Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 07-18-2013, 01:57 PM   #7326
HottiMegan
I'm a fat geek!

HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
Super great news that he's doing so well

I know you'll worry for, well, always.... but I hope you can relax a little bit now.
Thanks. I am hoping to relax more. Hubs numbers are improving. Poor guy has to take like 8 pills a day now. (some are vitamins to help prevent stroke) I have a hard enough time taking my one happy pill. He's so happy to be back at work. He told me last night that he just loves his job. He works in a great place, so supportive. I'm hoping to get a job there at some point. I'm going to start there via a volunteer position and hopefully transition eventually to a paying position. Volunteers get free health insurance. (that'd knock 200 a month off of our monthly expenses) sorry, long winded answer

I have two happy things today. I'm finally getting the house back into order after the stroke. I went into a tailspin and had NO motivation to clean. I hate cleaning to begin with so it got kinda bad. I kept trying to clean but with it kept filling back in.. Summer time is hard to keep the place clean. Anyhoo. It's clean again, mostly.
My second happy is hubs told me that he got a raise today! That's going to work out nicely. It's only about a $100 more a month but that'll pay for a gym membership without hurting!
Old 07-18-2013, 10:29 PM   #7327
nugget34

nugget34 does more than just post hot picsnugget34 does more than just post hot picsnugget34 does more than just post hot pics

last day of work for 9 weeks ,9 weeks paid leave plus 17.5% loading
nugget34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 01:51 AM   #7328
CleverBomb
On Space Out

CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CleverBomb View Post
This Galaxy Note 8.0 is working out well. Not exactly as I had expected, but it is pretty darn good.
(Active digitizer with l-pixel resolution and real handwriting recognition FTW.)
0r, in more practical terms, I can read these boards with it and never accidentaly trigger the Amazon ad again!
And I got a quick response from the developer of an app I bought that was seeming to not work properly, politely explaining how to correct the issue. (Tablet Talk, which I highly recommend if you regularly tether your Wifi tablet from your phone's hotspot and do a lot of text messaging).
CleverBomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 04:02 AM   #7329
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Wine. It hasn't been the best of weeks, so winding down on a Friday night with some wine is good.
Old 07-19-2013, 11:23 AM   #7330
Tracyarts

Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!

My husband started a new job on Wednesday. It's a step up in several different ways for him (and us).
Old 07-19-2013, 11:26 AM   #7331
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

No work tomorrow.

I'm easy to please.
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 11:33 AM   #7332
Weirdo890

Weirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Micara View Post
I bid, they countered, I counter-countered, and they counter-countered-countered. And I accepted. Looks like I'm gonna be a homeowner!

I am particularly excited because I get all the brand new appliances. I didn't think they were gonna give them up!
Congratulations!!!

"Conquer all, but one escapes
Govern all, but one dissents
Embark on genocide, and one shall rise to damn you."
- Jack Kirby "Hunger Dogs"

My YouTube video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wU24ty301nY
Weirdo890 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 06:04 PM   #7333
Lovelyone
Fat, and loveable!

Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!

May sound strange but I made time to do something for myself today.
Old 07-19-2013, 06:08 PM   #7334
ScreamingChicken
One of 50,298

ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!

My kids went back to their mom tonight after being with me for a week. As much as I love them, I can use a couple of days of peace and quiet.
ScreamingChicken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 06:59 PM   #7335
CAMellie
Gabriel Spencer

CAMellie keeps pushing the rep limit!CAMellie keeps pushing the rep limit!CAMellie keeps pushing the rep limit!CAMellie keeps pushing the rep limit!CAMellie keeps pushing the rep limit!CAMellie keeps pushing the rep limit!CAMellie keeps pushing the rep limit!CAMellie keeps pushing the rep limit!CAMellie keeps pushing the rep limit!CAMellie keeps pushing the rep limit!CAMellie keeps pushing the rep limit!

The manager of the check cashing store near my husband's job offered him a job with better pay, more hours, and benefits!
CAMellie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 07:00 PM   #7336
Oona

Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Nailed the job interview. Drug screen tomorrow. Background check in process.
Oona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 07:24 PM   #7337
ScreamingChicken
One of 50,298

ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oona View Post
I really hope you get it, Oona. You deserve it.
ScreamingChicken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 08:07 PM   #7338
CleverBomb
On Space Out

CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.

