Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 08-05-2007, 06:08 PM   #201
NancyGirl74

NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Wow! Everyone looks great! I'll be brave and share.

Attachment 24251

Last edited by NancyGirl74; 06-11-2008 at 07:50 PM.
NancyGirl74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2007, 06:23 PM   #202
Wagimawr

Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!

Bravery is so hot.
Wagimawr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2007, 06:39 PM   #203
Obesus
Designated Fat Holy Man

Obesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging in
Default Oh my! Obe Wan Faints Backward!

Oh, the magnitudinousness of it all! Miss Lilly, we are speechless here in the fog...must needs smelling salts, STAT! Oh, I curse this non-profit job that I can barely make it to Berkeley, much less even remotely toward your locus solis...ACH!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LillyBBBW View Post
Some nekkids, all of them old.
Old 08-06-2007, 05:35 AM   #204
NancyGirl74

NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wagimawr View Post
Bravery is so hot.
Thank you, Wag.

By the way, cheerful quote.
NancyGirl74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2007, 11:10 AM   #205
Wagimawr

Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!

It was themed profile day or something.

Yeah, I know.
Old 08-06-2007, 01:06 PM   #206
ashmamma84
Om Namah Shivayah

ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!

I was playing around and I couldn't get all of me...but here's something...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg phpKK3BM9PM.jpg (49.5 KB, 4309 views)
Old 08-06-2007, 01:09 PM   #207
Wagimawr

Something nice, for sure.

Don't feel bad if you only get minimum coverage most shots like this require either a mirror and a steady hand, or somebody else to take the shots.
Old 08-06-2007, 01:12 PM   #208
ashmamma84
Om Namah Shivayah

ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Something nice, for sure.

Don't feel bad if you only get minimum coverage most shots like this require either a mirror and a steady hand, or somebody else to take the shots.
Thanks...I will have Babe take a pic for me later on and I will post...
Old 08-06-2007, 01:20 PM   #209
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obesus View Post
Oh, the magnitudinousness of it all! Miss Lilly, we are speechless here in the fog...must needs smelling salts, STAT! Oh, I curse this non-profit job that I can barely make it to Berkeley, much less even remotely toward your locus solis...ACH!
A visit from you sir, o gracious guru or all things belly, would be a rare and cherished delight! Thank you Obesus.

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2007, 06:35 PM   #210
KuroBara
"She Coo"

KuroBara makes people happy simply by logging inKuroBara makes people happy simply by logging inKuroBara makes people happy simply by logging inKuroBara makes people happy simply by logging inKuroBara makes people happy simply by logging inKuroBara makes people happy simply by logging inKuroBara makes people happy simply by logging inKuroBara makes people happy simply by logging inKuroBara makes people happy simply by logging in
Default Repeat

I've done these before, but till I get around to getting new batteries, please enjoy a second helping.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg nudie1.jpg (38.8 KB, 4209 views)
File Type: jpg nudie2.jpg (39.9 KB, 4213 views)
File Type: jpg sideview.jpg (64.0 KB, 4219 views)

FaceBook and FarmVille, Yo!Ville, Mafia Wars and Cafe World addict! ID: Geralyn Holmes
KuroBara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2007, 10:48 AM   #211
Aurora1
curioser and curiouser

Aurora1 carries a lot of weight on this boardAurora1 carries a lot of weight on this boardAurora1 carries a lot of weight on this boardAurora1 carries a lot of weight on this boardAurora1 carries a lot of weight on this board

Everyone looks so great. I think I'm becoming an exhibitionist here

Old 08-07-2007, 10:56 AM   #212
Wagimawr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurora1 View Post
I think I'm becoming an exhibitionist here
I fail to see the problem.
Old 08-07-2007, 11:01 AM   #213
Ample Pie
Fattitude Problem

Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!

undahpants
Old 08-07-2007, 11:02 AM   #214
Wagimawr

Really? All I see is...

oh, there they are.

(nice tummy, in case you didn't know. )
Old 08-07-2007, 11:03 AM   #215
Ample Pie
Fattitude Problem

Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Really? All I see is...

oh, there they are.

(nice tummy, in case you didn't know. )
They were kind of hiding.

But then, this is the NEKKID thread.
Old 08-07-2007, 03:59 PM   #216
TCUBOB
When pimpin' was easy

TCUBOB makes people happy simply by logging inTCUBOB makes people happy simply by logging inTCUBOB makes people happy simply by logging inTCUBOB makes people happy simply by logging inTCUBOB makes people happy simply by logging inTCUBOB makes people happy simply by logging inTCUBOB makes people happy simply by logging inTCUBOB makes people happy simply by logging inTCUBOB makes people happy simply by logging inTCUBOB makes people happy simply by logging in

Impressive......most impressive....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebecca View Post
Old 08-07-2007, 04:14 PM   #217
SoCoCare

SoCoCare can now change their title

09-27-06_2354[1].jpg

Probably the closest to naked yall will ever see me. (Read: this is a lame attempt to jump back on the boards.) Maybe i should've just revived the double chins thread instead...? Just sayin.

p dot s, sorry it's ginormous.

"...I am fearfully and wonderfully made..." Psalm 139:14
SoCoCare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2007, 04:57 PM   #218
pgsmith

pgsmith has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurora1 View Post
Everyone looks so great. I think I'm becoming an exhibitionist here

WOW WOW WOW Aurora you never cease to amaze me with your beauty
pgsmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2007, 04:58 PM   #219
pgsmith

pgsmith has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCoCare View Post
Attachment 24402

Probably the closest to naked yall will ever see me. (Read: this is a lame attempt to jump back on the boards.) Maybe i should've just revived the double chins thread instead...? Just sayin.

I love the hair over the eye I find that very sexy
pgsmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2007, 05:00 PM   #220
Rowan
wickedly delicious

Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

another...just for the heck of it
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg beach3.jpeg (42.3 KB, 4400 views)

פפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפ

~*~And I find it kind of funny, I find it kind of sad
The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had
~*~
Rowan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2007, 05:15 PM   #221
Jon Blaze
Dusk

Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rowan View Post
Homina Homina Homina Homina Homina Homina....

"Happiness is not stopping to think if you are."- Palmer Sondreal
Jon Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2007, 05:17 PM   #222
Wagimawr

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCoCare View Post
Attachment 24402

not so lame, actually. nice shot!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rowan View Post
Er, ah, yes, that'll do quite nicely.
Old 08-07-2007, 06:43 PM   #223
djewell
el judeo

djewell is a member of the 500 clubdjewell is a member of the 500 clubdjewell is a member of the 500 clubdjewell is a member of the 500 clubdjewell is a member of the 500 clubdjewell is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimosa View Post
First time ever. Please be gentle.
jaw drop! you are gorgeous
Old 08-07-2007, 06:48 PM   #224
mimosa
Fluffy Mama

mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by djewell View Post
jaw drop! you are gorgeous
AWWWW..... Que lindo. Gracias
mimosa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2007, 12:29 AM   #225
liz (di-va)

liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Boy, where did this thread come from? Ramped up outta nowhere!

I, for one, am shocked, really shocked!!

Last edited by liz (di-va); 02-09-2008 at 08:53 PM.
liz (di-va) is offline   Reply With Quote