Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 01-16-2015, 10:12 AM   #3151
supersizebbw
Who run the world..Girls!

supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

1 hour swimming
Old 01-17-2015, 01:16 PM   #3152
supersizebbw

supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

30mins walk, and some light strength training
Old 01-17-2015, 01:59 PM   #3153
Rojodi

Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!

2+ miles in the mall, dodging "Texting Zombies" and avoiding the off-the-leash kids.
Old 01-17-2015, 05:14 PM   #3154
Marlayna

Marlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rojodi View Post
2+ miles in the mall, dodging "Texting Zombies" and avoiding the off-the-leash kids.
Lol.
Marlayna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2015, 12:20 PM   #3155
supersizebbw

1 hour swimming laps
Old 01-19-2015, 12:29 PM   #3156
Rojodi

Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!

2.5 miles of walking to, from and inside the market. That includes half-mile "skating" on sidewalks, where melted snow and slush turned into ice.
Old 01-20-2015, 07:14 PM   #3157
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

15 min walk outside yesterday

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2015, 07:57 PM   #3158
bigmac

bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!

Good workout yesterday (inc. four sets of front squats). My legs are totally sore today.
bigmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2015, 08:02 PM   #3159
Marlayna

Marlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I took a tour of my local ladies-only gym, yesterday, because I need to do some strength training, and build my muscles back after being away from the gym so long.
They also have zumba and yoga classes, among others, so it sounds like it could be fun.
Old 01-21-2015, 10:20 AM   #3160
supersizebbw

1 hour swimming laps
---------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlayna View Post
I took a tour of my local ladies-only gym, yesterday, because I need to do some strength training, and build my muscles back after being away from the gym so long.
They also have zumba and yoga classes, among others, so it sounds like it could be fun.
wow, women only gym? That sounds great....i think I would definitely join one if I had that option. Been thinking of rejoining the gym as well after a couple of years break.
Old 01-21-2015, 12:40 PM   #3161
Marlayna

Quote:
Originally Posted by supersizebbw View Post
1 hour swimming laps
---------------

wow, women only gym? That sounds great....i think I would definitely join one if I had that option. Been thinking of rejoining the gym as well after a couple of years break.
Yes, no grunting men lifting weights, soooo much nicer!
Old 01-22-2015, 01:55 PM   #3162
bigmac

bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlayna View Post
Yes, no grunting men lifting weights, soooo much nicer!
The grunting is the fun part.
Old 01-22-2015, 04:35 PM   #3163
Rojodi

Relaxing 1.25 mile this morning, then another 1.25 walk from work, this one filled with laughter because 20-year-old college STEM student Progeny forgot his house key.
Old 01-22-2015, 08:35 PM   #3164
bigmac

Actually got up early enough to go swimming for 30 minutes. My new swim goggles work pretty well -- apparently I have a strangely shaped head -- so of course only the expensive goggles fit (not perfectly but good enough).
Old 01-23-2015, 11:33 AM   #3165
supersizebbw

1 hour swimming laps
Old 01-23-2015, 02:22 PM   #3166
Jon Blaze
Dusk

Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!

Same workouts from week one of Insanity Max 30. Friday fight tomorrow.

"Happiness is not stopping to think if you are."- Palmer Sondreal
Jon Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2015, 04:49 PM   #3167
Marlayna

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmac View Post
The grunting is the fun part.
I'm sure it's fun to do, but it sounds like bathroom noises.
Old 01-26-2015, 10:46 AM   #3168
ODFFA
Ainsi sera...

ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!

I did some rebounding today for the first time in a few months and I'd forgotten how great it feels. Was even grinning the majority of the time. One of the perks of working out at home!
ODFFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2015, 10:48 AM   #3169
supersizebbw

1 hour swim yesterday, 1 hour swim today
Old 01-28-2015, 08:41 PM   #3170
Jon Blaze
Dusk

Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!

I'm back to training in martial arts again. I had my first grappling class (Judo/Sambo/BJJ) in two years. It was two hours of me getting broken a thousand ways, but I had a blast. I am already sore.

Old 01-29-2015, 09:16 AM   #3171
supersizebbw

1 hour swimming
Old 01-30-2015, 09:33 PM   #3172
Jon Blaze
Dusk

Off yesterday.
Today was sweat intervals. I think I will try yoga tomorrow.

Old 01-31-2015, 10:16 AM   #3173
supersizebbw

1 hour swimming, thinking of joining the gym on monday...will see how that goes.
Old 02-01-2015, 06:47 PM   #3174
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Lots of walking in Fun Depot yesterday trying to keep up with a large group of thirteen year olds. I went to bed early last night

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2015, 08:56 PM   #3175
MattB

MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!

3k run in -20c weather this morning. Very slow time, but it was my first time using my new compression socks. Definitely helped, there was less pain than usual.
MattB is offline   Reply With Quote