Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Lounge

Old 02-16-2015, 06:21 PM   #8376
MattB

MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surlysomething View Post
Sweet! I want to get one myself.
I highly recommend it! There's a learning curve, as the slightest ingredient error can screw up the whole thing (too hard, too soft, etc...), but when it works it's so good!

For example- after a day in the freezer my current batch is a bit harder than I like, so next time I'll either be adding a bit more sugar or a teaspoon of vodka to soften it up.
MattB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2015, 10:23 AM   #8377
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Nice! I have a feeling i'm going to be testing it out this summer. Thanks for the info!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattB View Post
I highly recommend it! There's a learning curve, as the slightest ingredient error can screw up the whole thing (too hard, too soft, etc...), but when it works it's so good!

For example- after a day in the freezer my current batch is a bit harder than I like, so next time I'll either be adding a bit more sugar or a teaspoon of vodka to soften it up.
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2015, 07:07 PM   #8378
Iannathedriveress
Random Heroine

Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I found me some women's boots that fit my feet, a 13 wide. I'm so happy it's an understatement.
Iannathedriveress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2015, 08:02 PM   #8379
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClutchingIA19 View Post
I found me some women's boots that fit my feet, a 13 wide. I'm so happy it's an understatement.
I'm really happy about the two new pairs of shoes I bought myself tonight, too

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2015, 09:27 AM   #8380
Iannathedriveress
Random Heroine

Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
I'm really happy about the two new pairs of shoes I bought myself tonight, too
It's hard to find women's shoes when you have a masculine feet like myself so finding ones that fit really makes me happy.
Old 02-22-2015, 12:02 PM   #8381
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClutchingIA19 View Post
It's hard to find women's shoes when you have a masculine feet like myself so finding ones that fit really makes me happy.
I wear a size ten....considered big in "woman's world" of shoes. However, I'm also frugal. I like not only finding what I want but also in my budget.
My daughter commented that she liked them because they were brown instead of black. I reallllyyyyyy wanted some black ones.....like most of my shoes

Glad you found those size 13 shoes....I can imagine how hard they were to find :O

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2015, 12:37 PM   #8382
ODFFA
Ainsi sera...

ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!

I met the loveliest, loveliest fellow-FFA thanks to tumblr. Though I'm nooowhere near ready for another relationship yet, her posts and our conversations have made me feel optimistic about my love life again for the first time in nearly half a year. I haven't smiled 'for real' in a long while, but today, FINALLY..... ^_^
ODFFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2015, 12:47 PM   #8383
Iannathedriveress
Random Heroine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
Glad you found those size 13 shoes....I can imagine how hard they were to find :O
I went with a friend when I was looking for women's boots, it really helps.
Old 03-01-2015, 12:36 AM   #8384
Victoria08

Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I just purchased a new car! I am ridiculously excited about it
Victoria08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2015, 08:18 AM   #8385
Saoirse

Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!

Last summer I witnessed a fatal motorcycle accident. I watched a young woman desperately try to bring her fianc back to life. I watched the dreams of a young couple completely shatter.

I don't know this woman, the one and only time we met was seconds after her future-husband's motorcycle crashed and he laid on the ground, bleeding to death. I remember her cries and tears, she was so completely lost. EMS arrived and I didnt know what to do other than hold her and stroke her hair, letting her scream and cry into my shoulder.

She probably doesn't remember me. That day was so horrible.

Every once in a while i scope her facebook, try to get an idea of how she's doing. Her privacy settings only allow me to see when she's changed her profile picture. At first, her profile pics were all of her and him, happy and smiling. The comments were heartbreaking- this guy was loved by many.

But more recently, her pictures have been of just her, smiling, laughing, enjoying life. I know she still misses him, but Im glad that she's able to move on and live her life.

Thats what is making me happy today
Saoirse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2015, 08:58 PM   #8386
dharmabean
♥ ɢrтıтuɗɛ◦ɢӏ ♥

dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I've been working with a dog rescue group doing the photography of their available dogs, their adoption events, etc.

I'm working with a really kick ass woman who's opening her own yoga studio. I'm going to start doing photos of her in various yoga poses for her website.

With my tax return I was able to upgrade my camera to a Canon 7D (which I'm super excited about).