A delightful evening out with Mrs. Bomb. We went to Tony's on the Pier (Redondo Beach, CA) for seafood.

I highly recommend the place if you happen to be in the area.
CleverBomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 08:36 PM   #7339
spiritangel
AmandaClause

spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAMellie View Post
The manager of the check cashing store near my husband's job offered him a job with better pay, more hours, and benefits!

Thats such great News Mellie so happy for you both

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oona View Post
Lots of hugs and positive energy comming your way. Am sure you will pass with flying colours!
Old 07-19-2013, 08:37 PM   #7340
Iannathedriveress
Random Heroine

Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

My girlfriend has graduated high school today, so happy for her.
Iannathedriveress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 09:07 PM   #7341
CAMellie
Gabriel Spencer

CAMellie keeps pushing the rep limit!CAMellie keeps pushing the rep limit!CAMellie keeps pushing the rep limit!CAMellie keeps pushing the rep limit!CAMellie keeps pushing the rep limit!CAMellie keeps pushing the rep limit!CAMellie keeps pushing the rep limit!CAMellie keeps pushing the rep limit!CAMellie keeps pushing the rep limit!CAMellie keeps pushing the rep limit!CAMellie keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiritangel View Post
Thats such great News Mellie so happy for you both
Thank you, sweet lady!
CAMellie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 12:55 AM   #7342
spiritangel
AmandaClause

spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!

I have 15 (yes 15 but to be fair 10 are only 4"x4" and 3 are 5"x7") canvas's in various states of completion

had a blast just playing with stencils and Modeling Paste while listening to TDL Extravaganza

My Councilor is coming to my Craft group again on Thursday

and Life is not to shabby atm.
Old 07-20-2013, 09:25 AM   #7343
Lovelyone
Fat, and loveable!

Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!

For the first time in weeks I woke up without a headache. It's not as hot and humid today.
Old 07-20-2013, 10:55 AM   #7344
Gingembre
radar detector

Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!

Off to see Kenneth Brannagh & Alex Kingston in Macbeth...well, sorta...couldn't afford tickets to the play, so we're watching a live relay on a big screen round the corner. At least this way we get to take a picnic, haha!
Sticks and stones may break your bones but words can break your heart - Tim Minchin
Gingembre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 11:06 AM   #7345
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Sounds like fun! Enjoy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gingembre View Post
Off to see Kenneth Brannagh & Alex Kingston in Macbeth...well, sorta...couldn't afford tickets to the play, so we're watching a live relay on a big screen round the corner. At least this way we get to take a picnic, haha!
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 01:40 PM   #7346
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
I AM SO JEALOUS OF YOU. omg.
Old 07-20-2013, 03:36 PM   #7347
Gingembre
radar detector

Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surlysomething View Post
Sounds like fun! Enjoy!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackjack View Post
I AM SO JEALOUS OF YOU. omg.

It was amazing! Wish I could have been at the actual performance - it was in an old church and looked fantastic, but there was a good atmosphere at the relay too. Sitting (on a cushion) on concrete for 3 hours, however, was bloody uncomfy. Worth it tho. Good review of the play here, for those who are interested.
Sticks and stones may break your bones but words can break your heart - Tim Minchin
Gingembre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 04:13 PM   #7348
spiritangel
AmandaClause

Quote:
envious beyond belief that would have been AMAZING glad you enjoyed it

It is Sunday, so bacon sandwich for brekky and a meandering type of day that may include eeek cleaning of craft spaces well at least putting one of my shelves back together so I can move a ton of stuff so that I can fix the other one that broke and get stuff 'put away' and actually create without the chaos which will be a work in progress but it always makes me happy when it is easier to be creative.
Old 07-22-2013, 09:59 AM   #7349
Morganer
On Timeout

Morganer can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMorganer can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Thumbs up

Setting up this game on my computer for my Mom.
Morganer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 12:56 PM   #7350
Mathias
SAMCRO

Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I bought a Kindle HD today.

My wishlist
Mathias is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
happy