Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 11-08-2014, 06:43 PM   #8326
danielson123
Seasick Sailorboy

danielson123 makes people happy simply by logging indanielson123 makes people happy simply by logging indanielson123 makes people happy simply by logging indanielson123 makes people happy simply by logging indanielson123 makes people happy simply by logging indanielson123 makes people happy simply by logging indanielson123 makes people happy simply by logging indanielson123 makes people happy simply by logging indanielson123 makes people happy simply by logging in

The drunker you are, and the better the friends are, the exponentially better you feel. Mahalo everyone. Have a beautiful night.
Old 11-10-2014, 08:56 AM   #8327
Saoirse

Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!

Im happy about

1- sexy time last night/this morning.

2- one of the new volunteers is SO FREAKIN CUTE. I cant even. He's not that much younger than me (like 5 or 6 years) but he looks so young and sweet, I cant help but feel like an old pervy woman for checking him out. It doesnt help that he's so friendly and chats me up whenever we see each other. mmmmmmmmm

3- tonight is Date #2 with someone Ive known for years. We're trying to see where things go between us, but I have to admit, giving up the fwb and all the cute boys at work is not something Im really ready to do. But we'll see what happens!
Saoirse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2014, 06:24 PM   #8328
Micara
Living and Learning

Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

So, I am really excited to shake the cold weather blues by going to this next weekend!
Old 11-15-2014, 08:53 PM   #8329
Saoirse

Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Micara View Post
So, I am really excited to shake the cold weather blues by going to this next weekend!
omg Fairuza Balk.
Old 11-16-2014, 02:10 AM   #8330
Ohio Lady

Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I get to see my grandson today ~ Can't wait at all.. Love this little man to pieces.
Ohio Lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2014, 02:11 PM   #8331
Gingembre
radar detector

Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!

Amazing day today...
...1) got my first thank you card for my midwifery services
...2) got to deliver a woman I've been looking after antenatally throughout her pregnancy
...3) my girlfriend assisted me with the delivery! We're not out at work, but it was so cute to share the experience.

SUCH A GOOD DAY!
Sticks and stones may break your bones but words can break your heart - Tim Minchin
Gingembre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2014, 02:17 PM   #8332
BigBeautifulMe
That was a heart.

BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.

This has just been an incredible couple of days:

1) It's my birthday (well, Australian time at least).
2) Yesterday we finally put up our Christmas tree.
3) I FINALLY GOT A JOB in the field I've wanted for so long. SO THRILLED. I've been out of work for some time, so this is huge for me.
4) We just found out that the restaurant I reserved for my birthday today has FREAKING DJ JAZZY JEFF performing tonight! HOLY crap!

I couldn't be more excited!

"I just think your culinary choices could use more death of sentient creatures. Is that so wrong?" - Mini

-Rosebud- I am imagining how lovely it would be to see your golden hair rising up over my belly when you are between my thighs
-Rosebud- Like a cunnilingus sunrise
BigBeautifulMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2014, 05:25 AM   #8333
moore2me
Lions don't need to spank

moore2me keeps pushing the rep limit!moore2me keeps pushing the rep limit!moore2me keeps pushing the rep limit!moore2me keeps pushing the rep limit!moore2me keeps pushing the rep limit!moore2me keeps pushing the rep limit!moore2me keeps pushing the rep limit!moore2me keeps pushing the rep limit!moore2me keeps pushing the rep limit!moore2me keeps pushing the rep limit!moore2me keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default wow

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBeautifulMe View Post

3) I FINALLY GOT A JOB in the field I've wanted for so long. SO THRILLED. I've been out of work for some time, so this is huge for me.
4) We just found out that the restaurant I reserved for my birthday today has FREAKING DJ JAZZY JEFF performing tonight! HOLY crap!

BigBeautifulMe,

Congrads on your success in getting that job. You deserve it and they will be getting a very experienced and knowledgeable employee. Also, Happy Birthday and Merry Christmas.

M2M
moore2me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2014, 07:19 AM   #8334
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:

Wow--talk about everything coming together! Big congrats on getting that job you want, and enjoy the heck out of your birthday!
Old 12-05-2014, 08:00 AM   #8335
Deacone
For Azeroth!

Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!

Congrats Big Beautiful Me and mega happy Birthdays to you! x
Old 12-05-2014, 10:40 AM   #8336
Sushi

Sushi has super-sized repSushi has super-sized repSushi has super-sized repSushi has super-sized rep

Quote:

1) Happy Belated Birthday.
2) I love decorating my Christmas Tree. Enjoy!
3) Congratulations!
4) I hope you had a great time!
Sushi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2014, 12:04 PM   #8337
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Congrats on your new job!

Quote:

3) I FINALLY GOT A JOB in the field I've wanted for so long. SO THRILLED.
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2014, 08:45 AM   #8338
Saoirse

The past few days have just been pretty awesome. Spent some time with friends and family at a cookie baking party ( I did zero baking, but I smoked a bunch of weed and ate tons of warm, gooey, fresh-baked nummiessss). It was at my bestie's house and he's so proud of his holiday decorating that he demanded we get some group pics in front of his tree. It was a pretty hilarious endeavor. A bunch of pics were taken but they were all ridiculous. We just couldnt stop laughing!!

