Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 02-01-2015, 09:28 PM   #3176
Ho Ho Tai

Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default An hour of wood-splitting . . .

An hour of wood-splitting with a regular axe, at -30 F, before breakfast.

Of course, that was 30 years ago.

"The greatest wisdom: Love and Laughter, Inter-twined."
Ho Ho Tai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2015, 05:37 AM   #3177
khrestel

khrestel knows EXACTLY what's going onkhrestel knows EXACTLY what's going onkhrestel knows EXACTLY what's going onkhrestel knows EXACTLY what's going onkhrestel knows EXACTLY what's going onkhrestel knows EXACTLY what's going on

45 minutes waterrunning and 15 minutes swimming. I bought a new toy yesterday, Sony's waterproof mp3-player. I'm so glad I did, music made running so much nicer! And I think it effected my performance as well.
khrestel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2015, 03:06 PM   #3178
supersizebbw
Who run the world..Girls!

supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by khrestel View Post
45 minutes waterrunning and 15 minutes swimming. I bought a new toy yesterday, Sony's waterproof mp3-player. I'm so glad I did, music made running so much nicer! And I think it effected my performance as well.
Omg! sounds like so much fun! I recently took up swimming and for me it gets very boring/monotonous just counting laps...waterproof mp3-player? I have got to get me one of those!

===========

1 hour swimming today.
Old 02-04-2015, 05:57 PM   #3179
Rojodi

Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!

4.12 miles of walking
20 minutes of shoveling "Heart-attack weight" snow
Old 02-05-2015, 10:50 AM   #3180
supersizebbw

supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

50mins elliptical, 30mins strength training
Old 02-06-2015, 05:47 PM   #3181
Jon Blaze
Dusk

Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!

Sweat intervals with weighted clothing.

"Happiness is not stopping to think if you are."- Palmer Sondreal
Jon Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2015, 07:45 PM   #3182
MattB

MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!

Did another short 3k today and it was faster than usual, which is nice, but it still hurt like heck. I'm going to see if it's the shoes by switching to my new pair that I was saving for spring. My old pair may be done.
MattB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2015, 01:15 AM   #3183
supersizebbw

1 hour swimming yesterday, plus elliptical
Old 02-07-2015, 01:43 PM   #3184
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

30 minutes walking today

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2015, 02:01 PM   #3185
Jon Blaze
Dusk

Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!

Circuit training with a coach. 5x5 rounds with kettlebells and calisthenics.

Old 02-09-2015, 12:46 AM   #3186
Marlayna

Marlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Half hour on the treadmill, alternating between walking and running, and singing along to Janis Joplin. I'm getting back in my exercise groove, and that gives me something productive to do with my time for myself.
Marlayna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2015, 12:48 PM   #3187
supersizebbw

1 hour swimming, 30mins strength training
Old 02-10-2015, 10:27 AM   #3188
supersizebbw

1 hour treadmill, 20mins recumbent bike, 15mins elliptical
Old 02-12-2015, 07:47 PM   #3189
Jon Blaze
Dusk

Boxing, kickboxing, and a few calisthenics for two hours. I nearly talked myself out of going. Now I'm drenched and happy.

Old 02-13-2015, 02:21 PM   #3190
Jon Blaze
Dusk

Isokinator work. Hopefully bullworker and foam rolling later on.

Old 02-13-2015, 02:32 PM   #3191
supersizebbw

1 hour swimming
Old 02-15-2015, 06:45 AM   #3192
supersizebbw

1 hour walking
Old 02-18-2015, 11:59 PM   #3193
Jon Blaze
Dusk

Kettlebell cardio circuit, and some grip strength work while on the job.

Old 02-20-2015, 11:54 AM   #3194
supersizebbw

40mins walking
Old 02-20-2015, 03:17 PM   #3195
Rojodi

Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!

45 minutes of pool work
15 minutes of "running"
30 minutes of bs'ing with a couple of rehabbing athletes and a couple more "old guys like me"
Old 02-21-2015, 08:29 PM   #3196
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

3 hours housekeeping- scrubbing floors, vacuuming, etc.

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2015, 09:08 PM   #3197
Ho Ho Tai

Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default Somerset Maughn quote

In the previous two years (I almost wrote 'last two years' but I hope they aren't the last) I have had most of my strength but very little energy or ambition. The bed has little appeal for me - until I am in it. It is worse this week as I am still recovering from some surgery (brain surgery, but not as serious as it may sound: shunt revision). The actual V-P shunt was implanted 20 years ago. "Revision" just means replacing the controller, which is external to the brain. So, for better or worse, I'm about the same guy who has posted here for years.)

I am reminded of this comment by Somerset Maughn:

"I forget who it was that recommended men for their soul's good to do each day two things they disliked it is a precept that I have followed scrupulously; for every day I have got up and [every day] I have gone to bed."

"The greatest wisdom: Love and Laughter, Inter-twined."
Ho Ho Tai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2015, 09:32 PM   #3198
Rojodi

35 minutes of mall walking, carrying my backpack and laptop
15 minute of walking in the slush
Old 02-23-2015, 01:11 PM   #3199
supersizebbw

40mins strength training, 40mins elliptical machine
Old 02-24-2015, 08:23 PM   #3200
Jon Blaze
Dusk

Boxing/Kickboxing for two hours. Some good technique work and help in getting over some of my bad habits.