Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 10-12-2012, 05:56 PM   #6076
spiritangel
AmandaClause

spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!

I won an AMAZING Pressie for a friend on ebay for a complete song (still gobsmacked at it)

and I won another challenge at Jelly Bean Scrappers with a layout I did not think would win at all (the one I thought would win diddnt always the way)
Old 10-12-2012, 06:37 PM   #6077
dharmabean
♥ ɢrтıтuɗɛ◦ɢӏ ♥

dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I had a package in the mail today.
I love my creative friends. She makes all kinds of things.

Gost.jpg
Old 10-12-2012, 06:59 PM   #6078
Shosh
Susannah

Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I am so happy that I am waiting on a parcel from my darling

I am also so happy that I am going back to Canada in six weeks time
Shosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 08:20 AM   #6079
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!

My sister dropped my nephew off to spend the day with us while she takes the girls to their softball games. I'm gonna expose him to comic books today lol. We're gonna go see if we can find one that's suitable for him for his upcoming birthday. Then we're gonna play my video game. It's nice to getta spend some time with him
largenlovely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 12:40 PM   #6080
TwilightStarr

TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Went out with the family and went to two flea markets
I am a thrifty girl!! I love my Flea Markets!!
Plus I found a school shirt, 3 books, and a #5 cake pan(he turns 5 next year!) for my nephew!!

*cross-post*
TwilightStarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 10:46 PM   #6081
Ruffie

Ruffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ruffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ruffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ruffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ruffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ruffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ruffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ruffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ruffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ruffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ruffie keeps pushing the rep limit!

Had coffee and caught up with my adopted daughter this afternoon. My family(except hubby who is away for training) got together for dinner. Got my mom tucked into her bed on the way home and then my youngest and I watched a movie.
Old 10-15-2012, 11:00 PM   #6082
Saoirse

Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!

Hung out with some friends! They make me laugh so hard, I love my guys!

The midnight meetup I just had with a sweetie boy was fun too hehe
Saoirse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 11:20 PM   #6083
spiritangel
AmandaClause

spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!

I am off to dinner at a rock grill place should be awesome even better going with my sister and nieces
Old 10-16-2012, 10:47 AM   #6084
luscious_lulu
Boobzilla

luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

The nap I'm about to take is making me happy.
Old 10-16-2012, 02:47 PM   #6085
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!

I'm planning a trip to go visit some girl friends and wander across the UK partying and am really excited
Old 10-18-2012, 10:34 AM   #6086
Saoirse

Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!

Errol Flynn in Virginia City...omg what a babe.
Old 10-18-2012, 01:30 PM   #6087
Linda
Just Chillaxin.

Linda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Linda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Linda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Linda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Linda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Linda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Linda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Linda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Linda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Linda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Linda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Peanut Butter Frosting.
Old 10-18-2012, 01:51 PM   #6088
HottiMegan
I'm a fat geek!

HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Alex got a clean bill of health for his teeth today. No cavities! I was really worried because Max has always had rotten teeth and has had a lot of work done on him (a side effect of cranio-facial issues and a cleft palate). Alex and Max are like night and day as far as body health goes. I'm glad for that cuz two sickish kids would be a lot of worry on my part.
Old 10-18-2012, 02:03 PM   #6089
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Gotta hot date with a sexy FA tonight
Old 10-18-2012, 02:50 PM   #6090
dharmabean
♥ ɢrтıтuɗɛ◦ɢӏ ♥

dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Day off. An actual, full fledged, day off.
Old 10-18-2012, 04:36 PM   #6091
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

My sister is in town, yay! And she's brought her youngest son, who I haven't seen in YEARS. There's a zombie walk this weekend, though I have no idea what kind of zombie I'll be. Just a week til my Halloween party, eek!
Old 10-18-2012, 06:23 PM   #6092
Linda
Just Chillaxin.

Linda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Linda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Linda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Linda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Linda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Linda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Linda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Linda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Linda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Linda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Linda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

All the cupcakes turned out gorgeous! Presents have come in and are wrapped. He has finally conceded to going out to dinner on Saturday night after a lot of tantrum throwing and I think he still has no idea about the surprise party. I have no idea how I pulled this off but so far so good.
Old 10-18-2012, 08:56 PM   #6093
one2one
Sentient little hedonist

one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

My mom's surgery this morning went well, I have the next four days off and plans to see a friend and watch her husband's band play this weekend. It's not a bad day to be me.
Old 10-20-2012, 09:47 AM   #6094
That Guy You Met Once

That Guy You Met Once makes people happy simply by logging inThat Guy You Met Once makes people happy simply by logging inThat Guy You Met Once makes people happy simply by logging inThat Guy You Met Once makes people happy simply by logging inThat Guy You Met Once makes people happy simply by logging inThat Guy You Met Once makes people happy simply by logging inThat Guy You Met Once makes people happy simply by logging inThat Guy You Met Once makes people happy simply by logging inThat Guy You Met Once makes people happy simply by logging in

I wish the girls weren't so skinny, but NYC's pretty cool so far.

I haven't been bored or depressed for a minute since I got here (so I've pretty much kicked my internet addiction), The people are surprisingly easy to talk to, eating and getting around aren't as expensive as I thought, and since I've always been a night person, being able to get dinner and walk the city at 2 AM on a Wednesday is awesome. My new job isn't bad either.

(Maybe I should hang out in the outer boroughs more. That's where all the BBWs seem to be.)

Or not. That page has nothing to do with cancer.

Last edited by That Guy You Met Once; 10-20-2012 at 09:57 AM.
That Guy You Met Once is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 07:14 AM   #6095
Saoirse

well I wanted it real bad and I got it real good! He's incredible!
Old 10-22-2012, 11:33 AM   #6096
HottiMegan
I'm a fat geek!

HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'm happy that the warm weather is finally behind us for the year (fingers crossed). It's wet and cold outside. We've even got fog out!
Old 10-24-2012, 07:52 AM   #6097
fat9276

fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I am on holiday for the rest of the week and I made a new local friend who seems very very rad!
fat9276 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 12:35 AM   #6098
Victoria08

Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Finally heard from my brother in England, which makes me very happy. I didn't realize I would miss him this much.
Also, my new haircut is adorable. This makes me happy as well
Victoria08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 08:30 PM   #6099
dharmabean
♥ ɢrтıтuɗɛ◦ɢӏ ♥

My financial aid and student loan notifications finally came through... HELLO WINTER QUARTER! I can finally finish my degree... and move into my dream job.
Old 10-25-2012, 09:15 PM   #6100
CleverBomb
On Space Out

CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Chasing my belated mis-spent youth

Listening to a bunch of mid-90s indie-rock stuff on Youtube.

Some of it is still surprisingly good.
CleverBomb is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
happy