Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 12-24-2014, 02:31 PM   #8351
CleverBomb
On Space Out

CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Reasonably fast internets.
We'll see how their billing and customer service works out.
But, so far, so good.
CleverBomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2014, 10:52 PM   #8352
MattB

MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!

Now thunder and lightning on Christmas. See previous video I posted for my feelings on the matter.
MattB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2014, 08:59 AM   #8353
spiritangel
AmandaClause

spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!

Christmas whilst extremely low key and a bit ho hum was spent with my sister and nieces and there was singing, laughter and fun that is all one could ask for
Old 12-25-2014, 10:20 PM   #8354
x0emnem0x

x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!

Just won $100 on the boat... my lucky night.
x0emnem0x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2014, 11:49 PM   #8355
Sunshine_Fette

Sunshine_Fette is a member of the 500 clubSunshine_Fette is a member of the 500 clubSunshine_Fette is a member of the 500 clubSunshine_Fette is a member of the 500 clubSunshine_Fette is a member of the 500 clubSunshine_Fette is a member of the 500 club

My little niece said my name today!!!!
Sunshine_Fette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2014, 01:48 AM   #8356
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I spent Christmas Day with my bestie and her family which generously adopted me into their own. We have the same Italian background, so we literally feasted from the moment we awoke to the moment I left after midnight (I just got home) and they sent me home with bags full of leftover dinner and tons of treats and presents.

Also, Lotus' former Daddy and Mom sent them a surprise box of gifts, all wrapped up and there were a few special things for me.

I also got another big box chock full of baked goods from my friends Dee and John including a giant root beer candy cane, and jewelry that Dee made me.

I'm extremely touched by the generosity of my adoptive family, all my friends both in person and here from Dims, my secret Santas, the cats' fairy cat-mothers, and a three day New Years Eve celebration invitation.

Tomorrow another close friend is doing my hair as a Christmas gift, and Saturday or Sunday I'm going to meet and go to lunch or dinner with more Dims friends.

Although I don't communicate with my blood relatives, the friends who've adopted me, and care about me have more than made up for it. I feel very loved.

I just came online to check email since my bestie doesn't have good wifi, and the cats are playing with some of their Christmas presents, so many, in fact, that their full stockings have fallen off the 'mantle' several times.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2014, 06:37 AM   #8357
spiritangel
AmandaClause

spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!

That my online supermarket had a good range of seafood (something that only seems to happen at this time of year)

so I ordered 250 grams of each thing for a seafood feast

I have alaskan king crab legs (pretty sure that will be like one or 2 at most)

Balmain bugs

and I am most excited about baby octapus

also that I am blessed enough to be able to buy myself such yummy treats

Also that I have started the process of sorting and storing my dies into their new homes
Old 12-26-2014, 10:25 AM   #8358
Dr. Feelgood
intellectual nerd

Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Christmas is over, the stress of responsibility for having a perfect holiday has relaxed, and I can shop for groceries without being assaulted by "Rudolph, the Red-Nosed Reindeer" or "The Little Drummer Boy."

Pa-rum-pa-pum-pum to one and all.
'Bout fo' hundred pound...
-- Dr. Feelgood & the Interns
Dr. Feelgood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2014, 11:39 AM   #8359
CleverBomb
On Space Out

CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Feelgood View Post
Christmas is over, the stress of responsibility for having a perfect holiday has relaxed, and I can shop for groceries without being assaulted by "Rudolph, the Red-Nosed Reindeer" or "The Little Drummer Boy."

Pa-rum-pa-pum-pum to one and all.
Honestly, how could anyone think that latter song represented a good thing?

Poor Mary's just gotten done with being dragged all over the Middle East for this Census nonsense, went through labor in the 35 B.C. equivalent of a parking garage without her family or even husband (Jewish -- she's unclean during the process so he's gotta avoid her), has to deal with three wise guys showing up with crates of potpourri, and probably wants nothing more than to finally, at long last, get some sleep.

Then this kid shows up and starts banging away on his drum.

Just the fact that she did not break the drum over his head and then stab him with the drumsticks is a Christmas miracle in itself!

Last edited by CleverBomb; 12-26-2014 at 11:41 AM. Reason: don't recall who I stole the joke from. sorry.
Old 12-28-2014, 08:25 AM   #8360
x0emnem0x

x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!

Had our Christmas yesterday. Though my sister and her boyfriend/niece were sick, and that isn't going to be fun when I catch it, it was a good time.

Good company, fun games, Super Nintendo, card games and then watched Lord of the Rings later... I also got some Giftcards. One to Target, FlatTop Grill, Darden, and one for League of Legends (in game points). Also got a small tripod for my camera, a Dunder Mufflin (The Office) shirt, some lenses for my iPhone (macro and fish lense), a sticker for my car window, a mobile charger and some cookies my mom and everyone made the other day! So over all it was a decent Christmas for presents, and I got to spend time with most of my family.
x0emnem0x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2014, 10:52 AM   #8361
CleverBomb
On Space Out

I just realized something.
A few months ago during the 40th anniversary hullabaloo over Hello Kitty, Sanrio mentioned that the adorable cartoon character was actually a 9 year old girl.
Let's see... 1974... +9... YES! When I was in High School she really wasn't underage after all!