I'm happy today because I'm slowly working at making my dream job a reality.
Old 03-26-2015, 11:19 PM   #8387
Victoria08

Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I got the job!! I start next week
Old 03-27-2015, 07:49 AM   #8388
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Congrats! Lots of good things going your way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victoria08 View Post
Old 03-27-2015, 10:10 AM   #8389
dharmabean
♥ ɢrтıтuɗɛ◦ɢӏ ♥

dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victoria08 View Post

Congrats!!
Old 03-27-2015, 01:24 PM   #8390
Tracyarts

Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!

I thought my miniature orange tree died. It dropped all the leaves and looked dead. But today I noticed that it not only is covered in flower buds, but loads of tiny baby leaves too.

I guess I'll repot it in a bigger pot with fresh soil, give it some fertilizer, and then when the blooms set into tiny oranges, I'll pick them all off so that the tree can put it's energy into making new foliage.

I have no idea what happened, but am happy to see it's got some life in it still. The oranges it makes are damn tasty.
Old 03-27-2015, 11:18 PM   #8391
Victoria08

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surlysomething View Post
Congrats! Lots of good things going your way.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dharmabean View Post
Congrats!!
Thank you!!
Old 03-28-2015, 03:23 AM   #8392
balletguy

balletguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging in

Hey its Saterday
balletguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2015, 04:56 AM   #8393
Deacone
For Azeroth!

Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!

All my friends are suffering with hangovers, and I didn't drink last night (as I am the always the driver) and I am just laughing at their pain.

Laughing and laughing :P

And I have today off work! So i'm gonna game all day
Old 03-28-2015, 10:34 AM   #8394
dharmabean
♥ ɢrтıтuɗɛ◦ɢӏ ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deacone View Post
All my friends are suffering with hangovers, and I didn't drink last night (as I am the always the driver) and I am just laughing at their pain.

Laughing and laughing :P

And I have today off work! So i'm gonna game all day
https://youtu.be/HAnE4cYGpm8
Old 03-30-2015, 08:27 AM   #8395
Surlysomething

I sleep so well at my new place.
I guess that's what total quiet will do for a girl. No more ambulances going by at all hours, no idiots that live in my building, no drunks and losers walking past my windows at all hours of the night. Oh wait, was that a bird I just heard?
Old 04-01-2015, 03:11 PM   #8396
CAMellie
Gabriel Spencer

CAMellie keeps pushing the rep limit!CAMellie keeps pushing the rep limit!CAMellie keeps pushing the rep limit!CAMellie keeps pushing the rep limit!CAMellie keeps pushing the rep limit!CAMellie keeps pushing the rep limit!CAMellie keeps pushing the rep limit!CAMellie keeps pushing the rep limit!CAMellie keeps pushing the rep limit!CAMellie keeps pushing the rep limit!CAMellie keeps pushing the rep limit!

My not-so-little man ate an entire 2 1/2 ounce container of sweet potatoes in one sitting with no spitting up! I'm so proud of him!
CAMellie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2015, 03:25 PM   #8397
Tracyarts

Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!

My husband found out that he has the day off work tomorrow. He didn't know Good Friday was a company holiday until his supervisor sent a memo out, so it's a bonus day as far as we're concerned. He has something to do in the morning but we have all afternoon free to do whatever we want. I have no idea what we'll do. The weather is supposed to be nice, so hopefully something that involves being outside for at least a little while. Yay for unexpected 3 day weekends!
Old 04-02-2015, 07:43 PM   #8398
dharmabean
♥ ɢrтıтuɗɛ◦ɢӏ ♥

Life is picking up in a healthier, more focused manner. I'm really happy and content with my son and two pugs. I needed to find this path.
Old 04-25-2015, 02:40 PM   #8399
Oona

Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Hubs and I moved to Alabama two weeks ago. It's been amazing, and rainy! We made the drive in 23.5 hours. Instead of stopping for the night somewhere, we rotated driving and sleeping. Every 200 miles or so, we'd stop, gas up, and switch drivers. The drive was fantastic, the scenery was amazing. I love being back in the South.

Yesterday, hubs and I both had job interviews and we both rocked them. Hopefully we will have an income again soon.

Today, I'm just happy that things are looking up for us!
Oona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2015, 02:38 PM   #8400
luvmybhm
waiting for spring!

luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

it's mother's day and hub is making me dinner!

Tags
happy