those things are life-size ... but that's not my thing at all.)

Even though I know it's RARE, I've run across at least two *real* giant women over the years, and to me, that's WAY more interesting than some fantasy video. One was this gal, Jodi, who was good friends with another girl I used to hang out with back in high-school and the first part of college. The only words for Jodi were, big, tall and massive! I remember the first time we went to pick her up in my friend's car (a little Dodge Omni ... same thing as a Plymouth Horizon, if anyone remembers those economy cars?). My friend warned me, "Jodi is a BIG girl! I have to move the passenger seat all the way back for her and you're going to have to sit on the other side of the car, behind me." I remember telling her, "Oh, that's ok. I still have leg room with her seat pushed back." and she said, "No... I mean, we need to balance the weight on the other side of the car too!" She wasn't kidding either! I don't know how tall she was, but she had to be at least 6'4" or 6'5" and big all over. She barely crammed herself into the car, hunched over in the seat with her legs up against the glovebox - and the car was really sagging on her side. (At one point, she put her hands behind her head and tried to kind of lean back/stretch out a bit, and I honestly though the top half of her seat was going to snap off from the strain she put on it!)

We went to her apartment one time too, which was on the second floor. They had wooden steps leading up to her door, and every time she put a foot on the next step and stepped up, the wood step would actually bow noticeably under her weight. My friend actually laughed and commented about it, when we were walking up, right behind her, and she said she had to hammer some of the nails back down on the ends of the steps because they'd eventually come loose from her walking up and down them!

THAT is the kind of thing I'm way more turned on by than the fake vids of smashing a matchbox car.

Quote:
One of my major turn on's is watching a bbw/ssbbw play on or sit on something that is made for kids. Something that thin adults won't have any trouble with like a playground. The size comparison is just amazing. Like a swing set in a back yard (not the ones at the park) little kid chairs and kids power wheel cars. Testing their weight limits. Somebody in another board talked about breaking a friends swing set because it couldn't take all her weight. Another person said their ex tried to ride a power wheels car and broke the suspension. I was just curious to see if anybody else gets turned on by this, or if im alone.
tjw1971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 07:05 PM   #25
byaaah13

When I said "made for kids" I just ment something that skinnier adults wouldn't have a problem with. I love seeing size comparisons. Like your friends friend and the car, stuff along those lines that show just how big someone is. Kid stuff just show great size comparisons but anything that a bbw would have a problem with (like wooden stairs) and a skinnier adult wouldn't is great.