Then at work a few times in the past month, my boss has been pulled aside by students/guests and told that the buildings look amazing and that the housekeeping staff are doing a great job. IM THE HOUSEKEEPING TEAM! JUST ME!! I bust my ass taking care of the entire campus and people are noticing My boss said she's gonna brag about me in today's managers meeting! All this positive feedback has gotten me super motivated!

Last night after work, I got to hang out with 2 of my closest buddies who I dont get to hang out with very often. We smoked and drank and laughed.
Old 12-10-2014, 12:06 PM   #8339
Saisha
Delphinum natare doces

Saisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions community

It looks like my sister does not have pre-cancerous tissue on her pancreas - still in monitoring mode - but what a relief!!!!!!!!!!

Child of the ocean.
Saisha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2014, 11:29 AM   #8340
CAMellie
Gabriel Spencer

CAMellie keeps pushing the rep limit!CAMellie keeps pushing the rep limit!CAMellie keeps pushing the rep limit!CAMellie keeps pushing the rep limit!CAMellie keeps pushing the rep limit!CAMellie keeps pushing the rep limit!CAMellie keeps pushing the rep limit!CAMellie keeps pushing the rep limit!CAMellie keeps pushing the rep limit!CAMellie keeps pushing the rep limit!CAMellie keeps pushing the rep limit!

Finally got Gabriel a swing! My arms and back are so very grateful
CAMellie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2014, 03:57 PM   #8341
spiritangel
AmandaClause

spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!

I actually bought a small chrissy tree first time I have had one in 8 ish years

and I almost have all my Chrissy mail sorted and made just a bit more addressing and packaging and I am finally done
Old 12-14-2014, 08:14 AM   #8342
Aust99

Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Tomorrow is the start of the last week of school!!!! 4 days to go. Eek to the summer break!!!!!
Aust99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2014, 09:01 AM   #8343
Saoirse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aust99 View Post
Tomorrow is the start of the last week of school!!!! 4 days to go. Eek to the summer break!!!!!
Lol I have to admit that caught me off guard, then I remembered you're in Australia! Hooray for summer break!!

Im happy because... and this is hard to figure out, since the past week has been pretty emotionally shitty for me...

Im happy because brunch at work is tasty, I have energy to get a buttload of stuff done and... ooh bread and jam.
Old 12-14-2014, 08:53 PM   #8344
HottiMegan
I'm a fat geek!

HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'm getting more chances and time with my brother's company to work on my programming and speed. He's being patient with me since i'm new at it. It makes me happy he's giving me this opportunity. It could turn out to be quite financially rewarding!
Old 12-16-2014, 08:08 PM   #8345
Micara
Living and Learning

Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I made a lady cry with joy at my window today. It's times like these that remind me why I love my job.
Old 12-17-2014, 06:39 AM   #8346
Iannathedriveress
Random Heroine

Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

It's my birthday today
Iannathedriveress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2014, 07:31 AM   #8347
Tracyarts

Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!

This is really petty but I'm happy all the same.

I was supposed to go in for a minor medical diagnostic procedure (see my recent health board post) that I really don't want to do because I'm just chicken that way. And the doctor's office called and said that they would have to reschedule me for next month because the doctor was called away and wouldn't be in the office this morning.

Happy, happy, happy.

This gives me another month to prepare myself mentally for the procedure. And a day to just chill the fuck out and enjoy the holidays.
Old 12-17-2014, 04:33 PM   #8348
Missamanda
Feels like thunder

Missamanda carries a lot of weight on this boardMissamanda carries a lot of weight on this boardMissamanda carries a lot of weight on this boardMissamanda carries a lot of weight on this boardMissamanda carries a lot of weight on this board

Well happy and still anxious. Waiting on my last grade to be posted so I can see my semester GPA. So far A's across the board. Meaning 4.0.
All the hard work has paid off.

The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination.
Missamanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2014, 09:24 PM   #8349
BigBeautifulMe
That was a heart.

BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Oh my gosh - I somehow missed all these and thought no one had responded! I always click the button to read unread posts, and it jumped to posts below these... I just happened to scroll back and see them today. Thank you so much, everyone!

Quote:
Originally Posted by moore2me View Post
BigBeautifulMe,

Congrads on your success in getting that job. You deserve it and they will be getting a very experienced and knowledgeable employee. Also, Happy Birthday and Merry Christmas.

M2M
Thanks Moore! It's working out well so far.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
Wow--talk about everything coming together! Big congrats on getting that job you want, and enjoy the heck out of your birthday!
Right? Sometimes everything happens all at once. I had a great birthday, I'm loving actually contributing to our household, and I love the work I do, so... very happy at the moment, and ready for the holidays.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deacone View Post
Congrats Big Beautiful Me and mega happy Birthdays to you! x
thank you so much, Deacone!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sushi View Post
1) Happy Belated Birthday.
2) I love decorating my Christmas Tree. Enjoy!
3) Congratulations!
4) I hope you had a great time!
Thank you so much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surlysomething View Post
Congrats on your new job!
Thanks, lady!

"I just think your culinary choices could use more death of sentient creatures. Is that so wrong?" - Mini

-Rosebud- I am imagining how lovely it would be to see your golden hair rising up over my belly when you are between my thighs
-Rosebud- Like a cunnilingus sunrise
BigBeautifulMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2014, 07:31 AM   #8350
MattB

MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!

This is how I feel about (relatively) warm weather today and tomorrow...

MattB is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
happy