Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 04-11-2017, 03:01 PM   #426
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

It hurt bad for several hours AmyJo and Kristal.
The box corner hit right on my toe ouchie!!!
I was surprised I didn't cry because I cry if stub my toes on my bed posts.
As you can guess I cry a lot LOLOL.

Back to the regularly scheduled programming:
You should be nice to animals.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2017, 03:02 PM   #427
DianaSSBBW

DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

You should go for a walk this evening! It is a beautiful day in Southwestern Pennsylvania
DianaSSBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2017, 03:04 PM   #428
DianaSSBBW

DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracii View Post
The box corner hit right on my toe ouchie!!!
Hope it is better by today!
DianaSSBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2017, 09:46 PM   #429
LumpySmile

LumpySmile never has a post go unnoticedLumpySmile never has a post go unnoticedLumpySmile never has a post go unnoticedLumpySmile never has a post go unnoticedLumpySmile never has a post go unnoticedLumpySmile never has a post go unnoticedLumpySmile never has a post go unnoticedLumpySmile never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracii View Post
I was surprised I didn't cry because I cry if stub my toes on my bed posts.
As you can guess I cry a lot LOLOL.
For some reason, reading that line reminded me of a particularly bad toe stubbing I had several years ago. At the time I was working swing shifts and came in late at night. Someone had just recently given us one of those big, ancient, box-shaped coffee tables that were popular in the 70's... This thing was a beast, solid oak, and when it sank in the carpet, there was no sliding the thing. I worked in a filthy plant at the time, so I took my work boots off on the front porch before I came inside. And, since my then wife worked the early shift, I usually didn't turn on any lights and always tried hard not to wake her.

I'm sure you see where this is going... Guess who forgot that damn coffee table was there?

I stepped inside inches away from it, then took a step right into the thing and my toe hit it full force, mid-step. I landed on my face and my thermos and lunchbox went flying in all directions... Being a man of course I didn't cry, just cussed like a sailor, but there were definitely tears in my eyes.

Anyway...

You should laugh at yourself, and long-past pain.
LumpySmile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2017, 01:01 PM   #430
LumpySmile

LumpySmile never has a post go unnoticedLumpySmile never has a post go unnoticedLumpySmile never has a post go unnoticedLumpySmile never has a post go unnoticedLumpySmile never has a post go unnoticedLumpySmile never has a post go unnoticedLumpySmile never has a post go unnoticedLumpySmile never has a post go unnoticed

You should never assume that just because a garage has a good reputation, that you will receive competent service
LumpySmile is offline   Reply With Quote