Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

View Poll Results: How often do you masturbate?
Less than once a week 49 8.55%
1 - 3 times a week 106 18.50%
3 - 6 times a week 118 20.59%
Once a day 156 27.23%
2 or 3 times a day 107 18.67%
4 or more times a day 37 6.46%
Voters: 573. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-16-2012, 10:09 AM   #226
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

I just banned myself from doing it because I haven't seen my fiancee in 3 weeks and want to be a rabid animal by the time I see her again.

I've gone 2 days and I'm already feeling the urge to do it and I still have 3 nights and days to go...this is going to be tough.
Old 04-19-2012, 10:57 AM   #227
VeronicaVaughn

VeronicaVaughn carries a lot of weight on this boardVeronicaVaughn carries a lot of weight on this boardVeronicaVaughn carries a lot of weight on this boardVeronicaVaughn carries a lot of weight on this boardVeronicaVaughn carries a lot of weight on this boardVeronicaVaughn carries a lot of weight on this board

Probably around once a day because I'm in a constant state of arousal these days. Occasionally I'll lay in bed all day and go between napping, eating, watching tv and masturbating.
VeronicaVaughn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 02:57 PM   #228
Elementary_penguin

Elementary_penguin is a member of the 500 clubElementary_penguin is a member of the 500 clubElementary_penguin is a member of the 500 clubElementary_penguin is a member of the 500 clubElementary_penguin is a member of the 500 clubElementary_penguin is a member of the 500 club

Once a day always.. twice sometimes. And if I'm hungover, pretty much all day
Elementary_penguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 06:36 PM   #229
balletguy

balletguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging in

I agree when hungover I do it a few times a day...weird
balletguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 03:35 AM   #230
HeavyDuty24
Come on rise up

HeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by KHayes666 View Post
I just banned myself from doing it because I haven't seen my fiancee in 3 weeks and want to be a rabid animal by the time I see her again.
LMAO Alpha as phuck.
Old 04-20-2012, 10:37 AM   #231
NewfieGal
Live laugh love always :)

NewfieGal is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNewfieGal is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNewfieGal is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNewfieGal is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNewfieGal is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNewfieGal is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNewfieGal is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNewfieGal is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNewfieGal is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNewfieGal is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNewfieGal is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I guess the only answer would be when i feel like it lol sometimes it can be 2 or3 times a day or sometimes not for days... maybe i should keep better track lol... just isn't as fun sometimes as the real thing
NewfieGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 07:36 AM   #232
rellis10
tuh-maw-tow

rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!

I'm down from once or twice a day to once or twice a week. Work has really killed my sex drive during the week.
Old 04-21-2012, 08:03 AM   #233
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeavyDuty24 View Post
LMAO Alpha as phuck.
That was intense. By the night before (wednesday) I was going crazy. I have a 50 year old Indian co-worker that normally I don't find attractive at all. Well that night it took a hell of an effort for me NOT to go up to her and say I hope she gets so fat she has to waddle to her work station. I had to randomly bite my arm to keep from thinking naughty thoughts...and this was after 4 days of not doing it! Imagine if I had to go a week and half...ugh.

It worked though. I finally got to see my fiancee and it was incredible. Had a lot of fun with her this weekend and not just naughty stuff. When you miss someone for 3 weeks sometimes just holding them makes you feel better.
Old 04-21-2012, 02:03 PM   #234
Saoirse

Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!

few times a week, generally. Depends a lot on my menstrual cycle and when I last got laid... but even that sometimes gets thrown out the window. I had sex last night and after we finished round one, he fell asleep and I masturbated! haha
Saoirse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 09:30 PM   #235
bmann0413
PLAYER ONE READY! START!

bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!

People actually pay attention to how often they masturbate? Hm, learn something new everyday.

I've only recently started to masturbate (is there another word or phrase for it? I feel weird actually saying that word) but I haven't paid attention to how often I do it. I'm pretty sure it's not daily though.

I'm not sure what I fantasized about when I first did it, but last time I did it, I remember thinking about a really hot redhead BBW with glasses (no one in particular, just some random girl my mind made up) in nothing but a bikini. And there was this huge buffet of my favorite foods, and I woul- uhm... let's just leave it at that. lol
Old 04-22-2012, 09:35 PM   #236
BigBeautifulMe
That was a heart.

BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Is there another word for masturbate? Surely you jest. http://www.imserba.com/forum/worlds-...nonyms-t85374/

EDIT: As you might imagine, some of the names on that list are very NSFW. lol

"I just think your culinary choices could use more death of sentient creatures. Is that so wrong?" - Mini

-Rosebud- I am imagining how lovely it would be to see your golden hair rising up over my belly when you are between my thighs
-Rosebud- Like a cunnilingus sunrise
BigBeautifulMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 10:42 PM   #237
bmann0413
PLAYER ONE READY! START!

bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBeautifulMe View Post
Is there another word for masturbate? Surely you jest. http://www.imserba.com/forum/worlds-...nonyms-t85374/

WOW, that's a long list. I think I might go with "strokin'." Seems like the type of thing I'd say.
Old 04-23-2012, 08:18 AM   #238
StretchII

StretchII does more than just post hot picsStretchII does more than just post hot picsStretchII does more than just post hot pics

It depends on when the Cleavage thread is updated.
StretchII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 12:11 PM   #239
rellis10
tuh-maw-tow

rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:

Well that's done it.... I'm now officially adopting 'Plunking my twanger' as my favorite euphemism for masturbation
Old 04-23-2012, 09:00 PM   #240
Still a Skye fan
Normalcy is overrated

Still a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging in

I tend to do it every other day. It might be every few days or it might be every day...depends on if the urge is there or not but I average every other day.

Dennis

Michelle (Read or Dream)
Still a Skye fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 07:25 AM   #241
pjbbwlvr

pjbbwlvr has super-sized reppjbbwlvr has super-sized reppjbbwlvr has super-sized reppjbbwlvr has super-sized reppjbbwlvr has super-sized rep
Smile

I do it Often!
Old 04-24-2012, 04:08 PM   #242
KHayes666
Go away

I feel like a junkie.

Sometimes when I can't even get out of bed because I'm so tired I need to do it just to get enough adrenaline to get up in the afternoon.

Is anyone else like that, where they have to do it just to even wake up?
Old 04-24-2012, 05:41 PM   #243
JerseyGirl07093
Stick a fork in me

JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
I feel like a junkie.

Sometimes when I can't even get out of bed because I'm so tired I need to do it just to get enough adrenaline to get up in the afternoon.

Is anyone else like that, where they have to do it just to even wake up?
You usually hear people say the opposite, that they need to do it just to get to sleep.

You're your own standard of beauty. There's no one else in the world who looks like you, so how can you compare yourself to anyone else? - Stacy London
JerseyGirl07093 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 10:10 PM   #244
bmann0413
PLAYER ONE READY! START!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseyGirl07093 View Post
You usually hear people say the opposite, that they need to do it just to get to sleep.
Suddenly, I'm reminded of that movie Due Date. lol
Old 04-25-2012, 03:53 AM   #245
phoenixcinder

phoenixcinder has said some nice things

Quote:

wow what a list. My fav by far is "*****ing the fat", for obvious reasons
phoenixcinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 04:26 PM   #246
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

This week, I'm doing it a lot. Holy hell.
Old 04-25-2012, 09:32 PM   #247
HeavyDuty24
Come on rise up

HeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
That was intense. By the night before (wednesday) I was going crazy. I have a 50 year old Indian co-worker that normally I don't find attractive at all. Well that night it took a hell of an effort for me NOT to go up to her and say I hope she gets so fat she has to waddle to her work station. I had to randomly bite my arm to keep from thinking naughty thoughts...and this was after 4 days of not doing it! Imagine if I had to go a week and half...ugh.

It worked though. I finally got to see my fiancee and it was incredible. Had a lot of fun with her this weekend and not just naughty stuff. When you miss someone for 3 weeks sometimes just holding them makes you feel better.

I agree man and distance does make the heart grow fonder, and yes it can be hard to wait XD. You were a trooper my freind lol. But waiting like that makes it all the more explosive when it does happen.
Old 04-28-2012, 08:49 AM   #248
balletguy

balletguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging in

For some reason this week I beet the bishop a number of times blush:
balletguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 11:07 AM   #249
thatgirl08
KNOW IT ALL

thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saoirse View Post
few times a week, generally. Depends a lot on my menstrual cycle and when I last got laid... but even that sometimes gets thrown out the window. I had sex last night and after we finished round one, he fell asleep and I masturbated! haha
I tend to masturbate MORE when I'm getting laid on the regular. Just keeps my libido high I guess.
thatgirl08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 02:32 AM   #250
bmann0413
PLAYER ONE READY! START!

Apparently, it's National Masturbation Month. So does that mean we have to do it every day this entire month or something?