Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 12-22-2014, 01:46 PM   #3126
Rojodi

Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
25 minutes walking today- gawd I needed it
Sometimes, just warming up the joints is all you need, to feel better and to think straight.
Old 12-23-2014, 05:19 PM   #3127
Jon Blaze
Dusk

Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!

Insanity Max 30 - Cardio Challenge

"Happiness is not stopping to think if you are."- Palmer Sondreal
Jon Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2014, 09:30 AM   #3128
supersizebbw
Who run the world..Girls!

supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

45min walk on this lovely Christmas day
Old 12-26-2014, 03:09 PM   #3129
Rojodi

Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!

2.5 miles of mall walking
Morning walk of 1.5 miles on the treadmill before hitting the warm pool for 30 minutes with the injured athletes and arthritic former athletes (Okay, so we all just swam some in the pool to loosen up the joints.)
Old 12-27-2014, 06:56 PM   #3130
Rojodi

Did only 1.75 miles in the mall today before the body screamed "Enough!" God, sucks getting old.
Old 12-27-2014, 08:05 PM   #3131
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

25 minutes walking Friday

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2014, 06:24 PM   #3132
Jon Blaze
Dusk

Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!

Lots of false starts, but I'll be on day four tomorrow. So Cardio Challenge, Tabata Power, and Sweat Intervals over the last three days. Hopefully I'll add in the yoga and start using my bullworker/isokinator again.

Old 01-03-2015, 05:48 PM   #3133
bigmac

bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!

Went to the gym today after a four month hiatus. Didn't go so well -- both legs cramped up in the middle of my third set of squats. Also, was a bit light headed at the end of my workout. Looks like I have some work to do to get back into shape. My 50 year old body isn't what it used to be. Second Rojodi's sentiment -- getting old sucks!!!

Last edited by bigmac; 01-03-2015 at 05:52 PM.
bigmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2015, 02:52 PM   #3134
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

25 minute walk in the park today- some uphill

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
Old 01-04-2015, 06:36 PM   #3135
bigmac

bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!

Swam laps for 40 minutes today. Felt good -- haven't swam laps in a long time -- the local rec center has a great pool.
bigmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2015, 03:42 PM   #3136
ScreamingChicken
One of 50,298

ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!

Walked for about an hour last night.
ScreamingChicken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2015, 10:29 PM   #3137
tonynyc
Slow Dance Aficionado

tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Getting back to working out again .... body really needed it...

1. Exercise Bike (10 minutes)
2. Cybex Machines ( Knee Extension - Hamstring Curls - Rows - Military Presses - Vertical Bench Presses)

[SIGPIC]http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/forums/image.php?u=841&type=sigpic&dateline=1258169105[/SIGPIC]
tonynyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2015, 10:34 PM   #3138
tonynyc
Slow Dance Aficionado

tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmac View Post
Went to the gym today after a four month hiatus. Didn't go so well -- both legs cramped up in the middle of my third set of squats. Also, was a bit light headed at the end of my workout. Looks like I have some work to do to get back into shape. My 50 year old body isn't what it used to be. Second Rojodi's sentiment -- getting old sucks!!!

Fuck that ... the fact that you went to the gym is a good start- you do what you can 0 think of it as a marathon - not a foot race- just take each day one step at a time.

One of the old time lifters that I often mention - Karl Nordberg- was lifting well into his 80's....

[img]http://www.strength-oldschool.com/up..._1_3_54994.jpg[/img]

[img]http://www.oldtimestrongman.com/site...ll_holdout.png[/img]

[SIGPIC]http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/forums/image.php?u=841&type=sigpic&dateline=1258169105[/SIGPIC]
tonynyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2015, 12:18 PM   #3139
supersizebbw

supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

20min walk today
Old 01-07-2015, 09:37 AM   #3140
ScreamingChicken
One of 50,298

ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!

Last night I walked about an hour.
ScreamingChicken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2015, 09:56 AM   #3141
supersizebbw

30min walk today
Old 01-08-2015, 10:13 AM   #3142
supersizebbw

Yay managed to make it to the pool today Swam for about an hour (I really need a water-proof watch to time myself).
Old 01-09-2015, 08:00 AM   #3143
supersizebbw

Day 2 - swam for an hour
Old 01-11-2015, 01:02 PM   #3144
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Three hours straight house cleaning yesterday- including scrubbing floors

Old 01-11-2015, 02:09 PM   #3145
Rojodi

Yesterday 2 miles of vigorous mall walking, another mile in the cold
Today 2.25 miles in the cold
Old 01-13-2015, 09:04 AM   #3146
supersizebbw

GEF and Rojodi.... I would give rep if I could ( RIP to the rep button wherever it went, sigh).

Day 3 swimming...swam laps for 45mins
Old 01-13-2015, 11:54 AM   #3147
Rojodi

Quote:
Originally Posted by supersizebbw View Post
GEF and Rojodi.... I would give rep if I could ( RIP to the rep button wherever it went, sigh).

Day 3 swimming...swam laps for 45mins
Thank you.
Old 01-14-2015, 08:20 AM   #3148
supersizebbw

50mins swimming laps
Old 01-15-2015, 09:48 AM   #3149
supersizebbw

55mins swimming
Old 01-15-2015, 04:45 PM   #3150
Jon Blaze
Dusk

Insanity Max 30 - Cardio Challenge
Then a few boxing rounds hitting a punching bag. Someone hung it up instead of the Thai heavy bag. Boo. Lol I threw a few clinch knees on it, but no kicks.