Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Lounge

Old 07-12-2017, 10:33 PM   #12151
plushkitty

plushkitty does more than just post hot picsplushkitty does more than just post hot picsplushkitty does more than just post hot picsplushkitty does more than just post hot pics

Amazed - Poe

D
plushkitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2017, 04:38 AM   #12152
BigElectricKat
Are you a Kat person?

BigElectricKat knows EXACTLY what's going onBigElectricKat knows EXACTLY what's going onBigElectricKat knows EXACTLY what's going onBigElectricKat knows EXACTLY what's going onBigElectricKat knows EXACTLY what's going onBigElectricKat knows EXACTLY what's going onBigElectricKat knows EXACTLY what's going on

Angel Eyes - Jeff Healy Band

S
BigElectricKat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2017, 08:24 AM   #12153
FreeThinker

FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Sargeant Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band -- The Beatles

D

Not posting any lyrics or links this time because I think you all believe that this is a real song. Performed by a sixties boy-band that had some success.
FreeThinker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2017, 09:52 PM   #12154
plushkitty

plushkitty does more than just post hot picsplushkitty does more than just post hot picsplushkitty does more than just post hot picsplushkitty does more than just post hot pics

Dream Again - Franz Ferdinand

N

Sometimes the sound of a thousand whispers are where
You live a little fear
But feel the future
Well, I feel us dream together
I feel no fear
I feel no fire
Oh I, I keep on dreaming
I live to dream again
Old 07-14-2017, 06:59 PM   #12155
Angel
no apologies for being me

Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!

Nothing Short Of Dying - Travis Tritt

G

And I find myself crying
And trying to hold on
'Cause there ain't nothing short of dying
That's worse than being left alone
Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2017, 02:24 PM   #12156
Adamantoise
More than meets the EYE!

Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Global Doom - Abscess

M
Old 07-17-2017, 03:13 PM   #12157
plushkitty

Measures and Scales - Jill Barber

S

And I want to be like lovers in an old romantic song
Where the music fades away before the love it can go wrong
But I am just a dreamer wearing sensible shoes
And I still dream in color even though I sing the blues
Old 07-17-2017, 06:49 PM   #12158
biggirlsrock
Cunning Linguist

biggirlsrock is a member of the 500 clubbiggirlsrock is a member of the 500 clubbiggirlsrock is a member of the 500 clubbiggirlsrock is a member of the 500 clubbiggirlsrock is a member of the 500 clubbiggirlsrock is a member of the 500 club

Sloop John B - The Beach Boys

B
Old 07-18-2017, 06:06 AM   #12159
Adamantoise
More than meets the EYE!

Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Brain Damage - Autopsy

E or G?
Old 07-20-2017, 06:54 PM   #12160
Munchausen

Munchausen can now change their title

Everything You Want - Vertical Horizon

T
Old 07-20-2017, 07:17 PM   #12161
BigElectricKat
Are you a Kat person?

BigElectricKat knows EXACTLY what's going onBigElectricKat knows EXACTLY what's going onBigElectricKat knows EXACTLY what's going onBigElectricKat knows EXACTLY what's going onBigElectricKat knows EXACTLY what's going onBigElectricKat knows EXACTLY what's going onBigElectricKat knows EXACTLY what's going on

Thank God It's Friday - Love and Kisses

Y
Old 07-20-2017, 07:42 PM   #12162
plushkitty

Your Love - She Wants Revenge

E
Old 07-20-2017, 08:01 PM   #12163
BigElectricKat
Are you a Kat person?

Election Day - Arcadia

Y
Old 07-28-2017, 10:49 PM   #12164
Angel

Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!

So many nights I'd sit by my window
Waiting for someone to sing me his song
So many dreams I kept deep inside me
Alone in the dark but now you've come along

And you light up my life
You give me hope to carry on
You light up my days and fill my nights with song

You Light Up My Life - Debby Boone

E or F
Old 08-03-2017, 02:22 PM   #12165
Adamantoise
More than meets the EYE!

Forever - LFO

R
Old 08-10-2017, 07:47 AM   #12166
Angel

Round Here Buzz - Eric Church

Z
Old 08-10-2017, 08:23 AM   #12167
BigElectricKat
Are you a Kat person?

Zulu - The Quick

K
Old 08-12-2017, 02:07 PM   #12168
Adamantoise
More than meets the EYE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigElectricKat View Post
Zulu - The Quick

K
Hiya Kat,

Remember to offer the next player the last letter of your song - for example, Zulu ends in U, so the next player needs to use that letter (U).
Also, if the song name ends with E, you may also offer the letter next to E.

Use Of Force - Sparky Lightbourne

C or E?
Old 08-16-2017, 10:00 AM   #12169
Angel

Country Ain't Country - Travis Tritt

Y
Old 08-16-2017, 10:08 AM   #12170
BigElectricKat
Are you a Kat person?

You Don't Know - Scarlet and Black

W
Old 08-16-2017, 01:51 PM   #12171
Adamantoise
More than meets the EYE!

Warmaster - Bolt Thrower

R