Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 07-10-2014, 10:36 AM   #3051
Rojodi

Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!

It's been requested that I stop my walking to and from walk for the time being, that request coming from my foot.

Bone spurs are a mighty fine pain!!!
Old 07-10-2014, 09:17 PM   #3052
Jon Blaze
Dusk

Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!

Elite Functional Exercise - Workout 1

"Happiness is not stopping to think if you are."- Palmer Sondreal
Jon Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2014, 08:14 PM   #3053
Ho Ho Tai

Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default I'm sick and I'm tired; my youth is all spent!

Some days I feel this way - not always though. I'm still doin' it - biking, working out, complaining a lot. But . . . there's no dust on my bike saddle.

Anonymous… (see note below)

I'm sick and I'm tired; my youth is all spent?
My get up and go has got up and went
In spite of it all, I'm able to grin
When I think of the places my get up has been

Old age is golden, I think I've heard said
But sometimes I wonder as I crawl into bed
My ears in a drawer, my teeth in a cup
My eyes on the table until I wake up

As sleep dims my vision, I say to myself
Is there anything else I should lay on the shelf?
But nations are warring and business is vexed
So I'll stick around to see what happens next

When I was younger, my slippers were red
I could kick up my heels right over my head
When I was older my slippers were blue
But still I could dance the whole night thru

Now I am old, my slippers are black
I huff to the store and I puff my way back
But never you laugh, I don't mind at all
I'd rather be huffing than not puff at all

I get up each morning and dust off my wits
Open the paper and read the obits
If I'm not there, I know I'm not dead
So I eat a good breakfast and go back to bed

"The greatest wisdom: Love and Laughter, Inter-twined."
Ho Ho Tai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2014, 07:11 PM   #3054
Jon Blaze
Dusk

Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!

DDP Yoga- Mix Tape
Bullworker
Sauna

Old 07-14-2014, 08:06 PM   #3055
Saisha
Delphinum natare doces

Saisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon Blaze View Post
Bullworker
Have you ever used the extension with it and if so, what do you think of it?

Child of the ocean.
Saisha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2014, 08:18 PM   #3056
Jon Blaze
Dusk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saisha View Post
Have you ever used the extension with it and if so, what do you think of it?
I haven't tried it yet, nor for the isokinator that I own. So far, both are good, but I have considered an extension for the latter.

Old 07-14-2014, 08:25 PM   #3057
Saisha
Delphinum natare doces

Saisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
isokinator
Thanks for the feedback. Hmm, hadn't heard of the Isokinator - amazing the things they come up with these days!

Child of the ocean.
Saisha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2014, 07:42 PM   #3058
Jon Blaze
Dusk

DDP Yoga - Mix Tape. Slowly getting better.

Old 07-16-2014, 09:12 PM   #3059
FatAndProud

FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.

30 mins of yoga
2 hours of a midnight walk along the beach and train tracks
Attachment 115595
FatAndProud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2014, 12:09 PM   #3060
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

^^that midnight walk sounds awesome!!

35 minutes of walking around the neighborhood with my girls yesterday- some uphill

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2014, 03:51 PM   #3061
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

30 minutes walking Friday
25 minutes walking Saturday
35 minutes walking Monday evening with my girls
30 minutes swimming and walking Tuesday

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
Old 08-06-2014, 09:09 AM   #3062
Ho Ho Tai

Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default Two milestones this week...

The first was a bike ride of 20 miles, with Mrs Ho Ho (all my rides during recovery have been with Mrs Ho Ho, in case I have an emergency). The second was a solo ride of only 5 miles, to the Farmers' Market, where I met Mrs Ho Ho, driving there from work. She gave me and my bike a ride home, not because I couldn't make it but because we had an event to attend.

I receive aphorisms on motivation every day from Runners' World. Whether I draw motivation from them, or recognize behavior in them I find them comforting. Mrs Ho Ho appreciates these too. This one is especially apt.

"It does not matter how slowly you go so long as you do not stop."
– Confucius

You can find others at http://www.runnersworld.com/motivation?extended=true

"The greatest wisdom: Love and Laughter, Inter-twined."
Ho Ho Tai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2014, 01:12 PM   #3063
Rojodi

Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!

25 minute walk to work, carrying two laptops

(and stupidly forgetting to take the Advil BEFORE I stepped out of the house)
Old 08-07-2014, 04:14 PM   #3064
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

I spent six hours in an amusement park yesterday and a lot of the time I was walking....and walking....and walking...

Old 08-13-2014, 05:31 PM   #3065
Jon Blaze
Dusk

Back at it finally.

Kettlebell cardio circuit. Fuck anyone that feels you can't get a good endurance workout with them. lol

Old 08-15-2014, 02:13 PM   #3066
Jon Blaze
Dusk

Kettlebell cardio circuit followed by ultimate football (I did terrible lol)
Bullworker later probably.

Old 08-15-2014, 06:55 PM   #3067
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Much walking done on Monday and Tuesday.

Nice trek up a mountain pathway today- definitely got my heart going.

Old 08-19-2014, 09:04 PM   #3068
Jon Blaze
Dusk

Kettlebell cardio
bullworker
sauna

Old 08-22-2014, 06:57 AM   #3069
Deacone
For Azeroth!

Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!

50 minutes/5.5 miles on the cross trainer.
30kg+my weight squats
Hip abducters
Thigh abducters
60kg Leg Press
2x 30second wall sits.

Now my legs have died.
Old 08-24-2014, 11:24 AM   #3070
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Quote:
Kettlebell cardio
bullworker
sauna
Jon,
Does sitting in the sauna really count as exercise?

Old 08-27-2014, 05:27 PM   #3071
Jon Blaze
Dusk

DDP Yoga - Mix Tape
Hour long spin class

Old 09-03-2014, 07:17 PM   #3072
Jon Blaze
Dusk

Yesterday - Kettlebell cardio/bullworker
Today - DDP Yoga - Hip, back, and knee opener (pretty difficult), isokinator, bullworker in a few minutes.

Old 09-03-2014, 11:01 PM   #3073
Marlayna

Marlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Twenty-five minutes on my treadmill, 3mph, 1% incline. I've been very lax lately, but I'm trying to get back to where I used to be before I got so unmotivated. I've even been working with weights again. It feels good to know that I'm doing what I need to do to feel and look better. The more I do, the more I can do, that's the way it works.
Marlayna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2014, 03:58 PM   #3074
Rojodi

35 minute "steam walk" to and from the market
Old 09-07-2014, 04:01 PM   #3075
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Last Sunday- one hour swimming

Last Wednesday- 40 min walking