Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Lounge

Old 02-04-2016, 05:30 AM   #8476
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Glad things are looking up, Joey. Enjoy the new wheels
Old 02-08-2016, 11:06 AM   #8477
x0emnem0x

x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!

Got three moles removed on my face. They've always made me super self conscious but now they're gone! Hopefully they heal well. On top of that, I may get 2 more removed from my neck but otherwise today is nice, I'm off work, ordered Jimmy Johns and get to hang with my babe later.
x0emnem0x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2016, 10:50 AM   #8478
supersizebbw
Who run the world..Girls!

supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I did all the things I needed to do for the day, really happy with myself
Old 02-27-2016, 07:24 PM   #8479
Iannathedriveress
Random Heroine

Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I'm in a new relationship with a lady that I really care.
Iannathedriveress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2016, 07:07 PM   #8480
x0emnem0x

x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClutchingIA19 View Post
I'm in a new relationship with a lady that I really care.
Yay! That is always the best. Well wishes.
Old 02-28-2016, 11:58 PM   #8481
x0emnem0x

Leo dicaprio won the damn oscar.
Old 03-01-2016, 04:10 PM   #8482
canadianbbw4u

canadianbbw4u is a member of the 500 clubcanadianbbw4u is a member of the 500 clubcanadianbbw4u is a member of the 500 clubcanadianbbw4u is a member of the 500 clubcanadianbbw4u is a member of the 500 clubcanadianbbw4u is a member of the 500 club

I just booked flights to Mexico for 19 days!!! My b'f is finally home after working away from home for over 3 months.
canadianbbw4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2016, 07:51 PM   #8483
FreeThinker

FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'm quite pleased that my company got me out of the 2014 Peterbilt 587 that I've had for the last year and a half and into a 2015 Volvo 670.

Less sleeper room, but much nicer to drive, with many controls that I had to stretch for on the Pete's dashboard now within reach with my hands on the wheel.

Brum, brum!
FreeThinker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2016, 05:03 PM   #8484
Victoria08

Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Finally convinced the dealership that there is something definitely not right with my car and it was NOT being caused by my driving (which is what they told me on 3 separate occasions. Because, ya know. I'm a woman and I couldn't possibly be driving the correct way and I definitely don't know anything about cars! )
Getting my clutch replaced - at no cost to me. I call that a win.
Victoria08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2016, 09:47 AM   #8485
Ho Ho Tai

Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default Spring message May 2016

Spring message May 2016

Friends - I sent this message to a number of off-board friends. Why not send it to my Dimensions friends too? I am putting links in the photography and exercise threads also.

Even though the sun was shining, I was feeling a bit morose. So many of my body parts hurt or didn’t work. How was I going to enjoy the day?

Then I heard a tapping on my window. It was Spring, newly arrived in Minnesota. “See all the presents I have brought for you!” I looked out and there they were, all shades of white, yellow and green. Those dandelions, such a nuisance in the summer, are so welcome in the spring. (Those tender young leaves make a great salad!)

I replied, "Spring, my old friend, you are as young as ever while I have become an old man. I think I had better stay inside and rest my broken body parts."

“Oh, come on!”, she said, “We have been friends for so long! I’ll lend you what you need. Now, come out and play with me.”

I did and it was delightful! The air was refreshing and I could feel new life creeping into my arms and legs.

“Why don’t you and your dear wife hop on your bikes?”, she said. “I’ll show you a new trail that I have decorated just for you.”

We mounted our bikes and I took a few spins, until my legs were under me. Then off we went.

True to her word, Spring took us on a glorious bike path through the woods, tall trees and greenery on every side, interspersed with the yellows and blues of spring flowers. The path was new and perfectly smooth. There was a new wooden bridge over a wetlands area
, long and wide and also smooth. Birds and frogs were doing their spring dances all around us. We did 16 miles and wished it were a hundred. We could have gone back and forth but had other things to do to.

When we got home, Spring assured us that her gifts would stay with us and grow into the gifts of summer, but she had to leave us temporarily. There were lots of other older folks, lonely folks, folks who needed a bit of encouragement to be what they were meant to be.

But I feel that Spring has not traveled very far away. I feel her presence in every kiss I share with my wife.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg crab apple hill May 7 2016 - 5.jpg (190.3 KB, 155 views)
File Type: jpg crab apple hill blossoms May 7 2016 -6.jpg (119.9 KB, 154 views)
File Type: jpg Dandelions hill May 7 2016 -7.jpg (234.4 KB, 156 views)

"The greatest wisdom: Love and Laughter, Inter-twined."
Ho Ho Tai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2016, 10:36 PM   #8486
x0emnem0x

I woke up next to him, and that made everything better.
Old 05-16-2016, 07:24 PM   #8487
DianaSSBBW

DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default Happy for somebody.

Ever been so happy for someone that it just makes you happy!!

