Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Lounge

Old 12-07-2015, 03:08 PM   #8451
supersizebbw
Who run the world..Girls!

supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Made some positive changes in my life and sticking to them...really happy about that
Old 12-07-2015, 07:10 PM   #8452
Victoria08

Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default Happy to be back

After being MIA on here for far longer than I had anticipated, I think I'm ready to jump back into the swing of things.
I'll apologize now to those of you that got quite fed up of me posting in the 'what are you listening to' thread, because I will certainly resume posting in there
Victoria08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2015, 11:05 PM   #8453
swamptoad
Berry Good!

swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!
Talking

Rebecca and I are drinking Jager mixed with Mountain Dew Voltage rather than the usual Red Bull. Very tasty!

Feeling happy. lol
Old 12-19-2015, 09:02 AM   #8454
CPProp
Clockwork - wind me up

CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Having a troupe of little fat fairies on my Christmas tree.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSCF9173.JPG (155.6 KB, 152 views)
Old 12-20-2015, 12:39 AM   #8455
swamptoad
Berry Good!

swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!
Talking

Rebecca and I are drinking Jager mixed with Fanta Pineapple soda and sweet and sour mix rather than the usual Red Bull. Very tasty!

Feeling happy. lol
Old 12-20-2015, 12:20 PM   #8456
x0emnem0x

x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!

5 days before Christmas and I'm actually in a Christmas mood. All we need here in Illinois is a little bit of snow (as long as it melts after Saturday lol). It's wasn't supposed to snow until next Monday though, unfortunately. Now it just says sunny... the weather is weird. Oh well, we can wish... My mom will be at work on Christmas, and we normally don't have our family gatherings until the weekend after Thanksgiving/Christmas, so I'll spend Friday with Jons family, and then Saturday is my family Christmas, and he will be with my family. This will be my second Christmas with his family, but last year was more of a... I was a "friend" spending Christmas with them, and barely knew any of them. This year I'm still nervous, but I get to have the actual girlfriend card.
x0emnem0x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2015, 06:59 PM   #8457
swamptoad
Berry Good!

Quote:
Originally Posted by x0emnem0x View Post
5 days before Christmas and I'm actually in a Christmas mood. All we need here in Illinois is a little bit of snow (as long as it melts after Saturday lol). It's wasn't supposed to snow until next Monday though, unfortunately. Now it just says sunny... the weather is weird. Oh well, we can wish... My mom will be at work on Christmas, and we normally don't have our family gatherings until the weekend after Thanksgiving/Christmas, so I'll spend Friday with Jons family, and then Saturday is my family Christmas, and he will be with my family. This will be my second Christmas with his family, but last year was more of a... I was a "friend" spending Christmas with them, and barely knew any of them. This year I'm still nervous, but I get to have the actual girlfriend card.

Hopefully you'll have a great time and be a bit less nervous this time around. Rebecca and I are going to spend Christmas with my Grandmother. We've got warmer weather here (once again.) It just never stays cold for very long in Louisiana. I also hope that we don't get stuck with rain on Dec. 25th. It'll be partly cloudy the day before Christmas and then raining the day after. Clear at 77 isn't too bad for a forecast. Wish we could have snow as well. We might still get snow; I just don't see it happening in December.
Old 12-30-2015, 04:02 PM   #8458
Iannathedriveress
Random Heroine

Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I got an Xbox One today
Iannathedriveress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2015, 04:21 PM   #8459
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClutchingIA19 View Post
I got an Xbox One today
A belated Christmas gift or a gift to yourself?

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2015, 06:19 PM   #8460
Kristal

Kristal makes people happy simply by logging inKristal makes people happy simply by logging inKristal makes people happy simply by logging inKristal makes people happy simply by logging inKristal makes people happy simply by logging inKristal makes people happy simply by logging inKristal makes people happy simply by logging inKristal makes people happy simply by logging inKristal makes people happy simply by logging inKristal makes people happy simply by logging in

Successfully working through many relationship issues in therapy
Kristal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2015, 08:36 AM   #8461
Iannathedriveress
Random Heroine

Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
A belated Christmas gift or a gift to yourself?
A combination of the two
Iannathedriveress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2015, 03:12 PM   #8462
swamptoad
Berry Good!