HelllllllO Kitty!
Old 12-28-2014, 02:49 PM   #8362
BCHolly

BCHolly can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesBCHolly can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesBCHolly can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Happy that the kids are in bed, boyfriend's out and I have time to CHILL bliss x
BCHolly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2014, 12:31 PM   #8363
MattB

MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!

A little trivial, but I'm nerding out right over AppleTV. Just picked one up this morning, absolutely loving it so far. I may cancel my cable...

I'm a sucker for new gadgets.
Old 01-01-2015, 03:13 AM   #8364
CleverBomb
On Space Out

Two things (each the inverse of things posted elsewhere here):
The reasonably fast internets stopped working, but they had someone come out (unannounced in the middle of the night -- I only noticed 'cause I was on my porch at the time) to fiddle with the boxes/wires on the phone poles and now they work again.
The plumbers got the water working again, and it's better than it's ever been since I moved back here. Yay hot and cold running water! Still a few days of work left to do before it's all done, but lots of progress.
Old 01-01-2015, 07:22 AM   #8365
veggieforever
High Carb Low Fat Vegan

veggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging in

I am thankful for having NO HANGOVER! New Years Day and I am blissfully energetic and productive due to skipping alcohol completely on Old Years Night! I usually have a cotton wool head and a tummy like a washing machine on its spin cycle on Jan 1st - but not today! This year I have decided I'm eliminating the booze, caffeine and vegan junk snack foods to hopefully feel marvellous throughout this year (and many more!) and by jingo - it's working already! lol xXx
Old 01-01-2015, 09:25 PM   #8366
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'm blonde again!!!!! I really missed it. It's me. I'm happy.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2015, 12:47 AM   #8367
Victoria08

Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I just feel really happy in general. I've taken a little bit of break and I seem to have got my anxiety under control, which I am so thrilled about. I've been feeling really confident about my body and I just generally have more of a glass-half-full outlook

Glad to be back on here.
Victoria08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2015, 08:39 PM   #8368
Oona

Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Tomorrow, I get to quit my job and focus on school full time.
Oona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2015, 04:01 PM   #8369
Iannathedriveress
Random Heroine

Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I got a referral letter from my doctor about seeing a gender therapist, I can't wait to advance to living my life as a woman.
Iannathedriveress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2015, 11:18 AM   #8370
Saoirse

Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!

Went to the general store on my lunch break to get a hot sandwich (its fucking freezing and snowy in western MA!) and offered to do some shoveling for the ladies working. They needed the propane tanks cleared off and shoveled around and since I LOVE SHOVELING, I hopped to it while my food cooked. Came back inside to a hot, yummy FREE lunch! On the house!

Do nice things and nice things happen to you. I love that little store and everyone that works there!
Saoirse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2015, 09:47 PM   #8371
mermaid8
mermaid

mermaid8 is a member of the 500 clubmermaid8 is a member of the 500 clubmermaid8 is a member of the 500 clubmermaid8 is a member of the 500 clubmermaid8 is a member of the 500 clubmermaid8 is a member of the 500 club

I guess right now I'm happy that I'm all snuggled up into warm bed drinking a cup of hot tea and watching late breaking world news reports on msnbc.....this is my idea of de-stressing hehehe.
mermaid8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2015, 12:13 AM   #8372
Tracyarts

Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!

I got tickets to see Rush on their 40th anniversary tour in May!

I saw them in concert for the first time in 1984, and then for every tour since then that came to Houston until 1994. I haven't seen them on any recent tours but have really wanted to. I either was working nights and couldn't get off, didn't have the money for tickets, or was too mobility compromised to manage an arena show.

Last year I told myself that the next time they came through Houston, I was going to be there. The other day my other significant other told me they were going on tour and coming to Houston, so I made it happen. Not sure who's going with me. Neither significant others are Rush fans like I am. I'll figure that out closer to the concert date.
Old 02-07-2015, 10:10 AM   #8373
Saoirse

Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!

My Pa just stopped by my work to drop off my mail, a huge piece of cake that his gf made, and NEW BOOTS!!! My winter boots are rapidly falling apart. A friend gave them to me this fall, when she was moving back to FL and had no need for them. While they were already used, they were in pretty decent shape and Im so grateful she left them for me, cause I really needed them this winter. Sadly, I wore them so much that the rubber started cracking and splitting and pretty soon i had a giant hole on the side of each boot. They have felt liners which is nice, but snow still got in and made my feet wet and cold.

But Pa and the lady were shopping yesterday, saw some nice boots on sale and bought me a pair. Finally, my feet will stay warm and toasty for the rest of the winter!!!!

My Pa is THE BEST!!!!!!!!
Saoirse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2015, 09:59 AM   #8374
MattB

Ladies and Gentlemen...I am pleased to announce that after much searching I have found my ice cream maker.

(Holds up box a-la Lion King)
Old 02-15-2015, 10:40 PM   #8375
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Sweet! I want to get one myself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattB View Post
Ladies and Gentlemen...I am pleased to announce that after much searching I have found my ice cream maker.

(Holds up box a-la Lion King)
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
happy