Sitting at my desk at work, I look up and see somebody that I have not seen in years. He was also my sister's best friend from a few years back.
Here is the summary conversation...
Me: Hi..(surprised) What are you doing here? Don't you live like, across the country?
Friend: I did, but I now took a job in the area.
Me: How did you know to find me here?
Friend: I read somewhere that you now had a business here.
Me: So, guess I should call you Dr. now (he has finished a PhD since I last saw him)
Friend: Smiles and asked Where is your sister?
Me: At the House
Friend: She is not at the house, I went to the house, went in, called her name and she did not answer.
Me: you went in?!!!
Friend: yep, door was open
Me: People are now starting to wonder who this tall and handsome gentleman is - so I pick up the phone, call the house, my sister answers - and I say - Somebody is here looking for you, he went to the house and you did not answer.. and I hand over the phone to the new visitor.

Happy, happy for them..
DianaSSBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2016, 11:06 AM   #8488
LumpySmile

LumpySmile makes people happy simply by logging inLumpySmile makes people happy simply by logging inLumpySmile makes people happy simply by logging inLumpySmile makes people happy simply by logging inLumpySmile makes people happy simply by logging inLumpySmile makes people happy simply by logging inLumpySmile makes people happy simply by logging inLumpySmile makes people happy simply by logging in

Truly thankful for a good night's rest and a quiet, lazy morning.
LumpySmile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2016, 11:06 PM   #8489
Victoria08

Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I hope I'm not jinxing anything...but life has been really good recently. Everything is calm and everyone in my life is happy.
Can't ask for anything more
Victoria08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2016, 04:19 PM   #8490
Am Jim

Am Jim carries a lot of weight on this boardAm Jim carries a lot of weight on this boardAm Jim carries a lot of weight on this boardAm Jim carries a lot of weight on this boardAm Jim carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by x0emnem0x View Post
Got three moles removed on my face. They've always made me super self conscious but now they're gone! Hopefully they heal well. On top of that, I may get 2 more removed from my neck but otherwise today is nice, I'm off work, ordered Jimmy Johns and get to hang with my babe later.
Little things can make a huge quality of life improvement. Glad you got it done!
Am Jim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2016, 02:57 AM   #8491
ssbbwhoneybee
Im into Fetishes Now!

ssbbwhoneybee has super-sized repssbbwhoneybee has super-sized repssbbwhoneybee has super-sized repssbbwhoneybee has super-sized repssbbwhoneybee has super-sized rep
Default Because I am alive

It may not mean much to some, but I am just happy to be alive! To see another day means I have another chance!
ssbbwhoneybee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2016, 03:36 PM   #8492
Adamantoise
Adamantine Tortoise

Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssbbwhoneybee View Post
It may not mean much to some, but I am just happy to be alive! To see another day means I have another chance!
Oh, I hope everything's okay.
Adamantoise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2016, 07:17 PM   #8493
Pattie Vincent

Pattie Vincent can now change their title

It's a long weekend for me yay!
Pattie Vincent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2016, 01:35 PM   #8494
Iannathedriveress
Random Heroine

Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Yesterday I got engaged to my girlfriend!
Iannathedriveress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2016, 06:02 AM   #8495
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iannathedriveress View Post
Yesterday I got engaged to my girlfriend!
That is awesome! Congrats to the two of you

=======================================

A couple of the nicest guys you could ever meet bought the other half of our semi-detached house a couple of years ago, and they got married on the weekend. They'd been looking pretty stressed the last couple of months and from what we could gather there had been some stress about whether or not to invite certain relatives that were not supporters of gay marriage. We happened to be outside yesterday when they got home and they both looked so relaxed and happy and apparently the wedding went just perfectly. So happy for them!

Amusingly, a couple of young women just bought the house next to them, moving in at the end of the month. If those two aren't married yet perhaps they could pick up pointers on dealing with some of those family issues?
Old 09-26-2016, 08:37 PM   #8496
Sculptor

Sculptor carries a lot of weight on this boardSculptor carries a lot of weight on this boardSculptor carries a lot of weight on this boardSculptor carries a lot of weight on this boardSculptor carries a lot of weight on this boardSculptor carries a lot of weight on this board

My little trees gave me another lemon today
Sculptor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2016, 09:55 PM   #8497
FreeThinker

FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.

When trees give you lemons, make lemonade!

When bushes give you raspberries, just ignore them; You're better than that.
FreeThinker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2016, 10:41 PM   #8498
Sculptor

Sculptor carries a lot of weight on this boardSculptor carries a lot of weight on this boardSculptor carries a lot of weight on this boardSculptor carries a lot of weight on this boardSculptor carries a lot of weight on this boardSculptor carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreeThinker View Post
When trees give you lemons, make lemonade!

When bushes give you raspberries, just ignore them; You're better than that.
Lol they're Meyers, my favorite
Sculptor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2016, 04:02 PM   #8499
x0emnem0x

I'm one day closer to my week off paid vacation. Also, going to an awesome concert with my babe on Sunday!
Old 09-27-2016, 10:27 PM   #8500
Angel
no apologies for being me

Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!

I received a very thoughtful and unexpected gift this week; something that has made me happy; and something that I dearly cherish.
Angel is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
happy