Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 12-08-2017, 07:49 AM   #8776
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyantha Reborn View Post
Ty! Heard about it through an old coworker, talked to the hiring manager informally (who i know), did the hr interview. I let them know i was seriously going to pursue another offer, so when i did my in person interview (with five people) on friday at 12...i had the offer by 4pm that day. Negotiated a bit and BAM! New job!

Oh and also some paid and unpaid vacation
Congratulations Xy!
Old Yesterday, 12:39 PM   #8777
ODFFA
Ainsi sera...

ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!

Today a colleague confessed to me that my boss is a crack addict with 5 stints of rehab under his belt. He's been showing worrying signs, hence my inquiry.

So much for having an escape. </3

Apologies for another emo post, Dims. No one around to talk to right now. I've retyped and deleted this post probably 5 times. Been trying not to be a burden. I'll keep trying. I just had to let this out.
Old Yesterday, 03:56 PM   #8778
agouderia
Library Girl

agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!

Odette - is this the boss you were so far having such a postive experience with?

That would be a heavy blow. There is almost nothing worse than finding out something so problematic about someone you related well with. It sort of pulls the mental rug out from all previous interactions, makes one doubt the sincerity of all of them.
It's an experience where it is totally okay to be very emotional about.

All I can say is bon courage - concentrate on yourself, your work - and on having good holidays to come.
agouderia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 04:02 PM   #8779
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

That's not an emo post! Bad bosses/unstable ones are huge stressors in general!

Remember that you, and your performance, are seperate from him and his issues.

You got this!!!
Xyantha Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
confessions, i have no emotions, milk bags, random, xylophonaphobia, xynophobia