I'm pleased to be just simply away from work, bleh. Too much sickness going around.
Old 01-01-2016, 08:36 PM   #8463
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristal View Post
Successfully working through many relationship issues in therapy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClutchingIA19 View Post
A combination of the two
I'm happy for both of you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by swamptoad View Post
I'm pleased to be just simply away from work, bleh. Too much sickness going around.
I hear that Jeffrey!!

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
Old 01-01-2016, 10:39 PM   #8464
x0emnem0x

x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!

I bought some RAM for my laptop and I can't wait for it to get here! I needs it.
Old 01-05-2016, 02:24 PM   #8465
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Finnland beat Russia for the World Junior Hockey Championship. So happy for the Finns -- they came from behind to knock off first Canada, then Sweden, and finally Russia. What a tournament for the host team!
Old 01-07-2016, 02:59 AM   #8466
Snow Angel
Southern Chick

Snow Angel never has a post go unnoticedSnow Angel never has a post go unnoticedSnow Angel never has a post go unnoticedSnow Angel never has a post go unnoticedSnow Angel never has a post go unnoticedSnow Angel never has a post go unnoticedSnow Angel never has a post go unnoticed

I enjoyed eating out with my hubby at Outback.
Snow Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2016, 08:52 PM   #8467
Micara
Living and Learning

Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

One week from now, I will be boarding my cruise to Aruba and Bonaire!
Old 01-09-2016, 11:16 PM   #8468
x0emnem0x

Definitely have the next 3 days off of work, gonna sleep in tomorrow, possibly hit the gym, aaaand mayhaps hang out with my babe. Also got to hang out with him tonight, and we snuggled, and watched Roseanne while we ate a Jacks pizza. So much fun doing the simple things with him. Then Monday we might possibly go search for new beds for his kids room! Should be a fun few days.
Old 01-20-2016, 12:33 PM   #8469
GoodDaySir

GoodDaySir has super-sized repGoodDaySir has super-sized repGoodDaySir has super-sized repGoodDaySir has super-sized repGoodDaySir has super-sized rep

Had sex last night that was so good, I cried. I had a crazy orgasm and just cried.

Is that weird? It was just like a very overwhelming thing. A happy overwhelming thing.

He was still on top of me, doing his thing and I just held him tight and cried into his shoulder. What an amazing feeling- a crymax! lol
GoodDaySir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2016, 09:25 PM   #8470
x0emnem0x

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoodDaySir View Post
Had sex last night that was so good, I cried. I had a crazy orgasm and just cried.

Is that weird? It was just like a very overwhelming thing. A happy overwhelming thing.

He was still on top of me, doing his thing and I just held him tight and cried into his shoulder. What an amazing feeling- a crymax! lol
Lol! Not weird at all, but pretty awesome. Not everyone has had that experience, including me! Maybe someday. :P
Old 01-20-2016, 09:41 PM   #8471
LumpySmile

LumpySmile makes people happy simply by logging inLumpySmile makes people happy simply by logging inLumpySmile makes people happy simply by logging inLumpySmile makes people happy simply by logging inLumpySmile makes people happy simply by logging inLumpySmile makes people happy simply by logging inLumpySmile makes people happy simply by logging inLumpySmile makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by swamptoad View Post
Rebecca and I are drinking Jager mixed with Fanta Pineapple soda and sweet and sour mix rather than the usual Red Bull. Very tasty!

Feeling happy. lol
I used to enjoy Jager with Dr. Pepper!
LumpySmile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2016, 02:46 PM   #8472
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoodDaySir View Post

Wish like hell I had this ability

Old 01-30-2016, 02:50 PM   #8473
Snow Angel
Southern Chick

Snow Angel never has a post go unnoticedSnow Angel never has a post go unnoticedSnow Angel never has a post go unnoticedSnow Angel never has a post go unnoticedSnow Angel never has a post go unnoticedSnow Angel never has a post go unnoticedSnow Angel never has a post go unnoticed

I'm happy that I got my hair cut today and styled a little different for a change.
Snow Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2016, 03:32 PM   #8474
CPProp
Clockwork - wind me up

CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

That I caught the last flight for the day from Zurich (CH) to Birmingham (UK) after an intensive 3 day training course.
Old 02-03-2016, 05:51 PM   #8475
joey86

joey86 does more than just post hot picsjoey86 does more than just post hot picsjoey86 does more than just post hot pics

After the absolutely awful 4 months I've had... you would not believe what I have been through! You could not make it up! However, I'm happy my house purchase is going through ok, I've got a new job with a big pay rise and after my BMW was written off I picked up my new Mercedes today

Tags
happy